IGNORED

Princess Rescue Now Available!

Albert

Dude. Come on. Please tell me you remember what the game cost, you just sold it a couple of months ago. It was $100.

It was only $50, as many people here will confirm.

I don't want to send it back because I don't care about the money, I wanted an exclusive game. 1 in 100 exclusive, not 1 in 200. If you sell the other boxes I'm going to film me driving over the sealed game in my car 10 times and then post it on YouTube. When people ask me what the hell I'm doing I'll tell them the story, that's worth $100 to me. Hopefully the next time someone thinks about doing this they'll reconsider it.

By all means, run it over with your car repeatedly and put it on YouTube. I'd rather sell games to people who want to play them.

..Al

• Like 13

Negative. As I posted, I haven't received mine yet. I had and still have no intention of selling it. I originally bought it to play it. I don't even know which kind of game it is yet.

You buy games without knowing what kind of game it is? how many times have you been ripped off and bought a bad game?

IT'S A $100 GAME! Do people not remember how much it cost? It just happened.

$50 + Shipping isn't $100, even shipping to Canada and Europe isn't $50 per game.

Dude. Come on. Please tell me you remember what the game cost, you just sold it a couple of months ago. It was $100. I don't want to send it back because I don't care about the money, I wanted an exclusive game. 1 in 100 exclusive, not 1 in 200. If you sell the other boxes I'm going to film me driving over the sealed game in my car 10 times and then post it on YouTube. When people ask me what the hell I'm doing I'll tell them the story, that's worth $100 to me. Hopefully the next time someone thinks about doing this they'll reconsider it.

wahhhh!, destroy your copy, I dare you!....it'll be your loss and won't deter this from happening again at all. good job!

Are you serious? What is a mute point? I hope you don't actually say that to people.

as stated previously it was really late. i take a lot of medication because i am disabled and sometimes i write stuff wrong after i take my meds. you cant take back things you type and obviously i would have said it right if i was talking to someone. shit happens.

You buy games without knowing what kind of game it is? how many times have you been ripped off and bought a bad game?

I didn't care which kind of game it was, I was supporting the community and one of our own continuing the Atari releases. I only cared about supporting the site, it wasn't about the game.

I didn't care which kind of game it was, I was supporting the community and one of our own continuing the Atari releases. I only cared about supporting the site, it wasn't about the game.

If you bought it only to support the site, why do you care if there were 100 or 200 boxes sold? Honestly, it's time to grow up and stop whining.

• Like 4

Just wanted to say this game looks fantastic, who would have thought it could be done on a 2600!

No kidding. Mine is on the way and though I've seen screenshots and video clips, I don't think I'll believe my eyes until I play it on the real thing. Imagine if this (type of) game came out back in the early 80's for the 2600?

If you bought it only to support the site, why do you care if there were 100 or 200 boxes sold? Honestly, it's time to grow up and stop whining.

I know, it makes no freakin' sense. It's not like he was going to get rich off one boxed copy out of 100 and it certainly wouldn't get him laid as a conversation piece. There are more than 7 billion people on the planet, so even one out of 200 is pretty damn exclusive. If he wants something really exclusive, he should temporarily return his copy so Albert can take a dump in the box and send it back to him. The only boxed copy in the world that contains Albert poo? It doesn't get more exclusive than that.

• Like 2

Let me drop the giant "I told you so" now. I knew people would get bent out of shape if more boxes were made.

So to get this straight the new boxes are really the old boxes and the old boxes were really the new boxes.

The die was wrong but the dye was not wrong.

I know, it makes no freakin' sense. It's not like he was going to get rich off one boxed copy out of 100 and it certainly wouldn't get him laid as a conversation piece. There are more than 7 billion people on the planet, so even one out of 200 is pretty damn exclusive. If he wants something really exclusive, he should temporarily return his copy so Albert can take a dump in the box and send it back to him. The only boxed copy in the world that contains Albert poo? It doesn't get more exclusive than that.

Well, as we all know, Al sprinkles small bits of Alex into random carts, unless he's run out of parts. So you never know whatcha gonna get. :P

• Like 3

My copy arrived in work today, and I have to say great job to all involved, looks great. And thats just the box and manual. I will have to wait till I get home to fire up this badboy.

I haven't played the Rom as I preferred to wait til I had my own physical copy, so better grab some beers on the way home too! Thanks again all

Received mine today ! It's funny, I have a hair between the plastic and the box :D I take a picture later. it's a collector goodie ? :-D

Thanks to Chris for his work and to Albert for the shipping (and also his work).

Edited by Horeus

I just wanted to say that I have received my copy and I am really enjoying this game! I actually showed it to some younger family members and they were mesmerized. (They also loved Halo 2600 when they first saw it.) Princess Rescue is a really a fun title and a great addition to my collection. (Just wish I could have gotten one of the boxed versions. Albert, please make more boxes.)

I love hearing all these posts on how people are enjoying the game. It really does make it all worth while. Thanks for all the compliments everyone. I do plan on topping it with Zippy, and now that we got 64k working correctly (so far), it's back to work on it.

• Like 8

Received mine today ! It's funny, I have a hair between the plastic and the box :D I take a picture later. it's a collector goodie ? :-D

Thanks to Chris for his work and to Albert for the shipping (and also his work).

Sorry about the hair, I'm sure that's one of mine!

..Al