IGNORED

What happened to 8bit-guy?

tjb

So he is officially trying to profit off of your work now?

I don't know. I only saw him post complaints about bugs that no one else seems to be experiencing. If the ROM does get out, I'll be able to tell who it was originally sold to. ;)

For the record, only 5 people have received a venture cart and that was an early version that had a LOT of bugs. The only reason it was released is because of a mis-communication with Video 61.

Tep392 is correct. I'm not a coder. I'm the sound, graphics and the project director on almost all the games we do.

Hey Sal,

Did you ever releases the source code for your update to the 8bit computers Donkey Kong? I ask because a while back, Fernando, before he was banned, asked me if I would convert it for the 5200. I said no because it was not mine. He said it was released to the public domain and even sent me the source files for it. I don't recall seeing you post the files.

I'm glad you were willing to sell the rom.. I wish more homebrew authors would.

Lots of CV games, one being Pac-Man collection I would love to purchase that rom...

I believe that you will find that a PMC ROM was released by Opcode last year right here on AtariAge in celebration of 300 carts sold.

http://atariage.com/...00#entry2613176

Edited by Nerf Herder73

If he is selling Fandal's work, then why is Fandal not protesting a bit? He is offering original games over there now that I have not seen before on the 5200 super system. If Fandal is giving these away for free, why do these games show up as XE/XL versions on his site then?

If he is selling Fandal's work, then why is Fandal not protesting a bit? He is offering original games over there now that I have not seen before on the 5200 super system. If Fandal is giving these away for free, why do these games show up as XE/XL versions on his site then?

1. Doesn't know.

2. Doesn't care.

3. Has an agreement.

Someone should give him a hollar to fill out the questionnaire.

• Like 1

Valid points, but it does point to Fernando/Sergio actually doing some conversion work on these. Fandal has not converted these, at least from looking at his site, so someone has to have converted these games to 5200. Maybe Fernando/Sergio has some programming expertise after all?

Valid points, but it does point to Fernando/Sergio actually doing some conversion work on these. Fandal has not converted these, at least from looking at his site, so someone has to have converted these games to 5200. Maybe Fernando/Sergio has some programming expertise after all?

I had mentioned this. We have been shown zero proof that these conversions were done by Fandal, and the same amount of proof that it was someone other than Sergio. Anyone who says differently is either assuming, or knows something they're not sharing.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...