IGNORED

The Intellivision prize thread. Post 1000 wins fabulous gifts!

Rev

@ cmart

When you are already hear: Did I get it right, that you are looking for a german silver barrel CBS release of Donkey Kong? If yes, I have some bacon I could add to our trade, because I bought a sealed silver barrel DK and if the seller told me right its the german version. I also got some french manuals, but DK maybe is the most interessting game for you

• Like 1

No, that's not possible. I've inside information that original poster really wanted to say 1000th post :P

I win again, see upper right corner. Mine, I deserve some really cool intv stuff!!!! At least for originality, or creativity, or cheating or something. I just want some intv stuff!!

• Like 1

The Purge is a 2013 American thriller film directed and written by James DeMonaco. The film stars Ethan Hawke and Lena Headey.

In 2022, the United States has become "a nation reborn", with crime and unemployment rates hitting an all-time low. To allow the venting of negative emotions, the government has instated a 12 hour period called 'The Purge', during which almost all crime (including murder) is legal and emergency services are suspended. The Sandin family plans to spend the night safely secured in their home, but the presence of a stranger may alter their plans.[2]

Man...that is gonna take forever!

Ooops...I forgot this was in the Intellivision forum! Here comes 10 pages of photos featuring Bea Arthur wearing a Bacon bikini. :rolling:

post-29022-0-03683000-1370481082_thumb.jpg

post-29022-0-68115900-1370481097_thumb.jpg

Great now the contest sponsor is off somewhere abusing himself!

• Like 2