IGNORED

Bacon power!

Wow, not the Intellivision becomes really much love, maybe too much ^^ I think I cant afford both multicards, so the better one (if they do exactly the same the cheaper one) is my choice. Competition on the Intellivision market in 2013, nice and sick at the same time :lol:

Groovy, thank you for quickly answering the box question (in the affirmative I might add), but one bigger question remains....,with this be so idiot proof to use that even Rev and I will be able to use it? That, my friend, is the gold standard in user friendliness when morons like Rev and I can use technology the way it was meant to be used right out of THE BOX

I'll make sure that you and Rev both get a prototype for testing purposes.

this will come in a sweet Nonner designed (?) box. :)

Yep! It'll be a nonner242 box.

Very exciting, GroovyBee! I'm especially curious to see how it handles ECS emulation when the time comes. Are you planning to support only the ECS RAM, or will the extra AY-3-8910 and some sort of keyboard interface also be included?

ECS will be one of the last things added. I'll just be "emulating" its RAM, ROM (BIOS) and bank switching. Although the multi-cart's ARM microcontroller has enough CPU power to emulate the 2nd sound chip it'd take quite a bit of time and would most certainly sound different too.

As well as no support for the ECS 2nd audio chip there will be no support for a 2nd pair of controllers, a keyboard or the loading of BASIC programs into the multi-cart's ECS RAM either.

Any way to make SD vs. MicroSD fit? I tend to lose MicroSD cards due to size. I guess if microSD is internal and one just uses USB to cable to transfer files, then I won't lose the cart.

I second that. SD cards are so much easier to handle and keep track of.

Its micro SD only I'm afraid.

I'll look around for this lil baby. Those multicarts are so convenient ;-)

Easier to carry your whole collection around. Will there be an Intellivoice emulation as well? I'm just curious, I have an Intellivoice. But Intellivoice emulation would be impressive.

If your multi-cart box begins to talk it is faulty! Please seek the help of a medical or religious professional (depending if its the normal voices you near or not) before returning it to me.

It's all ok when the box says: Hello Commander - Computer Reporting!

:)

• Like 1