IGNORED

Bacon power!

never mind, I guess you aren't. Scrum is a methodology for software development and they love to tell a stupid story about chickens and pigs. If you wanted to read the story (I don't recommend it) http://en.wikipedia....ken_and_the_Pig

Ah (I read it), I'm just more of a science guy. I like the metaphor, though. Maybe I'll use it in a project meeting at work :grin:

Fellowship of the ROM: One Cart To Rule Them All

dont you mean "one cart to RUN them all"? it could also be called "Lord of the Roms" then the software would be called

'Fellowship of the Roms". then when you put the cart into the system it is called the "Two Powers". then when you gotta hook it up to the computer its called "Return of the Cable Thing" :) i have gone too far.....

Edited by pimpmaul69
  • Like 1

cant really use 125. there are a hell of a lot more than 125 "original" roms out there. as for roms both original and homebrews there are a total of 237 roms i know of. that is not counting davids completed choplifter or completed king of the mountain, or match 5, or any other soon to be released game.

i am also not counting the music roms or all the weird sdk-1600 demos like hello world

Edited by pimpmaul69

Groovybee and his minions of followers march up the mountain and advance upon a bearded man. Groovy holds up the cartridge and shouts out:

"Oh what shall we call this cartridge?"

The bearded man turns and looks upon the cart. He then speaks his words of wisdom.

"There are some who will call it ... Tim?"

• Like 1

Groovybee and his minions of followers march up the mountain and advance upon a bearded man. Groovy holds up the cartridge and shouts out:

"Oh what shall we call this cartridge?"

The bearded man turns and looks upon the cart. He then speaks his words of wisdom.

"There are some who will call it ... Tim?"

:lolblue: :lolblue: :lolblue: :lolblue: :lolblue:

Then it must be the legendary Cart of Aaaaaargh!!!