IGNORED

TI Related -- Ebay / Heads Up Notice

Omega-TI

Speaking of which, does anyone know off-hand where Ralf uploaded his manual (or where the guy got the text) for his manual?

Seems a better job could be done and linked to in the << Strips, Cards, Manuals, 3D Objects & More! >> entry.

Likely github

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

This would be a nice addition for a collector. Price seems steep, but then again I do not know how hard these are to find:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Texas-Instruments-Home-Computer-Telephone-Coupler-Modem-PHP1600-for-TI-99-4A/332864025298?hash=item4d803df2d2:g:r24AAOSw-HRb3Hr4:sc:USPSPriority!43015!US!-1

The TI acoustic phone coupler looks great at public events. I park it next to the 99/4 display. Now that I have an RS232 sidecar, it's usable with TE2. It can connect "over the air" to another acoustic modem.

What I don't have is an actual phone handset to show, which is almost as unknown to kids now.

• Like 4

The TI acoustic phone coupler looks great at public events. I park it next to the 99/4 display. Now that I have an RS232 sidecar, it's usable with TE2. It can connect "over the air" to another acoustic modem.

What I don't have is an actual phone handset to show, which is almost as unknown to kids now.

This would look good setting by it!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Red-Western-Electric-AT-T-Rotary-Telephone-500DM/264028822537?hash=item3d79581c09:g:9rcAAOSwaDtby3TA:rk:6:pf:0

• Like 4

That would look so freaking cool! I can't see one of those couplers without thinking of War Games. It's probably the only reason I'd like to have one.

• Like 3