IGNORED

Some Moron Pretending to Have a Creepshow 2600 Prototype

Stan

I probably wouldn't suggest engagement with this guy. Looks like he's fixated on two old movies, and they're not exactly Disney flicks.

Kind of creepy...

He's actually interested in a few other films and is planning on having "expos" for each of them, including the 80s The Thing, Friday the 13th, etc.

I thought I was the only one with Creepshow for the Atari 2600. I have had this prototype for several years and it was found in Germany. I will post a picture of the cartridge as soon as I make one. ;)

Upson Pratt is a cruel, ruthless businessman whose mysophobia has him living in a hermetically sealed apartment controlled completely with electric locks and surveillance cameras. During a particularly severe lightning storm he finds himself looking out over the steel canyons of New York City as a rolling blackout travels his way. When it hits his apartment tower, the terror begins for Mr. Pratt, and the fun begins for the gamer. The ruthless tycoon now finds himself helpless when his flat becomes overrun by countless hordes of aggressive multi-sized cockroaches. ***WIP game for the Atari 2600***

post-3832-0-10710900-1380165863_thumb.png

Get ready for it....

post-3832-0-67341000-1380165863_thumb.png

and STOMP!!! Ohhh, Squishy.

post-3832-0-34669100-1380165864_thumb.png

Different color roaches have different speeds and attack patterns.

post-3832-0-83099300-1380165864_thumb.png

post-3832-0-32150900-1380165865_thumb.png

post-3832-0-90892000-1380165865_thumb.png

• Like 3

Upson Pratt is a cruel, ruthless businessman whose mysophobia has him living in a hermetically sealed apartment controlled completely with electric locks and surveillance cameras. During a particularly severe lightning storm he finds himself looking out over the steel canyons of New York City as a rolling blackout travels his way. When it hits his apartment tower, the terror begins for Mr. Pratt, and the fun begins for the gamer. The ruthless tycoon now finds himself helpless when his flat becomes overrun by countless hordes of aggressive multi-sized cockroaches. ***WIP game for the Atari 2600***

Actually, that might be awesome. Please make this into an actual game.

I did see it. Maybe you're right. He's posting a bogus cart and video game gameplay clips of a game that doesn't exists and then at the next horror expo he's going to try and sell Atari 2600 carts at his table. Although he's mentioned nothing about selling these anywhere I can see, and anything he's shown would be impossible on the 2600. And as far as I can tell hasn't brought it back up since it's initial posting. (He did post a PS3 version of Creepshow though)

It's also possible he thinks you guys hitting him up about it is funny and he's egging you guys on. Probably has a horror forum where he's posting your PM conversation threads, but instead of being upset, they are laughing. I could see that scenario being possible just as well as the first one. It too obvious that what he's posting isn't real to anyone who would be interested in buying an Atari 2600 cart.

I did see it. Maybe you're right. He's posting a bogus cart and video game gameplay clips of a game that doesn't exists and then at the next horror expo he's going to try and sell Atari 2600 carts at his table. Although he's mentioned nothing about selling these anywhere I can see, and anything he's shown would be impossible on the 2600. And as far as I can tell hasn't brought it back up since it's initial posting. (He did post a PS3 version of Creepshow though)

It's also possible he thinks you guys hitting him up about it is funny and he's egging you guys on. Probably has a horror forum where he's posting your PM conversation threads, but instead of being upset, they are laughing. I could see that scenario being possible just as well as the first one. It too obvious that what he's posting isn't real to anyone who would be interested in buying an Atari 2600 cart.

First part, perhaps, second part, no. Some of the people that asked me about his fake cart initially know the guy, he's basically clueless and completely out of touch.