IGNORED

Short Article on Atari 2600 Scammers

Stan

Just wondering if he's the same guy on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/user/backin89/

I saw that while searching and wondered if it was the same guy. If it is, I wonder if this is his wife or his daughter:

youtube.com/watch?v=UsucTBTQ6yM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsucTBTQ6yM

I saw that while searching and wondered if it was the same guy. If it is, I wonder if this is his wife or his daughter...

She looks like she's having a f&*king seizure!!! I do have some theories though:

1.) Maybe Backin89 has resorted to begging for donations in exchange for videos of her dancing?

2.) Perhaps she is dancing to earn herself a hello kitty bike?

3.) Most likely, she just found daddy's crack pipe!

:lol:

• Like 3

I saw that while searching and wondered if it was the same guy. If it is, I wonder if this is his wife or his daughter:

youtube.com/watch?v=UsucTBTQ6yM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsucTBTQ6yM

Probably backin89's mistress. No self-respecting dad would post a video of his daughter dancing badly while scantily dressed like this.

Probably backin89's mistress. No self-respecting dad would post a video of his daughter dancing badly while scantily dressed like this.

...and who ever said that Backin89 had any self respect??? If anything, his character was lacking in many areas...self respect being a major one!

• Like 2

How hard is it considered to be to "finish" Missle Command? I only ask because I did it back in the late 80's or early 90's. I kept playing and playing and I wanted to see what would happen to the score. Would it add a digit? Would it go to zero and start counting up again? Would it go to something higher than zero adding whatever amount to flip it plus the rest after zero? It went to zero, then started counting up again. After that I played one or two more levels and died on purpose because I felt like I could play forever and didn't want to anymore.

Edit: I just watched a youtube video and when he rolled it, it jumped to 170, but he blew up two things at the same time, so I think that explains it. I stand by my memory of it going to zero.

Edited by thorr