IGNORED

Incognito run #3 interest thread

dragos

I want one Incognito board. How I do the pre-order?

To be quite honest Dantyr, you probably don't. If you flip through this thread you'll see that there wasn't even going to be a 3rd run of the Incognito as Candle was planning to move on to other projects, but people went ahead and got enough pre-orders together to justify a 3rd run, which at the moment is probably pretty close to the shipping stage. At this point your only option is to send a PM to Candle and ask him if he has any boards unspoken for, or if there's a standby list. Be ready to send about $160 via paypal up front, but honestly, I think you'll be lucky if you're able to get your hands on one.

If you own an XL or XE, I would highly recommend getting a Ultimate1MB board from Lotharek as he has those boards in production and can be ordered at any time, and they pretty much do the same thing as the Incognito.

Sorry man, your odds of getting an Incognito are really low at this time.

Robert: it's still here, just working 11-15 hours a day i'm affride

as for incognito boards - i've made 45 of them, so there are some unpaid or not ordered at all just waiting for someone, plus, some folks bought more than they really wanted just to make this run happend - all in all - chances on getting one are not so far as one could expect

ps. it was closer to $90 per board + shipping cost i think...

• Like 2

No Problem. I was only concerned it may have gotten lost in the mail. No rush, please just give me a heads up when it goes out, So I will know to expect it.

Congratulations on the new addition to the family.

Thank You.

Robert

Edited by venom4728a

as for incognito boards - i've made 45 of them, so there are some unpaid or not ordered at all just waiting for someone, plus, some folks bought more than they really wanted just to make this run happend - all in all - chances on getting one are not so far as one could expect

I get 'Array' PM errors, so posting instead:)

Hey,

If you still have a spare Incognito board in progress I can pay right away. Very cool you got to use the pick n place.

Congrats on the growing family.

Not sure if you saw that I put the VHDL source on svn. Let me know if you want write access.

Thinking of getting some of these http://www.pin4.at/pro_misc.php#fdil

Then I can try these cores in a real a8:)

Mark

Hi Candle,

I tried to PM you but got an error. I'm interested in one incognito board and need to be sent to Brazil. I'll pay for all the shipping fees, no problem. Please, let me know how to proceed.

Thanks!

Daniel

Edited by Dantyr

If you own an XL or XE, I would highly recommend getting a Ultimate1MB board from Lotharek as he has those boards in production and can be ordered at any time, and they pretty much do the same thing as the Incognito.

Hi Android,

I already have an 800XL and 1200XL and I use the MyIDE atarimax cart and work well for both, also had the RAM320XL from citrad to play the new games that requires more RAM. But in fact I'm crazy for the old classic games and in that case, the MyIDE is all I need with his SIDE loader.

Thanks!

Daniel

Crap, now I have to buy another one. Good news then Candle.

Hi Android,

I already have an 800XL and 1200XL and I use the MyIDE atarimax cart and work well for both, also had the RAM320XL from citrad to play the new games that requires more RAM. But in fact I'm crazy for the old classic games and in that case, the MyIDE is all I need with his SIDE loader.

Thanks!

Daniel

Was being kindda heavy handed because of the age of your forum id, sorry about that. You're in luck though, looks like Candle has some unspoken for boards, you should PM him asap and he'll hook you up. I may even buy another, just in case mine goes south. Another friend saw my system last month and expressed interest so I might just hook him up.

Was being kindda heavy handed because of the age of your forum id, sorry about that. You're in luck though, looks like Candle has some unspoken for boards, you should PM him asap and he'll hook you up. I may even buy another, just in case mine goes south. Another friend saw my system last month and expressed interest so I might just hook him up.

I tried that but he is unable to receive any new PMs... :-(

Daniel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In the mean time I'm having fun with my 800. :-)

...Great machine, looking like lots of fun in-there, GET the Incognito (it is an absolute must for the 800, as it will transform it into the most-capable 8-bit platform, over-night)...

...All find-and-dandy, except one thing: about that knife that you have there... it must go. Not only you could get hurt, but... it is plain barbarous, to the eyes... :-D

All-in-all, ENJOY!

Edited by Faicuai