IGNORED

Incognito run #3 interest thread

dragos

Well, here it is.. this thread has "fallen" off the main page about 4 times now, but revives every couple months. I tried to speak my mind in it earlier, but everyone tells me that I should just be patient. I consider myself an unusually patient person, but this is driving me nutz. I sent candle just a little under $200us back on January 10th of this year. Here it is about the end of September, and I still hear nothing. It would stand to reason if somebody is accepting money to fulfill a production run they would really try to at least keep the customer informed of their progress.. Alas, last entry by candle was almost a month and a half ago. I understand that real life does impact, but really? Not even time to take a minute or two to let the people who sent their hard-earned money a progress report? Everybody wants to chime in and tell me how to "give him time" or "he'll get around to it", but what about me. I sent the damn money ON THE DAY that I got his email that he was accepting funds. Coming up on 10 MONTHS later, it is like pulling teeth to get a status report. I do appreciate candle making this run, but it is not fair to leave paying customers hanging with no status reports.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, here it is.. this thread has "fallen" off the main page about 4 times now, but revives every couple months. I tried to speak my mind in it earlier, but everyone tells me that I should just be patient. I consider myself an unusually patient person, but this is driving me nutz. I sent candle just a little under $200us back on January 10th of this year. Here it is about the end of September, and I still hear nothing. It would stand to reason if somebody is accepting money to fulfill a production run they would really try to at least keep the customer informed of their progress.. Alas, last entry by candle was almost a month and a half ago. I understand that real life does impact, but really? Not even time to take a minute or two to let the people who sent their hard-earned money a progress report? Everybody wants to chime in and tell me how to "give him time" or "he'll get around to it", but what about me. I sent the damn money ON THE DAY that I got his email that he was accepting funds. Coming up on 10 MONTHS later, it is like pulling teeth to get a status report. I do appreciate candle making this run, but it is not fair to leave paying customers hanging with no status reports.

If you want, I will pay you out and take over the waiting for the boards, I'm happy to go on the wait list if you want to get off of it.

Let me know :)

If you want, I will pay you out and take over the waiting for the boards, I'm happy to go on the wait list if you want to get off of it.

Let me know :)

I never said I wanted off. I'm just saying that it has been a long wait with no updates. 10 months is a long time to wait, and I would just like to receive what I paid for so long ago. I'm not looking to give up, just trying to figure out when I might be getting it, thats all. Last time candle commented in here, he stated there might be more he is building that are not counted for. Message him and get yourself on the list.

True, it has been a year... one might at least know of some progress or news as to what has happened... hope all are healthy and well....

I hope they are in good health as well, just getting really frustrated. Personally, I would have sent only half the money with the rest on delivery if I had known it would be this long of a wait. And no status updates either.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello!

First of - my apologises to all of you still waiting for their boards

All I can really say is that i'm working 14h a Day and can't Access the forums from work

Good news: All boards are assembled, and i've manager to transport my atari 800 back to warsaw so i could test them. I was hoping to get this done before the christmass, so everyone could enjoy their long awauted board - unexpected chrismass gift so to say, but i seems it ship out just after New year, when i'll get back to work

• Like 10

Candle, I know doing runs like this by hand are very time consuming and tiring given the fact you are working a full-time job while at the same time performing Husband and Fatherly duties. As you are the designer, producer, and shipper you have my respect always. Take care of yourself and know that I would never hesitate in investing in anything that you design because I know the quality of your workmanship is top notch and the designs are sound.

This has been an unpaid unsolicited post from one very appreciative past and future customer of Candle's.

Mike

• Like 5

Hello!

First of - my apologises to all of you still waiting for their boards

All I can really say is that i'm working 14h a Day and can't Access the forums from work

Good news: All boards are assembled, and i've manager to transport my atari 800 back to warsaw so i could test them. I was hoping to get this done before the christmass, so everyone could enjoy their long awauted board - unexpected chrismass gift so to say, but i seems it ship out just after New year, when i'll get back to work

Absolutely awesome! It has been a REALLY long wait! I have 2 800s that have been crying all night waiting for these. Soon, I will be able to make em shut up :) I am a happy camper!

• 2 weeks later...

Candle, I am glad to see you back here. I am new to the forums for the last 2 year or so. Many are just relieved to hear things are going well for you, congrats.

Were you planning to move forward with the Lynx LCD replacement in 2015? Someone has popped up with another one but I'm more interested in your solution.

Happy Holidays to you and your family.

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...