IGNORED

Did anybody else preorder one of the new consoles coming next month?

HuckleCat

Preorder curiosity...  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Did you preorder either of the new consoles from Sony/MS?

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Well I must say from all the press and media and reviews I'm finally more excited than I ever was just a few weeks ago. I think that controller I got for PS4 triggered the inner console love I'm cursed with.

Just got mine but I don't really have the time to mess with it until tomorrow so it stays in it's box till then. I also got a 1TB drive I'm going to pop in there from the get go. Hope everything works out.

There's supposed to be some PSPLUS freebie games for PS4 that I will download and play....I think there's a freebie on Xbox Live this week too (Kingdom of Keflings).

(screw it...I'm staying up late to pop that new hard drive in and load it up)

Edited by cimerians

I'm really enjoying Black Flag on the PS4. It's the pirate game I've always wanted. I haven't spent much time with Knack, but It really hasn't drawn me in. I've played about 20 minutes of it and have no real desire to go back. Killzone looks amazing but it feels like they cranked down the difficulty from the last one. I'm horrible at FPS, yet I tore through the first two story missions without any trouble. So far, AC4 Black Flag is my favorite launch game.

I just wish Watch Dogs and Infamous had made it for launch. This turned out to be a weak launch software wise, and we're still in for a dry spell until Spring. Hopefully some of the PSN indy games will fill the void.