IGNORED

PC Game Deals

JamesD

GOG has a few specials now. For instance Tron 2.0 is 2.49 and Armed and Dangerous is 1.49. I played the crap out of Armed and Dangerous on my original XBOX and it was one of the more unique experiences I had. The graphics may be dated, but it's worth at least looking into.

Edited by xenomorpher

GoG Also got the remaining 8 stand alone emulator+rom ZIP bundles from the Humble Bundle Neo Geo 25th Anniversary package from 2 years ago uploaded now as well. Also finally the cheapskates at Disney allowed a bump to 50% off on their games up from being 15% since they came out (if you pick up all 3, otherwise 30%.)

So here's an odd one I stumbled upon.

You can get Steam Link for $1 if you purchase it with a game called ICEY.

The total is like $9 before shipping (course shipping was like $8 for me).

http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/5025/ICEY__Steam_Link_Bundle/

That link just takes me to the main page. Unfortunately, I can't find the deal you reference. Edited by dgdgagdae

That link just takes me to the main page. Unfortunately, I can't find the deal you reference.

Yeah I'm thinking it was a mistake on Valve's part.

I clicked the link myself and it doesn't work now... I do have proof it was a thing though!

I managed to order one while the deal was up.

Bq2SWZk.jpg

I added these to my GOG account today. I'd never heard of AD 2044, and that article makes it sound terrible. The manuals on GOG are also only available in Polish.

It looks like a MYST type of game with pre-rendered animations. I'm pretty sure it's unplayable for most people just due to the language barrier.