IGNORED

PC Game Deals

JamesD

I was tempted.. but then it said I already owned it. Turns out I have bunches of games there at GOG I've never played. But that's PC gaming for me. icon_lol.gif

It's crazy I have games that are buried so much that when I go to check out I sometimes get 'you already own this'
Sometimes it happens to me with books too
  • Like 1

Yeah, I always hate when there's a good looking bundle, but I already own half of the games on CD-ROM already.

This was an easy grab for me, as I don't own any of them. Well, I might have Rogue Squadron 3D and/or Starfighter somewhere, but IIRC it was some weird demo/OEM disc and probably not the full game.

I might try them out on my new Everdrive64...I've heard they were some of the more technologically impressive games on the console.

I have whatever that Rogue game was for the GameCube, the second one, and it's kind of weird...has this "Unity 3D engine" feeling to it.

Edited by Asaki

I broke down and bought the two remastered Turok games on Steam and glad I did. I still have my copy of the first one from the early 2000's, but it doesn't look quite as good as the remastered version. Plus it doesn't have a level editor, which I'll have to learn how to use it sometime.

Turok 2, like the remastered first one, feels so much better than the N64 version and it has objectives highlighted. That makes it so much easier and more fun playing those huge levels, because I used to get lost easily. I can't recommend them enough at the sale price they're at now. I just wish they had a level editor and Steam Workshop for the second game.

• 2 weeks later...