IGNORED

Time to Fight the Negativity ...

Fushek

Open in Windows Paint, save as BMP, close Paint and restart it, open the BMP, rotate your image, save as JPG.

It's a nice trick, it also removes EXIF info, removes small preview image and also reduces image final size :)

Oh i know how to rotate a pic on a computer but I was using my ipad, but thanks for the tip

I want to be very positive, I've more than 200 cartridges for different systems and... only 8 Intellivision ones :D, but one is a CIB! :D

Open in Windows Paint, save as BMP, close Paint and restart it, open the BMP, rotate your image, save as JPG.

It's a nice trick, it also removes EXIF info, removes small preview image and also reduces image final size :)

I want to be very positive, I've more than 200 cartridges for different systems and... only 8 Intellivision ones :D, but one is a CIB! :D

You got me beat. I have 4 or 5 Intellivision cartridges and 2 half-working consoles.

Edit: and one of the Intellivision cartridges has been taken apart. ;)

Edited by 5-11under
  • Like 1

I have a question? how good are those plastic box protectors? they look great on Ebay and my collection deserves them if they are nice.

please advise!

They are better than leaving the box exposed alone, plus it makes the collection look cleaner bc some boxes are nit as perfect as orhers. I got aome cartridge size ones for rare loose carts. If you search online you can find all sizes.

i love halo 2600. my favorite 2600 game.

I bought the CGE Adventure game from the Retro Gaming Roundup guys, and I just pre-ordered the new Endless Snow (I'm a sucker for Christmassy games!). Now if some kind soul would sell or trade me a System Changer... :/

Time to fight the negativity with pictures! Took some pictures of my collection after I went all in with the Keep 'em Minty boxes. I think that it turned out great ... nice product. I'm now up to 121/125 with only Triple Challenge, Learning Fun I & II and Spiker still to acquire. You'll notice that I left blank boxes to await their arrival :-D. Proudly displaying my Carol patch as well for my top ten finish!

So ... join me in the fight against the negativity ... post PICTURES of your collection!

attachicon.gifIMG_4473.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_4482.JPG attachicon.gifIMG_4481.JPG attachicon.gifIMG_4476.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_4480.JPG attachicon.gifIMG_4478.JPG attachicon.gifIMG_4479.JPG

Great pictures for a Great collection !

Thanks for sharing you collection with us. It's really a pleasure to see how collector manage their collection.

Thanks again :)

• Like 1

I have a question? how good are those plastic box protectors? they look great on Ebay and my collection deserves them if they are nice.

please advise!

Obviously, I'm a fan. You do lose some shelf space as they take up more room, but I like the look and they protect the boxes. They also help hide minor flaws of the box as well and even help them keep their shape if the top or bottom flaps are having any issues.

If recommend getting them at least for the valuable games and then, if u like them, buy more from there.

You got me beat. I have 4 or 5 Intellivision cartridges and 2 half-working consoles.

Edit: and one of the Intellivision cartridges has been taken apart. ;)

Ok! poor cartridge, just same I've done to a Pigs in Space cartridge to make it a prototype testing cart.

BTW, I'm waiting for cmart604 to send me a small package of loose Intellivision cartridges :)

Obviously, I'm a fan. You do lose some shelf space as they take up more room, but I like the look and they protect the boxes. They also help hide minor flaws of the box as well and even help them keep their shape if the top or bottom flaps are having any issues.

If recommend getting them at least for the valuable games and then, if u like them, buy more from there.

Thanks for the help Fushek! I should have them to protect my rare games for sure, and then go from there!

They are better than leaving the box exposed alone, plus it makes the collection look cleaner bc some boxes are nit as perfect as orhers. I got aome cartridge size ones for rare loose carts. If you search online you can find all sizes.

Thank you Voltron, I appreciate your input and help!

Time to fight the negativity with pictures! Took some pictures of my collection after I went all in with the Keep 'em Minty boxes. I think that it turned out great ... nice product. I'm now up to 121/125 with only Triple Challenge, Learning Fun I & II and Spiker still to acquire. You'll notice that I left blank boxes to await their arrival :-D. Proudly displaying my Carol patch as well for my top ten finish!

So ... join me in the fight against the negativity ... post PICTURES of your collection!

attachicon.gifIMG_4473.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_4482.JPG attachicon.gifIMG_4481.JPG attachicon.gifIMG_4476.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_4480.JPG attachicon.gifIMG_4478.JPG attachicon.gifIMG_4479.JPG

Very well displayed, I better clean up my area of games. awesome collection!

Ok! poor cartridge, just same I've done to a Pigs in Space cartridge to make it a prototype testing cart.

BTW, I'm waiting for cmart604 to send me a small package of loose Intellivision cartridges :)

Not a small package, a big package, :) You'll have quite a respectable Intellivision collection by the time I'm done

• Like 1

Not a small package, a big package, :) You'll have quite a respectable Intellivision collection by the time I'm done

I hope it's not too big, my room is pretty crammed right now ;)

I've to sell my old Atari (because I've the Coleco Expansion Module #1) to make space for the Intellivision I'm planning to buy.

Also I'm planning to sell some of my duplicate homebrews in order to make space.

I've to sell my old Atari (because I've the Coleco Expansion Module #1) to make space for the Intellivision I'm planning to buy.

Also I'm planning to sell some of my duplicate homebrews in order to make space.

Well I had wanted to send a bunch of CIB games but I think for shipping and space on your end I'm going with cart with manuals and OL's unless you want some boxes?

Which homebrews would you like to sell ?

Well I had wanted to send a bunch of CIB games but I think for shipping and space on your end I'm going with cart with manuals and OL's unless you want some boxes?

If for a bunch you're saying 5 or 7, plus a handful of loose carts, then it's fine for me. :)

Which homebrews would you like to sell ?

Colecovision ones, I've to update my list first.

Thanks! so you were at Mexico :), nice :thumbsup:

I live in a silo next to the Fence, many time i find myself on your side of the fence. I go to San Luis a lot and Los Algodones. Once in a while I end up in El Gulfo. lol its fun out there. Plus i trying to open a clinic in Los algodones, they have special rules for opening along the fence so im working in that.