IGNORED

My next give away....

mr_intv

Well maybe it's due to the major snow storm occurring in this part of Alberta today but I'm feeling a little festive! This giveaway is not as epic as my last one but what the heck, free games are free games right? Unlike my past 2 giveaways this one is open to anyone! Not just new intellivisionaries, right now I have 7 loose carts with possibly a few more loose or boxed games to be added, we will see. So here they are, introducing first.....Basketball(white label, secondly I have.....Armor Battle, third is World Cup Soccer!, fourthly I have....Triple Action, the fifth game so far is......Major League Baseball, coming in at number six is Zaxxon and the seventh game is .........Mr Basic Meets Bits & Bytes. Again there MAY be more games added and this will be open until November 17 sometime in the evening. Just send me a PM to enter. As previous the winner will cover the shipping costs.

Edited by mr_intv
  • Like 4

what is a snow storm? Its 85F 29celcius today.

Well it's like this, it's about 29F or -3c and is very sticky! Great for building a snowman or having a snowball fight. Cars are in the ditch because everyone forgets how to drive in this stuff. Everyone starts complaining that they are not ready for snow yet. But I say bring it on, 6-8" so far and it's still coming down. That just means its getting closer to ski season!

Well it's like this, it's about 29F or -3c and is very sticky! Great for building a snowman or having a snowball fight. Cars are in the ditch because everyone forgets how to drive in this stuff. Everyone starts complaining that they are not ready for snow yet. But I say bring it on, 6-8" so far and it's still coming down. That just means its getting closer to ski season!

We have skiing here, but its on sand. Lots of sand dunes here. We dont get snow here, but get the occasional sand storm. Last week Phoenix got hit by a big one,

The pict is of the sand storm, its not fire or smoke, its sand and dirt that covers the city. Luckily i was in Yuma and missed it.

post-33512-0-10596200-1383443425_thumb.jpg

Wow, that is insane

They come with out warning, I been caught in it twice i once on the highway, but luckily i was the only one on the road, The second time i was out with friends at a restaurant and unfortunately we sat outside when one hit. Some sand with your meal? lol You know other people still ate their food sand and all

Edited by voltron

They come with out warning, I been caught in it twice i once on the highway, but luckily i was the only one on the road, The second time i was out with friends at a restaurant and unfortunately we sat outside when one hit. Some sand with your meal? lol You know other people still ate their food sand and all

A delicious sand-wich!
  • Like 1

We have skiing here, but its on sand. Lots of sand dunes here. We dont get snow here, but get the occasional sand storm. Last week Phoenix got hit by a big one,

The pict is of the sand storm, its not fire or smoke, its sand and dirt that covers the city. Luckily i was in Yuma and missed it.

That reminds me of "The Mummy"

That reminds me of "The Mummy"

Well we have a lot of crazy people here, that trully believe in the zombie appocolypse, so im sure they have a few mummy's in there house. SOme of the houses here are crazy, basement bunkers full of 3 years supply of food and water, guns, and bettles (in case there is an emp event the car will still turn on) all the preppers for some reason love Arizona.

• Like 1

Ok back on track, the currentist of games in the giveaway contest are:

1. Mr Basic

2. World Cup Soccer

3. Basketball(white label)

4. Armor Battle

5. Major League Baseball

6. Zaxxon

7. Triple Action

8. Astroblast( M-network atari 2600 cart)

I am working towards adding to the list and had planned on picking some up today however due to the snowstorm I decided to stay home today.

Well we have a lot of crazy people here, that trully believe in the zombie appocolypse, so im sure they have a few mummy's in there house. SOme of the houses here are crazy, basement bunkers full of 3 years supply of food and water, guns, and bettles (in case there is an emp event the car will still turn on) all the preppers for some reason love Arizona.

im a prepper/wanna be prepper. I dont have a bunker but i wish i did. I love zombies but thats not why most people do it. Our country is going to shit, the solar flares can take out everything electrical. Dust bowls, floods and tornados are damaging. There are tons of natural disasters that you should be prepared for. The cdc used a zombie apocolypse to attract younger people to actually learn to be prepared for any kind of disaster that may happen. I also am getting rid of a lot of stuff because i desire to be more of a minimalist and also want to learn how to grow my own food, use solar and wind and try to do more to try to save the environment. Im not doing this cause im a hippie (not one) i just understand how bad of a state our planet is in. Just my own personal desires/opinions.

Ok back on track, the currentist of games in the giveaway contest are:

1. Mr Basic

2. World Cup Soccer

3. Basketball(white label)

4. Armor Battle

5. Major League Baseball

6. Zaxxon

7. Triple Action

8. Astroblast( M-network atari 2600 cart)

I am working towards adding to the list and had planned on picking some up today however due to the snowstorm I decided to stay home today.

sorry i posted my last rant. Back to business...

im a prepper/wanna be prepper. I dont have a bunker but i wish i did. I love zombies but thats not why most people do it. Our country is going to shit, the solar flares can take out everything electrical. Dust bowls, floods and tornados are damaging. There are tons of natural disasters that you should be prepared for. The cdc used a zombie apocolypse to attract younger people to actually learn to be prepared for any kind of disaster that may happen. I also am getting rid of a lot of stuff because i desire to be more of a minimalist and also want to learn how to grow my own food, use solar and wind and try to do more to try to save the environment. Im not doing this cause im a hippie (not one) i just understand how bad of a state our planet is in. Just my own personal desires/opinions.

You need to live in AZ. Lots of preppers here. My friend he is completely off the Grid, he doesnt get power from the city, he has a machine that makes water from air, and thats a big feat here i the desert. He has a room fill with non hybrid seeds. another fill with guns, another with ready to eat meals. There are many others like that. My feeling if the end is here i rather die than to delay death. I mean how long can they really survive? I dont think very long. Plus if you do feel the government is going to sh!t there is nothing you can do, they can take everything you own. Dont get me wrong, i see the US losing its power, but I dont see prepping really doing much than delaying the inneviyable. I personally am looking to leave the States, for other reasons, im taxed to death and get nothing from the govt except bills to pay more taxes. By me moving to Canada I would get 15 tax cut. .i kmow we have been told Canada is taxed very high and thats its like a communist country, but when i been to Canada i realized they are more business friendly compared to the States. Here we have so many hidden taxes, hiding as fees that once you figure those in you realize the govt takes 60% or more of your income. Canada i get a 15 tax cut. Mexico i get a 50 percent tax cut. So even over the fence i have a better deal, and more support from their govt. Also i have more economic freedom in Canada and Mexico. When .i got my license in Canada and .mexico I wired the money for the license. it was about 1k each for mexico and canada but I had to fill out IRS forms to tell the government why im moving money outside of the U.S. If i send money from Mexico or Canada to the US no questions asked. So the land of the Free is no more, there are more free nations out there, Economic freedoms and social freedoms. Im starting to think that the border issue and putting up the fence is really more about locking us in than keeping people out. But hopefully Mexico and Canada approve my visas and I will opening shops in more economic friendly countries.. :)

Edited by voltron
  • Like 1

No worries Voltron, but instead of moving to Toronto you should come west to Alberta! Don't let the -40 temperatures in the winter scare you off. Those temps are usually short lived then it WARMS up to -20c. And trust me, you will feel the difference. ;)

My visa application for Canada has Alberta listed. Alberta granted my licence. , The other provinces wont issue the license until I have the visa.