IGNORED

My next give away....

mr_intv

Well maybe it's due to the major snow storm occurring in this part of Alberta today but I'm feeling a little festive! This giveaway is not as epic as my last one but what the heck, free games are free games right? Unlike my past 2 giveaways this one is open to anyone! Not just new intellivisionaries, right now I have 7 loose carts with possibly a few more loose or boxed games to be added, we will see. So here they are, introducing first.....Basketball(white label, secondly I have.....Armor Battle, third is World Cup Soccer!, fourthly I have....Triple Action, the fifth game so far is......Major League Baseball, coming in at number six is Zaxxon and the seventh game is .........Mr Basic Meets Bits & Bytes. Again there MAY be more games added and this will be open until November 17 sometime in the evening. Just send me a PM to enter. As previous the winner will cover the shipping costs.

i will trade you a modded intellivision for them! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: ;)

Edit: this thread is missing something... Oh yeah! Now remember!

post-30773-0-33660300-1383783757_thumb.jpg

Edited by pimpmaul69

That depends? What are the shipping costs to send me a modified intellivision?

im starting to hate the us mail... i just hope when your package arrives it was worth all the bs. can anyone here explain why a package from Canada to the us cost 28 dollars but then costs 45 dollars to ship back???

I have to move the end date up a day to November 16. Exact time TBA

Actually the end date is now moved to Thursday November 14 as next weekend is a write off for me now. And I can now confirm CIB copies of Treasure of Tarmin and Sears Space Armada will be added to the lot of loose games.
  • Like 1

the currentist of games in the giveaway contest are:

1. Mr Basic

2. World Cup Soccer

3. Basketball(white label)

4. Armor Battle

5. Major League Baseball

6. Zaxxon

7. Triple Action

8. Astroblast( M-network atari 2600 cart)

9. Treasure of Tarmin CIB

10. Sears Space Armada CIB