IGNORED

Show off your Intellivision homebrew shelf!

Rev

Sorry to ressurrect this old thread :-D

Here's my little homebrews collection. I sadly missed Robot Rubble and League of Light, and i don't even know why on earth i missed them, given that i was already following the homebrewing scene, probably life got in the way. I'm still hoping that someday, someone will do a reissue.

I also have some repros, an Intellicart (i love it) and the so-called "Grand Theft Auto" (it's funny thing even though it's not a game :-D); i don't know if i should consider them in this list!

Very nice display! I'm jealous of you 4-Tris and your Same Game & Robots :)

How did so many people miss Robot Rubble and League of Light?

I believe about 100 were made of each.

I was late to the game. I started seriously collecting in 2011 AFTER DK Arcade, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Adventures of Tron, and Yogi's Frustration had already been released. David generously found and sold me a copy of Yogi. The other three I won in an auction. I have ordered pretty much every homebrew since. Stonix and the orig Minehunter took some doing, and I'm still hunting for 4-Tris and Same Game. To be perfectly honest, I couldn't even tell you when Robot Rubble and League of Light came out....or who even sold them.

Intelligentvision released Robot Rubble and League of Light and made them available to anyone who purchased all 4 of there titles.

As far as I know, not all of them were sold off or released and may be in a vault somewhere, so to speak.

and, as far as I can tell no one has collected and gathered their Intellivision stuff as fast as you have.

It took me 16 hard years staritng in 1997 to do it!

so, Jason hats off to you, great job!

Edited by wolfy62

Intelligentvision released Robot Rubble and League of Light and made them available to anyone who purchased all 4 of there titles.

As far as I know, not all of them were sold off or released and may be in a vault somewhere, so to speak.

and, as far as I can tell no one has collected and gathered their Intellivision stuff as fast as you have.

It took me 16 hard years staritng in 1997 to do it!

so, Jason hats off to you, great job!

I went a a fantastic pace for sure, but I spent way too much time chasing that dragon :woozy:

I believe Voltron has the record for collecting speed....and he has Robot Rubble and League of Light ;)

I went a a fantastic pace for sure, but I spent way too much time chasing that dragon :woozy:

I believe Voltron has the record for collecting speed....and he has Robot Rubble and League of Light ;)

Yes I'd say Voltron's 0 to impressive collection speed was quite staggering. :)

I don't know. I bought the early Intelligentvision games. But somehow I didn't got the news about RR and LoL back than. :(

As said i missed them because of life issues, at that time i couldn't imagine that homebrews could go out of print :(

Still hoping for a reissue...

Edited by Nibunnoichi

Nice collection!

Don't forget dk arcade, mine hunter, hover bovver.

Plus the game factory and go for the gold boxes.

;-)

I didn't buy DK Arcade and Mine Hunter by Elektronite because i already have Intelligentvision's versions. I know they're a bit different but not so much to justify a second purchase for the moment (i may reconsider this in the future, when Elektronite reopens sales). So i went straight to DK2.

Game factory and Go for the gold are already on my shopping list ;)

Edited by Nibunnoichi

So I've started the process on unloading 100+ boxes from my move and the homebrews were one of the first to get put on the shelves.....here we go!

Wait, that first one doesn't look right?!?!? :P

Ah yes, the second pic is more like it, and the third pic is just for Rev, I believe I owe him that. :-D

post-25458-0-58065400-1388916116_thumb.jpg

post-25458-0-17269700-1388916122_thumb.jpg

post-25458-0-32976900-1388916129_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Holy Bea Arthur eating Bacon, Cmart! Meowzers!

Soooo, I endured a marathon session of Mouse Trap to win my Mouse Trap box, and I haven't even received it yet. What kind of marathon session did you have to endure to get Rev to send you yours!?

Also, nice GFTG and GF carts. I'm not even going to ask what you did for those ;-)

So I've started the process on unloading 100+ boxes from my move and the homebrews were one of the first to get put on the shelves.....here we go!

Wait, that first one doesn't look right?!?!? :P

Ah yes, the second pic is more like it, and the third pic is just for Rev, I believe I owe him that. :-D

There are two games in the first picture that look familiar to me :D

I'm amazed by the fact you have EIGHT DK Arcade games and by the awesome state of boxes in your Intellivision collection. :thumbsup: