IGNORED

gone

Austin

Hi last time I PMed you for games, you totally ignored me.

Will you be responding now?

I didn't ignore you. I didn't give in to your offer handed to me in a jackass manner, and I advised you that the deal was off, simple as that. I cut my communication off at that point. I am not doing this for a profit (nor because I really even want to), so I have little interest in dealing with low-ballers, time wasters, or anyone else that offers little courtesy towards others. I suppose I am being a little hypocritical in writing this after the final words of that last sentence, but you have crapped on my sale threads in the past, and I haven't appreciated your demeanor when contacting me via private messages. I would appreciate it if you do not contact me again.

• Like 6

I didn't ignore you. I didn't give in to your offer handed to me in a jackass manner, and I advised you that the deal was off, simple as that. I cut my communication off at that point. I am not doing this for a profit (nor because I really even want to), so I have little interest in dealing with low-ballers, time wasters, or anyone else that offers little courtesy towards others. I suppose I am being a little hypocritical in writing this after the final words of that last sentence, but you have crapped on my sale threads in the past, and I haven't appreciated your demeanor when contacting me via private messages. I would appreciate it if you do not contact me again.

I did nothing of the sort.

I urge you to go ahead and post ALL of our private messages and you will see that I never contacted you in a jackass manner and said I would pay whatever shipping you wanted.

Your feelings seem to be very hurt by some thread crapping which I really don't remember doing. It's very telling that such a paragraph could be written with such anger, when I simply wanted to purchase Hook on Sega CD lol. Lighten up, I assure you that your life will be much happier. I know you will respond to this with some more 2nd grade put downs, but again, if you need to do that, your life needs to placed under a microscope. If you need help, lets us know.

Here is a free bump and Good luck with everything!

Edited by Ataridroid

I like how you try to make it seem like you're taking the high road, while at the same time working in subtle condescension. Reminds me of someone else around here. I don't blame Austin for not wanting to deal with you. His prices make it obvious that he's not trying to make money off of his stuff, so no real reason to put up with attitude from anyone.

Austin, I'm gonna send you a PM for some stuff.

Chris

Edit: Since he doesn't remember it, here's the thread he crapped in:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/213841-fs-n64-jp-castlevania;-saturn;-ps2;-3do;-hamy;-wii;-dc-code-veronica-jp/

Edited by Jibbajaba
  • Like 4

Combining everything into one single lot. If it doesn't sell, it doesn't sell.

Again, I am also looking for a CIB Jaguar system, or Dreamcast games to finish off my collection (see link in the top post).

Added photos (finally) and a few more items to the lot, including a like-new Club Nintendo Game & Watch: Ball, and a CIB US version of Aero Fighters 2 for the Neo-Geo CD.

Remember that everything is CIB unless noted (including the NES games).

Man, there's so much stuff in that lot that I want. But there's so much stuff that I don't. Let me know if you don't get any interest and decide to split it up.

I had it split up, but wasn't getting any bites. Figured I'd bundle it all together and see what happens (added in the Aero Fighters 2, Game & Watch Ball, and a couple others afterwards). Anything in particular you are interested in?