IGNORED

Announcing: Free Play Florida!

prOk

Invader X isn't the same as the hack of Demon Attack I got on cart from a FL Atari meet in 07, is it?

This one?

post-3832-0-89343900-1441404196_thumb.jpg

These were made as competition cartridges. No bonus lives awarded and the selector and difficulty switches were deactivated. There are some other slight changes so I can see where EBAY copies originated.

The new version has bonus lives and difficulty selection and game variations.

• 1 month later...

30 days to go! For atari fans, this will be one of the most fun events in the southeast! We will have a very cool playable museum of gaming that has a lot of great Atari 2600 and 8 bit to offer. We've also just announced that one of the greatest 2600 players of all time, Todd Rogers will be in attendance and doing some interactive challenges for you to participate in!

Come play the world's largest arcade game, meet movie director Greydon Clark, Pinball legends Greg Freres and Dennis Nordman, Stern Pinball CEO Gary Stern and so much more! There's so much world record arcade gameplay we've dubbed it World Record Headquarters :)

We appreciate all the support we get, we can't do it without the gaming community and enthusiasts!

• 2 weeks later...

Here are the games that you can get at the show. Less then 20 copies of each will be available.

post-3832-0-22013300-1447366343_thumb.jpg

Fat Albert Voice Edition with show specific label.

post-3832-0-69594400-1447366350_thumb.jpg

Army of Darkness with show specific label.

post-3832-0-25088100-1447366388_thumb.jpg

Invader X

post-3832-0-51458300-1447366360_thumb.jpg

Alien Menace

All these games are cartridge and instruction sheet only.

I will also have a HIGH SCORE contest with a special competition version of Alien Menace that will be going on all weekend. The winner will get the High Score cartridge and also a copy of the regular Alien Menace game.

post-3832-0-69363400-1447366368_thumb.jpg

Alien Menace Competition cartridge and also a LEGENDS demo cartridge.

LEGENDS will be a playable demo at my table.

Make sure to stop by and say hi.

I'll be there.

I just finished cleaning (inside and out) and testing a nice, complete Commodore 1702 monitor. If someone wants a good deal on it and you are going, pm me and we'll try to work something out. Similarly, I will pay good money for a nice Vectrex. Conventions are a good place to buy and sell these heavy items.