IGNORED

If Opcode Released Pac-Man Collection In 1983...

VectorGamer

Not really, because he would have contacted Atari in time, and Atari would have seen the $$$ possibilites :)

Right, and then AtariSoft would have released it on the ColecoVision. Although I don't think that it would have been released as Pac-Man Collection, since there was no such thing as the MegaCart back then, and creating it would have been cost-prohibitive in the early 80s. It's more likely it would have been released as three different carts (Pac-Man, Ms Pac-Man and Pac-Man Plus).

• Like 1

After getting my copy of Pac-Man Collection last year, I was blowen away at just how good the cart was and with Mrs Pac-Man included? I could not believe just how much was included on one Coleco Cart, now with Donkey Kong Arcade still waiten for a release date, hoping some time this year.

Totally... The Pac-Man Collection is unbelievably good, can't wait for the Donkey Kong Arcade. Gamester81 just did a review on Opcode Pac-Man Collection BTW...

http://gamester81.com/pac-man-collection-for-the-colecovision-review/

After getting my copy of Pac-Man Collection last year, I was blowen away at just how good the cart was and with Mrs Pac-Man included? I could not believe just how much was included on one Coleco Cart, now with Donkey Kong Arcade still waiten for a release date, hoping some time this year.

. You can find that