Wargames

Antarctic Adventure

BC's Quest for Tires

Miner 2049er

Dragonfire

Tutankham

Jumpman Jr

Gateway to Apshai

Lots more though, you cant go wrong for the most part. :)

Check out homebrew too!

• Like 1

Hello, and welcome!

As far as games, I guess it depends on what genre games you like, and there are lots. Personally I like driving games alot, as well as adventure and Arcade games and the homebrews. Spy Hunter, Bump n Jump, Burn Rubber (homebrew), Venture, H.E.R.O., Quest for the Golden Chalice (homebrew).. Jeez I could go on forever! I'd take retroillucid 's advice and just get the AtariMax SD cart. You'll have just about Any game you want, a little pricey but worth it. Im getting ready to do the same thing when the funds are right ;-) Good luck on everything.

Btw.. Don't mean to steal the thread/game or anything :-/ but I gotta say, I've been looking for Montezuma' s Revenge myself, however I currently refuse to pay these eBay prices.. Can't afford it. Hopefully somebody here has duplicates.. even just a cart would be cool with me :-)

Btw.. Don't mean to steal the thread/game or anything :-/ but I gotta say, I've been looking for Montezuma' s Revenge myself, however I currently refuse to pay these eBay prices.. Can't afford it. Hopefully somebody here has duplicates.. even just a cart would be cool with me :-)

Here you go (loose or CIB): http://www.atari2600.com/ccp7/index.php?app=ecom&ns=catshow&ref=ColecoVision-Games-A-M&count=50&offset=50

Wow, yeah that's a steal.. Either way. Thanks guys, I'm on it! B-)

That goes for you to someone3760, Atari2600.com is a great site for rarer games for a fair price. Otherwise eBay is your best bet, Lots/small collections of more common games pop up on there all the time that aren't price gouged. :-)

Edited by SiLic0ne t0aD85

Surprised no one mentioned Pepper II yet. I would also recommend getting the AtariMax SD MultiCart from Steve Tucker ( www.atarimax.com ) especially since you get some very good Homebrew games absolutely free with it.

Fan of Pepper II as well. Somebody should come up with an idea for Pepper1 ;)

Burgertime, Tapper, Antarctic Adventure, Zenji, Pitfall2

Somebody should come up with an idea for Pepper1 ;)

I actually gave this some thought last year, while I was travelling to and from work on the bus and subway. Never really settled on a precise concept, just a few vague ideas that would make the game feel like an actual prequel, but would still be fun on its own merits. :)

I actually gave this some thought last year, while I was travelling to and from work on the bus and subway. Never really settled on a precise concept, just a few vague ideas that would make the game feel like an actual prequel, but would still be fun on its own merits. :)

There are some interesting grid games out there that could give you some ideas...Solar Fox, Zoo Keeper, Frisky Tom, Hard Hat. I'm partial to Solar Fox by itself--the 2600 version is pretty fun.