IGNORED

Last copies of Intellivision Rocks now on sale

As reported by Intellivision Productions on Facebook this morning, the last existing copies of Intellivision Rocks for Windows (and OS 9 Macs) are now available for sale.

For those who don't already have the collection, the disc includes some of the rarer and unreleased Mattel games and several games from third-party developers Activision and Imagic. Also included are histories of the included games.

This disc is also a great resource for those looking to legally obtain ROM images of Intellivision games for play on multi-carts or Intellivision emulators. With this, and the Intellivision Lives discs, one can play around 75% of all games that were released for the system.

I highly recommend you pick up this disc if you don't already have it while they are still available.

• Like 1

I hope you guys delete all of your non legit roms before you get caught by the ROM police. Then when you get your CD, you can FINALLY sleep well at night knowing you finally went legit!

Just sayin'

Edited by revolutionika
  • Like 1

There was going to be another PC compilation released, combining the Intellivision Rocks! content that Intellivision Productions owns (excluding the Activision and Imagic games) with the Intellivision Lives! content, and with an updated user interface, but those plans apparently fell by the wayside. I think they shifted their efforts to mobile devices, like everyone else.