IGNORED

Interest check: INTV CIB games

dcasa

Hi everyone! I used to play a lot of Intellivision back when I was a kid during the second half of the 80's and still keep my humble collection of ~56 games along with one Sears unit and one "newer" INTV System III. I'm planning to move out some time in the near future and will probably end up selling everything through a local auction website (I'm from South America), however, I noticed that some of the INTV titles I have are sought after by collectors, so I was wondering if anyone would be willing to purchase some or all of the following:

• Learning Fun I
  • Learning Fun II
  • Dig Dug
  • Chip Shot: Super Pro Golf
  • Super Pro Decathlon
  • Mountain Madness Super Pro Skiing

All these games are CIB and the cartridges work, unfortunately, time has taken a toll on the packaging material (e.g. a crushed box, some scroll-like yellowish manuals, mold etc.) so don't expect mint conditions.

Since this is my first post, I don't want to flood the forum with pictures, so please let me know which ones are you interested in and I will post pics from every conceivable angle.

Thanks!

I may be interested in LF I or LF II. Do you have any feedback anywhere (ebay, etc) since you're a new member?

Yes, I do have some feedback on eBay, here's a link to my account profile.

Edit: forgot to mention, all feedback has been received as a buyer, still no experience as a seller

Edited by dcasa

Welcome to the forums!

Oh, I expect you'll get a LOT of interest -- especially for Learning Fun I and II.

Thanks! just noticed that you are the webmaster of INTV Funhouse, I might contribute with some scans later (the German Frog Bog manual maybe?)

Aaa argh! The curse of the South American humidity! :) It'll be interesting to see how folks choose to make offers on LF1&2

And don't forget the heat! I'm quite surprised that this console and all the games I have tested so far are still working :-o

Edited by dcasa

What part of South America are you in?

Venezuela

Are there any references as a seller? The Ebay account just provides feedbacks for buying stuff.

No, sorry, to compensate for this fact I'm planning to use a courier shipping company to significantly shorten the delivery time (PayPal's buyer protection cannot exceed 45 days) and offer a partial refund policy (sans S&H) in case of loss or destruction (apparently U.S. customs officers might feel compelled to "examine" incoming packages with a knife as someone reported in this forum :-o )

Definitely interested in either Learning Fun.....

I will buy them all, let me know how much you want!

I'm interested in Learning Fun II and Super Pro Decathlon.

Thank you for the interest, I guess it would be more fair to all if I listed them on eBay but I still have to figure out what packaging to use (bubble wraps alone are insufficient) and get some shipping quotes from FedEx or DHL (standard mail service is out of the question, way too risky and slow).