IGNORED

Interest check: INTV CIB games

dcasa

For packaging: Use stable shipping boxes, maybe double box it. Putting the game in an envelope will do the same to the boxes as using it as a doormat.

I echo this. I've had several Intellivision game boxes that were flattened when they were mailed in only a padded envelope. The flattening is even worse when it was shipped internationally, which makes sense since it was handled by several post offices over a longer period of time.

Thank you for the interest, I guess it would be more fair to all if I listed them on eBay but I still have to figure out what packaging to use (bubble wraps alone are insufficient) and get some shipping quotes from FedEx or DHL (standard mail service is out of the question, way too risky and slow).

You will definitely get a lot of interest on your listings from everybody here! Definitely use boxes that allow for extra packing material so if customs decides to cut the box open it won't damage the item.

Y bienvenido al mejor forum de Intellivision!

Hi everyone, I'm planning to list these games on eBay very soon, unfortunately courier shipping will be expensive: about $30 to the U.S./Canada and $50 to Europe, combined shipping will be offered and a lower rate to the U.S. might be possible through USPS but I forgot to ask for a quote, otherwise DHL or FedEx will be selected. To those still interested: which day of the week/hours should I schedule as end date? I'm also considering setting a 10 minute gap between each auction so you can concentrate on each item one at a time.

Mods: feel free to move this topic to the Marketplace, I didn't realize there was a separate subforum for this until now.

Hi everyone, I'm planning to list these games on eBay very soon, unfortunately courier shipping will be expensive: about $30 to the U.S./Canada and $50 to Europe, combined shipping will be offered and a lower rate to the U.S. might be possible through USPS but I forgot to ask for a quote, otherwise DHL or FedEx will be selected. To those still interested: which day of the week/hours should I schedule as end date? I'm also considering setting a 10 minute gap between each auction so you can concentrate on each item one at a time.

Mods: feel free to move this topic to the Marketplace, I didn't realize there was a separate subforum for this until now.

Just my opinion....I would end them after 6pm Central Time (CST) in US. The US/CA market is huge on eBay (and for Intellivision collectors), so aiming for Sunday night after people are home for the night, but before bedtime should get you a sizable audience. 5 min spacing should be plenty. Good luck! Edited by JasonlikesINTV

Just my opinion....I would end them after 6pm Central Time (CST) in US. The US/CA market is huge on eBay (and for Intellivision collectors), so aiming for Sunday night after people are home for the night, but before bedtime should get you a sizable audience. 5 min spacing should be plenty. Good luck!

Don't listen to Jason ... you should end the auction at 5:00 AM (EST) on a Tuesday morning when everyone else, other than me, is asleep.

Trust me :evil:.

• Like 1

I will probably list these games this Sunday night, shipping insurance will be free considering the shipping costs. Has anyone dealt before with DHL/FedEx insurance policies? I know they are liable for total loss of the package, but what about partial damage? In any case I will offer a 50% refund policy (sans shipping) if the game box is damaged during shipping. If this happens the person gets to keep the cart as no returns will be accepted (would be too expensive to return).

• Like 1

Heads up! I just submitted the listing and it's scheduled to start tomorrow night (Sunday, February 2) at 9:00 p.m. EST on eBay.CA (item number is 261388660087, link will eventually become active), this will be a 7-day auction starting at $0.99 with no reserve price. Why the Canadian site? well, for some odd reason the US version of eBay wouldn't let me set a "domestic" shipping fee greater than $4.00 no matter what method I chose. I am also forced to offer all games as a single pack because eBay has this crazy policy which prohibits new sellers to list more than one item in a single category within 30 days. If you have any more suggestions before the listing goes live, now is the time, otherwise, happy bidding!!

Looks like it got removed:

This page may have moved or is no longer available. Please try one of the following:

• Check the Web address you entered to make sure if it's correct.
  • Try to access the page directly from the eBay Home page instead of using a bookmark. If the page has moved, reset your bookmark.
  • Enter keywords in the Search box and click the Search button. Or, browse through the many categories available at eBay.
  • If you are searching for a Help page, click the Back button on your web browser and select another Help page link or try entering different keyword combinations to find appropriate help topics.