IGNORED

WANTED! Guns n Ghosts C64 Commodore CARTRIDGE VERSION

Crazy Climber

He sent something out to me a day or two ago, so hopefully the store will be back open fully very shortly.

Just placed an order for it so they are back up. Yeah, I very casually collect C64 homebrews and I put this one off forever, went to go buy it and it said SOLD OUT so I thought for sure I waited too long. Thanks again for the heads up, I picked up a few others I have been putting off also. Do you know if Souless on cartridge is discontinued? That one has been sold out as long as I can remember...

You're not on the RGCD mailing list then. There will be a small extra run of Soulless carts made shortly according to the newsletter sent out a few days ago. But that will be it. I don't believe they will include any of the extras (CD, poster etc), but you can still buy those separately at Psytronik.

You're not on the RGCD mailing list then. There will be a small extra run of Soulless carts made shortly according to the newsletter sent out a few days ago. But that will be it. I don't believe they will include any of the extras (CD, poster etc), but you can still buy those separately at Psytronik.

Ah, yeah, I think it's linked to my yahoo account which I check maybe once a year, lol. I'll update it, Thanks man!