IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

2 hours ago, ColecoGamer said:

Pick your poison:

I want to buy Xeno Crisis for the NEO-GEO CD. They've ported this game to just about every system.

Seams more at home thou on the 2D legend that is the NEO-GEO! 💪🏻

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, shane857 said:

I want to buy Xeno Crisis for the NEO-GEO CD. They've ported this game to just about every system.

Seams more at home thou on the 2D legend that is the NEO-GEO! 💪🏻

I’m pretty sure Xeno crisis is still for sale on the developer’s website. I think I paid 60 USD + shipping.

There’s a catch to the game, though. If you continue once, you will always get the bad ending. You have to play the game without dying once to get the real ending. As you can tell, the game is super hard on Easy and it’s also insane on MVS (hard). I don’t think too many people have beaten the game.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, shane857 said:

1 hour ago, ColecoGamer said:

Right Shane and Mike. Xeno Crisis is still available to be purchased for the NGCD. Here's the link to see it. It cost 30 Pounds. :)

https://shop.bitmapbureau.com/collections/neo-geo/products/xeno-crisis-neo-geo-cd?variant=40949614739537

Anthony..

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Charlie Cat said:

Right Shane and Mike. Xeno Crisis is still available to be purchased for the NGCD. Here's the link to see it. It cost 30 Pounds. :)

https://shop.bitmapbureau.com/collections/neo-geo/products/xeno-crisis-neo-geo-cd?variant=40949614739537

Anthony..

Thank you for the update, Anthony. I forgot to include their website in my response to @shane857. Wow. $30 is a good price; Shane should snag a copy!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ColecoGamer said:

Thank you for the update, Anthony. I forgot to include their website in my response to @shane857. Wow. $30 is a good price; Shane should snag a copy!

You're welcome Mike. A pleasure doing so. Thank you for uploading your Xeno Crisis and Samurai Shodown 2 gameplay videos with us bro. I just made a comment on them now. 8^)

Anthony.

• Thanks 1

Notice: StreetKings is on hold. It will be developed at some point; just not right now. The Mountain King has been scrapped, pending a redesign overhaul. Sensitivity (a puzzle game) and our second project are both being worked on as I write this. As far as I know, there will be NO Kickstarters for either project.

Sensitivity is a puzzle game that will be coming to the NeoGeoCD. While the game is still in development, here is the Commodore 64 version to give you an idea of how it plays, but not how it looks or sounds on Neo Geo.

@Charlie Cat @shane857

Join our official X page for updates!

Gold Star Team

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, SlidellMan said:

@ColecoGamer As a former C64 Owner, your latest game looks like it would work on the Neo Geo. If you need some extra programmers, I know a few from Newgrounds who could help.

Right now we have a skilled programmer familiar with the C64, porting the game over to the Neo Geo. The graphics have been redrawn to take advantage of the Neo-Geo’s larger sprites capabilities. The music has been redone too. If our programmer needs any help during the porting process, I’ll take you up on the help you graciously offered in your post. ☺️

Edited by ColecoGamer
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys,

KOF XIII GM商品 【ラゲッジタグ】 本来の用途に使うも良し! パスケースとして使うも良し! 美麗なデザインを眺めるも良し! 全3種 サイズ:約12.5cm×8cm 各種¥1,650(税込) 表示価格より40%OFFの Half Anniversary Thanks Sale 終了まで あと6日 #BGMT
Translated from Japanese by
 KOF XIII GM products   [Luggage tag]   You can also use it for its intended purpose!  You can also use it as a pass case!  Just look at the beautiful design! All 3 types  Size: Approx. 12.5cm x 8cm ¥1,650 each (tax included) 40% off the listed price Half Anniversary Thanks Sale  6 days left until the end  #BGMT

GNb9y7HbUAACj3B?format=jpg&name=small

GNb9y7GaQAAurWI?format=jpg&name=360x360

GNb9y7FbcAAh0a4?format=jpg&name=360x360

GNb9y7GbwAAo0s2?format=jpg&name=small

Antony..

Hi guys,

KOF XIII GM商品 【クリアカードセット】 『ウフフ・・このカードの出来、 久しぶりにゾクゾクさせてもらったよ』 全10種セット ¥1,870(税込) 表示価格より40%OFFの Half Anniversary Thanks Sale 終了まで あと5日 #BGMT
 KOF XIII GM product   [Clear card set]   『 フフ・・ The quality of this card, It's been a long time since I felt such excitement. All 10 types set  ¥1,870 (tax included) 40% off the listed price Half Anniversary Thanks Sale  5 days left until the end  #BGMT

GNhAfNoacAIL2GU?format=jpg&name=360x360

GNhAfNoawAACSbm?format=jpg&name=360x360

GNhAfNnbIAEeOos?format=jpg&name=360x360

GNhAfNsbMAAohjx?format=jpg&name=360x360

Anthony..

Hi guys,

KOF XIII GM商品 【マグカップ】 草薙京 八神庵 『これで毎朝目覚めの一杯、というてめェの 生き甲斐奪っちゃ可哀想だからな』 各種¥1,980(税込) 表示価格より40%OFFの Half Anniversary Thanks Sale 終了まで あと5日 #BGMT
 KOF XIII GM products   [Mug]   Kyo Kusanagi  Iori Yagami  "It would be a shame to take away your reason for living, which is to have a cup of coffee every morning."  ¥1,980 (tax included) 40% off the listed price Half Anniversary Thanks Sale  5 days left until the end  #BGMT

GNhsNuabYAExm0e?format=jpg&name=small

GNhsNudbgAA270A?format=jpg&name=small

GNhsNugakAA2jg1?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..

Hi everyone,

Here's the latest newsletter from FULLSET regarding Project Neon. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Despite our best efforts and beliefs, we unfortunately had to go through one more round of changes to the prototype boards as our final tests still showed some not 100% accurate behavior on some hardware revisions.

The good news is that we were able to make those small changes without producing actual whole new PCBs. While the modified PCBs were sent to us for testing a while ago, they unfortunately got stuck twice on the way to Australia.

Estimated time arrival 

17.05.2024 By end of day. 
The shipment is on its way to destination

They are now finally in international transit, though, with an estimated arrival time by DHL for May 17. This brings us to our next topic…

Instead of just sitting still and waiting for deliveries to arrive, we decided to make a quick trip to the US for some last-minute location tests.

So this coming weekend, we’ll be kicking off things at Arcade Shock in Los Angeles, with a few more locations across different states planned for the following week. 

Here are the three locations we have confirmed so far:

Sat May 18th @ Arcade Shock, Los Angeles (227 E Compton Blvd, Gardena, CA 90248, United States)
Thu May 23 @ Stone Age Gamer, Ohio (378 E State St, Salem, OH 44460, United States)
Sat May 25 @ Brooklyn Games & Arcade (6120 4th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220, United States)

For everyone outside of the US, we’ll capture and post as much footage during the events as possible to get your feedback as well!

Oh, and we also just recently posted some spoilers on the marquee + move list designs for the MVS collectors edition...

And as one more thing, weâre hereby sharing the current version of the Project Neon Desktop Wallpaper in glorious, lossless 4K! 

As always, thanks everyone for your understanding and ongoing support ðŸ™,

Sascha & Team FULLSET"

Anthony...
  • Thanks 1

Been playing another early NEO-GEO release today on my CD unit...Cyber Lip(copy) Maybe I'll buy the original, very pricey thou.

First time I've played this run n' gun. Great game thou tough as nails! 💪🏻

That first end boss scared the crap out of me! 😂

DSC_0008.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0017.JPG

DSC_0019.JPG

DSC_0020.JPG

DSC_0021.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, ColecoGamer said:

Beautiful AES collection, @masschamber! 😍😍🥰

my favorite part is playing them with my daughters, my big daughter loves playing, waku waku 7, metal slug x and 3 (she doesn't like 1 because no girls to play as) and magical drop 2 and 3

my little daughter just likes to insert games and then mash the controller

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, masschamber said:

my favorite part is playing them with my daughters, my big daughter loves playing, waku waku 7, metal slug x and 3 (she doesn't like 1 because no girls to play as) and magical drop 2 and 3

my little daughter just likes to insert games and then mash the controller

That’s awesome, @masschamber! There’s nothing wrong with teaching them to love the Neo-Geo while they’re young. ☺️ They will cherish those memories with their dad for years to come!

Edited by ColecoGamer
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, masschamber said:

Rearranged my aes carts think the new arrangement looks better

Looking good Mass. Everything is so clean and perfect. I can learn a few pointers from you with your organizing bro. :)

Anthony..

12 hours ago, shane857 said:

Been playing another early NEO-GEO release today on my CD unit...Cyber Lip(copy) Maybe I'll buy the original, very pricey thou.

First time I've played this run n' gun. Great game thou tough as nails! 💪🏻

That first end boss scared the crap out of me! 😂

Love Cyber-Lip Shane. I have the AES Carton box version of it for the collection. I know I have the NGCD version somewhere, but can't find it. Oh well, it'll pop up eventually. :)

Anthony..

• Like 1