IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

I'd like to remind you that Masami Ohbari worked on Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer. Congratulations to Chips on Steroids for getting Gladmort past the finish line. As for SNK, I'd love to see their take on a character-action game A la Devil May Cry, Ninja Gaiden Black, and Bayonetta.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys,

零サムSP商品 "百花繚乱! 咲き乱れる とっておきをくれてやる!" 【徳川慶寅 零サムSP Tシャツ】 ブラック/ホワイト M〜XXL 各種 ¥4,950(税込) 七本刀と慶寅デザインは伊達じゃねぇ Half Anniversary Thanks Sale 今月 19日(日)まで開催中 表示価格より40%OFF #BGMT
Translated from Japanese by
 Zero Sam SP products  "A riot of flowers! I'll give you my special gift of blooming flowers!"   [Tokugawa Yoshitora Zero Sam SP T-shirt] Black/White M-XXL   various ¥4,950 (tax included) The Seven Swords and Keitora designs are not just for show  Half Anniversary Thanks Sale On until the 19th (Sunday) of this month  40% OFF the listed price  #BGMT
Was this translation accurate? Give us feedback so we can improve:

GNHU75CbYAECXgT?format=jpg&name=small

GNHU75BawAAQCgC?format=jpg&name=small

GNHU75EbwAAD8Mn?format=jpg&name=small

GNHU75Da8AAKfG9?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..

Hi guys,

零サムSP その商品、紹介せずにはおれんな。 【牙神幻十郎 零サムSP Tシャツ】 ブラック L / XL ホワイト M / L / XL 各種 ¥4,950(税込) フン……。 この一着を手にするも一興か。 Half Anniversary Thanks Sale 今月 19日(日)まで開催中 表示価格より40%OFF #BGMT
 Zero Sam SP  I have to introduce this product.   [Kibagami Genjuro Zero Sam SP T-shirt]  Black L / XL  White M / L / XL  Various ¥4,950 (tax included) Hmm... It would be fun to get this one.  Half Anniversary Thanks Sale On until the 19th (Sunday) of this month  40% OFF the listed price  #BGMT

GNMhIr-aQAAXcWH?format=jpg&name=small

GNMhIr-a0AAovvW?format=jpg&name=small

GNMhIr_bcAIACmb?format=jpg&name=small

GNMhIr-bMAApzcH?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

令サム 商品 常に物事を冷静に捉え 的確に紹介する 【エピローグ絵 ミニキャンバスパネルマグネット】 全28種 約 W109mm × H77mm 1パック ¥1,320(税込) ブラインド販売 Half Anniversary Thanks Sale 今月 19日(日)まで開催中! 表示価格より40%OFF #BGMT
 Rei Sam Product   Always calmly grasp things and introduce them accurately   [Epilogue Picture Mini Canvas Panel Magnet]  28 types in total  Approx. W109mm x H77mm  1 pack ¥1,320 (tax included) Blind Sales  Half Anniversary Thanks Sale The event will run until the 19th (Sunday) of this month! 40% OFF the listed price  #BGMT

GNM8JKfacAAESUn?format=jpg&name=small

GNM8JKeakAAJzGr?format=jpg&name=360x360

Anthony..

Hi guys,

All Cyborg Force pre-orders have been mailed. Thank you for supporting Neo Byte Force fellas. Now will be soon viewing the unveiling of the teams newest title today :)

It's official: all #cyborgforce pre-orders have shipped! And at 17.00 UTC today, we'll be revealing our new game for the #neogeo #aes #mvs , #dreamcast and #psp https://youtu.be/UzKV8MduieM?si=cQ3RBIePclQA0hxC ... and it's 100% complete!  We hope to see you there! Cheers! 

Anthony..

• Like 1

Been playing some shooters today. Ninja Commando and Last Resort.

Ninja Commando is awesome! I prefer side scrolling shooters, thou this game is on my buy original list definitely. 

Last Resort is just pure class. The graphics and sound are amazing! 💪🏻

DSC_0017.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0008.JPG

DSC_0020.JPG

DSC_0021.JPG

DSC_0022.JPG

DSC_0023.JPG

DSC_0039.JPG

DSC_0045.JPG

• Like 2

Hi guys,

Anuncio: Estamos dando apoyo a este torneo a través de nuestro programa de ayuda e-sports!  https://start.gg/tournament/border-beatdown-2024/ #SNK #KOFXV
Translated from Spanish by
Announcement: We are supporting this tournament through our e-sports support program! https://start.gg/tournament/border-beatdown-2024/ #SNK #KOFXV

Anthony..

Thank you for the info on power supplies / down steppers.  Bought one of those JGO AC adapters and eagerly awaiting my Japanese Neo Geo CD. :)

What's the least expensive cartridge based Neo Geo?  I don't care if it's a recycled arcade board or all an new hardware clone.  Just something cheap enough to use on a regular basis without worrying about wear and tear.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, roots.genoa said:

I read "When is June they didn't mentioned that yet." 🤣

Hahaha. Good one roots. :D

Any interesting Neo-Geo article you benn writing as of late? You're always welcome to share them here on the Neo-Geo thread at anytime you like bro. :)

Anthony..

44 minutes ago, Gemintronic said:

Thank you for the info on power supplies / down steppers.  Bought one of those JGO AC adapters and eagerly awaiting my Japanese Neo Geo CD. :)

What's the least expensive cartridge based Neo Geo?  I don't care if it's a recycled arcade board or all an new hardware clone.  Just something cheap enough to use on a regular basis without worrying about wear and tear.

Hi Gemint,

Glad that you went ahead and purchased the JGO adapter bro. We can't wait to see you with it and the NGCD Japanese unit soon in your collection to develop games for it. Any hints on what you have plan to make for it? :)

As to your question, the least expensive cartridge based Neo-Geo is the MVS compared to the AES. Are you interested on customising it? The possibilities are endless to your preferences. :)

Anthony..

18 minutes ago, Charlie Cat said:

Any interesting Neo-Geo article you benn writing as of late? You're always welcome to share them here on the Neo-Geo thread at anytime you like bro. :)

I'm actually writing about the NeoGeo right now but not a dedicated article, it's part of my weekly digest. But there's nothing new you guys don't know about, since actually one of the news comes from here!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, roots.genoa said:

I'm actually writing about the NeoGeo right now but not a dedicated article, it's part of my weekly digest. But there's nothing new you guys don't know about, since actually one of the news comes from here!

Good to know Roots. Glad that you're writing about it as we post. As always bro, you're always welcome to share your Neo-Geo content with us. We always look forward on seeing them from you and would be glad to head over to help support your material at anytime to show appreciation for what you offer for the community to benefit. :)

Anthony..

25 minutes ago, Charlie Cat said:

Hi Gemint,

Glad that you went ahead and purchased the JGO adapter bro. We can't wait to see you with it and the NGCD Japanese unit soon in your collection to develop games for it. Any hints on what you have plan to make for it? :)

As to your question, the least expensive cartridge based Neo-Geo is the MVS compared to the AES. Are you interested on customising it? The possibilities are endless to your preferences. :)

Anthony..

I've been eyeballing the consolized MVS that I've seen on eBay since it has USB ports for modern controllers: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386899128898

But, not sure if the community has had good experiences with those.

Probably going for a Battlantis type game called "Rail to the King".  Genesis version is already brewing with a emulated port on Dreamcast.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gemintronic said:

I've been eyeballing the consolized MVS that I've seen on eBay since it has USB ports for modern controllers: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386899128898

Probably going for a Battlantis type game called "Rail to the King".  Genesis version is already brewing with a wrapped up version on Dreamcast.

Interestingly Gemint, I was looking at that auction about a few days ago and was really tempted to buy one myself. 

Then I saw this one with the Jamma board included.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/354824105504?itmmeta=01HXKSJ4WY4ABERSPQ6HPV3V48&hash=item529d2a2e20:g:nhkAAOSw0uJkf~kf&itmprp=enc%3AAQAJAAAA4FheECEjtOIHP1d8iSy51DEOk9lN9TJbCkrzwVI4UdMfoWjFnKiAVzrtCpcyF633sZMC%2FLgFM9%2BYezz7giWsPqy9QnhNONfMnglWPZIgxDMGGG23j%2FJjA%2BbNOXnnVXcyc2X7vtfZDoUcxhAWQBxk10sAmmbQ31oWWKMzkcbwvbpAYue5pkJrYKqjuebGZqfbkTGSjl9%2Bnz2MVwivysdP25%2Fdng5GwPhPwexfRvlmB1AA%2FHtTFJmhhqv3hh6DM8XY3VhoETOufIuLH6%2FtgqWjIAunG5moCzrNTe5JspN5r5B2|tkp%3ABk9SR-DOyPnsYw

Good to know about the Battlantis style gaming you have in mind for the NGCD brother man. :)

Anthony..

• Thanks 1

I was looking for some 3D printables and I searched "Neo Geo" as a curiosity on this website and I found this: https://www.printables.com/model/817374-neo-geo-mvs-frontloading-consolizer-wip

It's more or less what I suggested a long time ago, a consolizer kit that just covers top of a front loader board and either leaves the JAMMA exposed or has the controller ports, the only problem with this is that it uses the OpenMVS kit and I couldn't find anyone selling just the PCBs for it.

5 hours ago, Gemintronic said:

Depending on the USB adapter that's inside it there could be input lag on the controllers, another option for that would be a Blue Retro adapter, it allows the use of any Bluetooth device.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SlidellMan said:

Another Neo Geo Homebrew shmup:

And something from the Geak Show:

Oh wow! Really amazing to see these two videos Slidel. Thank you for sharing this with us bro. There both great. :)

Anthony..

• Like 1