IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

3 hours ago, shane857 said:

My latest NEO-GEO CD purchase. Never played any of the Fatal Fury games...💪🏻

s-l1600.jpg

Fatal Fury 3 is a fantastic game. When you’re finished, buy the sequel Real Bout Fatal Fury. I feel it’s the best in the Real Bout series, with ring outs, incredible gameplay and music.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Next NEO GEO vid:

VIEWPOINT (1992 Aicom/Sammy)

Painfully tough 3/4 perspective polygon (or perhaps polygon-esque, as the graphics might be rendered) shmup, but boy is it beautiful.  Fly through 6 stages of beautiful scenery and interesting enemies, which look more impressive when they're based on animals/insects.  Collect option fighters (pods) and various bombs, and use your charge shot to make the long, drawn-out boss fights a little more tolerable.  Great soundtrack!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, SlidellMan said:

Can't go wrong with Viewpoint, and I wonder if Sega could re-release all the Sammy games at some point?

I second that Slidel. I use to love playing games from Sammy growing up. They were so much fun to play. :)

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

KOF XIII GM商品 【KOF XIII is Back トートバッグ】 『あんたからもウチの親父に一言 言ってやってくれねえか、お袋にs配ばっか かけてねえで、土産でこれでも渡してやれって』 約縦39.5cm横47cmマチ14cm取っ手25cm オフホワイト/ブラック ¥3,850(税込) #SNK #KOF #BGMT
Translated from Japanese by
 KOF XIII GM products   [KOF XIII is Back tote bag]  “Can you please say something to my dad, tell him not to make my mom worry so much, and give her this as a souvenir?”  Approx. height 39.5cm width 47cm depth 14cm handle 2 Off-white/Black  ¥3,850 (tax included) #SNK #KOF #BGMT
Was this translation accurate? Give us feedback so we can improve:

GOKNOs3boAEZNQc?format=jpg&name=small

GOKNOs1bcAANRpU?format=jpg&name=small

GOKNOs2agAAM_jb?format=jpg&name=small

GOKNOs0aAAAYkXa?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..

• Thanks 1

Hi guys,

令サム商品のご紹介 SAMURAI REBOOT! 【手ぬぐい】 全5種 覇王丸 牙神幻十郎 シャルロット ナコルル ガルフォード 各種 ¥990(税込) 暑い日も雨風も 勝負の後も重宝する逸品 己の信sを貫く 剣豪たちの手ぬぐい、ここに見参! #SNK #サムライスピリッツ #BGMT
 Introduction of Rei Sam products  SAMURAI REBOOT!  [Hand towel] All 5 types   Haohmaru  Kibagami Genjuro  Charlotte  Nakoruru  Galford All ¥990 (tax included)  A great item to have on a hot day, in the rain or wind, or after a match  Here we present tenugui towels from master swordsmen who stick to their beliefs! #SNK #サムライスピリッツ #BGMT

GOU_U8waUAAuvBV?format=jpg&name=360x360

GOU_U8wa0AAYyQG?format=jpg&name=360x360

GOU_U8waYAEcGVf?format=jpg&name=360x360

GOU_U8ubEAAY41M?format=jpg&name=360x360

Anthony...

• Thanks 1

Hi guys,

KOF XV商品 見ていると血が騒ぐ...... 【カンバッジ】 約56mm 全10種 各 税込 1パック¥440 ブラインド販売 1BOX ¥4,400 コンプリート この逸品は全てを魅了し尽くす! バッジをその身に刻むがいい。 #SNK #KOF #BGMT
 KOF XV products  Watching it gets my blood pumping...   [Badge] Approximately 56mm  Total 10 types  Each tax included  1 pack ¥440 Blind sale   1BOX ¥4,400 Complete   This masterpiece will captivate you! Get the badge engraved on your body.  #SNK #KOF #BGMT

GOZ6WNxaMAAJyIn?format=jpg&name=small

GOZ6WNxagAAh_wJ?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony...

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, shane857 said:

My latest NEO-GEO CD purchase. Never played any of the Fatal Fury games...💪🏻

s-l1600.jpg

fatal fury 3 isn't bad, but real bout 2 is the best of the series on neo geo cd, shame mark of the  wolves isn't  available on cd, but real bout 2 is as good of a fighter, just different.

(though neo geo cd unfortunately misses out on the far and away best beat em up on the console with sengoku 3)

16 hours ago, Charlie Cat said:

Hi guys,

Back with our pal Dr.Volk continuing with ep.2 Magician Lord to help enjoy our Memorial Day weekend. Well done as always Volk. Always glad to see you each week for us to benefit from your works my good man. :)

From the description,

"Episode 2 (Part 2), "Amphibious Assault," has been abbreviated as "Ep 2" for your convenience After beating the first three levels with varying degrees of success, it's time to finally enter The Castle of Zephyrus, known locally as the "Castle of Devils"! Terrifying, animalistic adversaries such as robot fish, ferocious frogmen, and even catty kangaroo ladies want to prevent us from reaching the entrance to Gal Agiese's lair underneath the castle. By the power of the Magician Lord, I tame thee, beasts... THIS TIME on Dr. Volk!"

Anthony..

interesting thing about magician lord is the mvs and aes versions are meaningfully different, the mvs doesn't have the extended story intro and the maximum health at difficult 1 is 3 hits for elta and 2 for his power up form, 

but on the aes version, with the technically inaccessible dip switches the maximum health is 4 and 4 (which I personally think it makes the game better balanced)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, masschamber said:

interesting thing about magician lord is the mvs and aes versions are meaningfully different, the mvs doesn't have the extended story intro and the maximum health at difficult 1 is 3 hits for elta and 2 for his power up form, 

but on the aes version, with the technically inaccessible dip switches the maximum health is 4 and 4 (which I personally think it makes the game better balanced)

Right as rain Mass. As time went on for me, I personally enjoy the AES version a little bit better and always wondered why the MVS version removed the storyline in the beginning. Welp, they had their reasons.

Anthony..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shane857 said:

Which is the best controller/stick for NEO GEO AES/MVS/CD in everyone's opinion, I have the NEO-GEO CD controller thou buttons are different...🤔

I personally like them all Shane. The NGCD pad is my usual choice for playing on the Neo-Geo for convenience and easy access.

BUT, I recommend you trying these controllers and having it for your the collection. The Neo-Geo HORI Fighting stick I and II. Two well made accessories that really is the perfect arcade stick for all to own. You'll love them Shane. Both are pricey, however they are well worth it bro.  :)

Here's a video regarding them both. Enjoy Shane. :)

Neo Geo AES CD Continuous firing possible Controller HORI Fighting stick  Tested | eBay

FIGHTING STICK NEO II Ref 0924 NEO GEO -Controller only- Tested HORI

Anthony..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, shane857 said:

Which is the best controller/stick for NEO GEO AES/MVS/CD in everyone's opinion, I have the NEO-GEO CD controller thou buttons are different...🤔

110 (1).jpeg

s-l1600.jpeg

Both are excellent controllers, but personally, I prefer the jellybean joystick (the second one).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys,

KOF XIII GM商品 パープルを見るたび思い出せ、 俺のは非常に着s地がいいぞ、京…… 【フランネルシャツ】 草薙京レッド 八神庵パープル 各種 M〜XXL ¥16,500(税込) レッドに燃えたろ? テメェのシャツにも もう少し見せ場をやりゃあよかったか、八神よ!? #SNK #KOF #BGMT
 KOF XIII GM products  Every time you see purple, remember, Mine is very comfortable, Kyo...   [Flannel shirt]  Kusanagi Kyo Red  Iori Yagami Purple Various sizes M to XXL ¥16,500 (tax included) Did it burn red? Shouldn't you have put a little more effort into showing off your shirt, Yagami?!  #SNK #KOF #BGMT

GOacFBKacAAOuwZ?format=jpg&name=small

GOacFBLa0AAH512?format=jpg&name=small

GOacFBLaUAA7W9J?format=jpg&name=small

GOacFBIacAExeYV?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..

• Thanks 1

Hi guys,

令サム商品 どんな剣豪も着ずには居られない。 【色 Tシャツ】 ブラック/ネイビー M/L/XL 各種 ¥4,950(税込) ねえ…これを着て、私を満足させて 当店オンラインストアでもご購入可能です アクセスはこちらから↓ http://store-jp-gamemonster.com #SNK #サムライスピリッツ #BGMT
 Rei Sam Products  No master swordsman can go without wearing one.  [Colored T-shirts]  Black/Navy M/L/XL Various ¥4,950 (tax included)  Hey... put this on and make me happy  You can also purchase it from our online store  Access here ↓ http://store-jp-gamemonster.com #SNK #サムライスピリッツ #BGMT

GOe2RHLawAASx_h?format=jpg&name=small

GOe2RHEaUAAQVM_?format=jpg&name=small

GOe2RHGbcAAOaDc?format=jpg&name=small

GOe2RHEaIAEi2Xp?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..

• Thanks 1

Hi guys,

KOF XV 【ダイカットクッション】 アンヘル クーラ•ダイアモンド 草薙京 八神庵 まるでアンチェインの様にリラックス出来ます! てきとーな時間にてきとーな事する時に 『とくと味わえーっ!アンヘル様のクッションをーっ!』 各種¥4,950(税込) 高さ約450mm #SNK #KOF #BGMT
 KOF XV   [Die-cut cushion]  Angel  Kula Diamond  Kyo Kusanagi  Iori Yagami It's so relaxing, it's like being unchained! When doing something random at a random time  『Enjoy Angel-sama's cushion to the fullest!』 Each item is ¥4,950 (tax included) Height: Approx. 450mm #SNK #KOF #BGMT

GOFssHUakAEzYDH?format=jpg&name=small

GOFssHRbsAEGCRz?format=jpg&name=small

GOFssHSacAIkJmu?format=jpg&name=360x360

GOFssHSaAAAnbgY?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..

• Thanks 1

Hi guys,

More from Neo Byte Force with Captain Barrel. :)

When it comes to boss fights, veteran #neogeo players have expectations... Not sure they are ready for #captainbarrel 's mighty bird totem of Schmooglos! https://youtu.be/lCCgsBk19aE #arcade #retrogaming

Anthony.

• Like 1

Hi guys,

【月末キャラ】 5月の月末限定キャラもうすぐ来る!一体誰なのか!? #KOF98UMOL #KOF
[Monthly character] The end-of-May limited character is coming soon! Who could it be? #KOF98UMOL #KOF

GOkcWTnbMAE5G-v?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Metal Slug! Mission Start! Even though time flies, classics never fade! Today let's take a look at the four main characters who can awaken your childhood memories! >Welcome to join our official community for more game-related information.

Anthony..