IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

#GladMort's journey just leveled up  The game has officially surpassed 150k on #Kickstarter! Many thanks to all backers!  The crowdfunding continues and you can still get GladMort at great prices on various platforms https://kck.st/4bh5LBU #NeoGeo #NeoGeoAES #NeoGeoMVS #Dreamcast #Steam #Plarformer #GhoulsnGhosts #MetalSlug #retrogamer #retrogaming

Anthony...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SlidellMan said:

I bet something in the vein of Legend of Kage would be doable on the Neo Geo.

Wow! Talk about a game I haven't played in years Slidel. If you didn't mentioned the name, I would've forgotten all about it. Thank you for doing so bro. :)

Anthony..

• Like 1

12 hours ago, shane857 said:

Won this earlier on ebay... £93/$118. Had to get it, NEO-GEO CD exclusive! 💪🏻

Excellent. Glad you done so with Crossed Swords II Shane. Glad to see your collection continuing t grow. It keeps getting better. :)

Anthony..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ColecoGamer said:

Another weapon-based fighter on the Neo-Geo (one of my favorites!):

Oh wow! Nice choice with Kabuki Klash. Such an underrated title is is to play Mike. Glad you shared it with us. I love this game. :)

Anthony..

• Thanks 1

Hi guys,

Anuncio: Estamos dando apoyo a este torneo a través de nuestro programa de ayuda e-sports! Announcement: We are supporting this tournament via our e-sports support program! http://start.gg/JustKOF #SNK #KOFXV

Y2ZGMqGH?format=jpg&name=small

From start.gg

Anthony..

• Thanks 1

Hi guys,

Back with NeoGeoNow. Here we see him discussing about Fatal Fury for the Super Nintendo. Now he never played this port before, so let's listen in on what he has to say shall we? :)

From the description,

"FATALFURY was the first SNK fighting game I have ever played. But i never had the chance to play the Super Nintento Version until very recently. After finding a near mint edition of theport I decided to play it for few hours, And to say I was surprised, is an understatement! Let us dive into the curious case of the first FATAL FURY Game and discover why this title is a special one among"

Anthony...

6 hours ago, ColecoGamer said:

Update from Gold Star Team: Sensitivity is coming close to completion. This latest video shows the collision working; a new ball sprite; and sound effects. 

Looking good Mike. Really enjoying how the game is coming out. Is Jumble Jag a member on AtariAge? If he is, maybe he would like to come by and post away with us. :)

Anthony..

12 hours ago, shane857 said:

Imagine, on the NEO-GEO... 

Great game the Legend of Kage is Shane. But what bothered me was the character running. It use to give me a headache for some apparent reason. :D

Anthony.. 

• Haha 1