IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

お知らせ 「THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV」の新商品が登場 等身描き起こし&POPArtイラストを使用した商品です! eeo Store 池袋本店:6/22(土)~ 通販:https://eeo.today/store/101/title/2914?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=20240524_KF15 #SNK #KOF #KOFXV
Translated from Japanese by
 Announcement  New products for "THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV" have been released  This product uses original life-size drawings and POPArt illustrations! eeo Store Ikebukuro Main Branch: From 6/22 (Sat) Mail order: https://eeo.today/store/101/title/2914?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=20240524_KF15 #SNK #KOF #KOFXV
Was this translation accurate? Give us feedback so we can improve:

GOVEXlxbsAAlBNa?format=jpg&name=small

GOVEYa0bQAAhuOv?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..

Hi guys,

特典情報 「THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV」新商品のみを2,200円(税込)お買い上げごとに、ポストカード(全4種)をランダムで1枚プレゼント! 詳細は画像をチェック #SNK #KOF #KOFXV
 Bonus information  For every 2,200 yen (tax included) spent on new "THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV" products, you will receive one postcard (4 types in total) at random! Check the image for details  #SNK #KOF #KOFXV

GOVEZmRbkAAYyB3?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..

Hi guys,

WEB開封式のご案内 ブラインド商品を単品でご購入いただくことができるWEB開封式も実施中! その場でブラインド商品の中身を確認することができます 詳細は画像をチェック #SNK #KOF #KOFXV
 Information on the online opening ceremony  We are also running an online unboxing ceremony where you can purchase blind items individually! You can check the contents of the blind products on the spot  Check the image for details  #SNK #KOF #KOFXV

GOVEaTgagAAUAcd?format=jpg&name=small

GOVEa5hasAA3_tb?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..

Hi guys,

店頭受取予約のお知らせ 新商品を確実にご購入いただける店頭受取予約をぜひご利用ください! ご予約はこちらから:https://eeo.today/store/101/title/2914?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=20240524_KF15 店頭受取予約期間:5/24(金)~5/30(木) 店頭受取店舗:eeo Store 池袋本店 #SNK #KOF #KOFXV
 In-store pickup reservation notice  Please take advantage of our in-store pickup reservation service to ensure you can purchase new products! To book, please click here: https://eeo.today/store/101/title/2914?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=20240524_KF15 In-store pickup reservation period: May 24th (Fri) - May 30th (Thu) Store pickup store: eeo Store Ikebukuro main store #SNK #KOF #KOFXV

GOVEbiDaQAAbgKc?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Back with Nalua Studios 

As we sneak up on finalizing Vengeance Hunters, I'd like to showcase two things. 1. We have floating guns. Shoutout to Nier Automata! 2. We have a secret room/section or two in every Stage. This is a short one. Explosive, isn't it  Can you find them all? (Recorded on AES)

Anthony..

• Like 3

Hi guys,

Father's Day Special Promotion !!! Promotion period: From now until June 16th Promotion content: Customers who make purchases during the promotion period can enjoy a $10 discount coupon. How to use: Enter the discount code [FATHERSDAY10] at checkout to enjoy the discount.

Anthony..

Hi guys,

The SNK MVSX machine participated in the IAAPA exhibition in Bangkok, Thailand, from May 28 to May 31, and achieved excellent results. Many customers are now singing praises for the SNK MVSX machine. #RetroArcade #MVSMINI #SNKMVSX #NEOGEOGAMES #UNICO #ARCADEGAMES

Anthony..

2 hours ago, Vidiot1981 said:

The MVSX looks like a great machine. Did they make any hardware changes since the initial units were made? 

I know they had bios upgrades, but I don’t believe they have made any changes to the hardware. I could be wrong, though. Maybe someone that owns one can chime in and explain.

• Like 1

Update From Gold Star Team:

Game:  Sensitivity

Levels: 50

Platforms: Neo-Geo CD, Neo-Geo AES & Neo-Geo MVS (other platforms may be considered)

Gameplay: Though deceptively simple in appearance, Sensitivity is a puzzle game where you have to destroy the yellow tiles fast in the right order. As the game progresses, the game becomes harder. This gameplay design will have people challenging each other, in hopes of getting farther than the last try.

Price: $399 AES

$349 MVS

TBD. CD

More as it becomes available!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Charlie Cat said:

Hi guys,

The SNK MVSX machine participated in the IAAPA exhibition in Bangkok, Thailand, from May 28 to May 31, and achieved excellent results. Many customers are now singing praises for the SNK MVSX machine. #RetroArcade #MVSMINI #SNKMVSX #NEOGEOGAMES #UNICO #ARCADEGAMES

Anthony..

Are these other devices related to the MVSX too? Probably not, it appears that there's a Mega Drive clone with a cartridge from Piko and a device that plays Game Boy cartridges. But I couldn't find any picture from this event in any social media.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, M-S said:

Are these other devices related to the MVSX too? Probably not, it appears that there's a Mega Drive clone with a cartridge from Piko and a device that plays Game Boy cartridges. But I couldn't find any picture from this event in any social media.

Hi M-S,

I don't believe they are, I'm guessing that they added them it to show off a bigger display of products at the event to gather more attention. 

Anthony..

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Punisher5.0 said:

I came across this today and thought it was cool:

Neo Turf Masters competition at Combo Breaker last weekend. I never knew this game had a scene. It was awesome seeing pros doing tricks.

Hi Punisher,

Interestingly, I was looking at the live stream with Combo Breaker with Neo Turf Masters. I had to say I was really impressed that this game was being played and had a following there. Here's a game that I been playing for years and didn't know the tricks that this players were showing us on the screen. I have to admit, I would like to try them out myself. Thank you for sharing this with us bro. :)

Anthony..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ColecoGamer said:

Update From Gold Star Team:

Game:  Sensitivity

Levels: 50

Platforms: Neo-Geo CD, Neo-Geo AES & Neo-Geo MVS (other platforms may be considered)

Gameplay: Though deceptively simple in appearance, Sensitivity is a puzzle game where you have to destroy the yellow tiles fast in the right order. As the game progresses, the game becomes harder. This gameplay design will have people challenging each other, in hopes of getting farther than the last try.

Price: $399 AES

$349 MVS

TBD. CD

More as it becomes available!

Great to know about the pricing Mike. Put me down for a copy for an AES. You know I'll be interested for one bro. :)

Anthony...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ColecoGamer said:

H Mike,

I was on Twitter and sharing postings of Sensitivity for others to know. Riko I tagged @SpicedUp! is part of Neo Geo Forever forums and I'm sure he'll be glad to share the information I posted to help you, the game and the team. 

I also went on the Neo Geo Forever group on Facebook and done the same. The two are different from each other, but information was shared the same way. :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1269700643098946

Anthony..

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Charlie Cat said:

H Mike,

I was on Twitter and sharing postings of Sensitivity for others to know. Riko I tagged @SpicedUp! is part of Neo Geo Forever forums and I'm sure he'll be glad to share the information I posted to help you, the game and the team. 

I also went on the Neo Geo Forever group on Facebook and done the same. The two are different from each other, but information was shared the same way. :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1269700643098946

Anthony..

I can’t thank you enough, Anthony. I will join the Neo Geo Forever Facebook forum.

And yes, I’ll put you down for 1 AES cartridge.

JJ is a pretty private guy, so I don’t believe he’s on AA. I’ll see what he says.

1 hour ago, ColecoGamer said:

Hi @Charlie Cat,

I noticed you were using older content of Sensitivity, so I wanted to give you this video that shows sprite collision, has the tiles animated and a new ball sprite:

You're welcome Mike. A pleasure to do so. Hmmm. I thought I shared the latest video of it from JJ. Pardon me if it wasn't the one bro. 

If you like Mike, I'm also a member on the Neo Geo Forever forums as well from @SpicedUp!. Riko knows me there and if you like to be forward , you're welcome as well.

https://neogeoforever.com/

Anthony..

• Thanks 1