IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

I have just got a new game for my NEO-GEO Pocket Color, Sonic the Hedgehog Pocket Adventure! I've only played it for a few minutes so far but my first impressions on the game are very good! The physics seem a little bit more slippy that other Sonic games but I soon got used to how it controlled. It seems to be a very nice combination of lots of elements from previous games in the series which is very cool!

post-47192-0-84581800-1476384435_thumb.jpg

post-47192-0-49835100-1476384468_thumb.jpg

Also, I recently took a horoscope on the NEO-GEO Pocket Color and apparently, I suck at life. Haha! LOL! I love the in built features the device has. They're some nice extra touches to what I have found to be a very high quality handheld. :)

post-47192-0-02713500-1476384534_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I have just got a new game for my NEO-GEO Pocket Color, Sonic the Hedgehog Pocket Adventure! I've only played it for a few minutes so far but my first impressions on the game are very good! The physics seem a little bit more slippy that other Sonic games but I soon got used to how it controlled. It seems to be a very nice combination of lots of elements from previous games in the series which is very cool!

Also, I recently took a horoscope on the NEO-GEO Pocket Color and apparently, I suck at life. Haha! LOL! I love the in built features the device has. They're some nice extra touches to what I have found to be a very high quality handheld. :)

Hey Byron,

Glad that you picked up Sonic The Hedgehog Pocket Color for the NGPC. Its a really awesome game. It was the first in my collection and thought it was awesome for the time for Sonic to head over to other video game consoles. I never thought that was going to happen especially during the 1990's with the rivalry with Sega and Nintendo. But then again, all is possible! :)

Did you happen to purchase it from that seller that you had concerns over?

LOL. Yep, I use to do the horoscope myself everyday. I though it was a cool feature the the NGPC had to offer to start your day for sure! :)

Thank you for sharing this as always Byron.

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hey guys as I said here are some pics of the soccer brawl I got for $90. It is also my 10th Neo Geo game I own!!

Amazing to see the pics on Soccer Brawl Evan. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

What's also awesome is that you purchased it at such a sweet deal!!! Well done and good eye my man! :) Glad that this game is no.10 in your Neo-Geo AES collection. We can't wait to see this in your next video. :)

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hey Anthony I have a question for you. Was the Neo Geo game fight fever ever released on the AES? I have heard some people say yes an others no. I have also seen some very convincing pictures of the game on AES. Thanks!

Hey Evan,

Good question to ask. :thumbsup:

Unfortunately, Fight Fever was never officially released onto the AES. It was an MVS exclusive.

A fun educational fact for the game though is that Fight Fever was the first and only S.Korean made Neo-Geo title that was made by Korean developer and publisher Viccom.

And speaking of S.Korea, did you know that there's a Korean version of the Neo-Geo AES Evan? Here's a photo of it.

korean-aes.jpg

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

Back again with Swedish BeatBalls doing another fun video for us to enjoy. SBB ws interested on taking my Neo-Geo request and wanted to play Magician Lord. He certainly had fun playing it and liked the challenging put of what this game has to offer.

Thank you for the shoutout ro the Neo-Geo thread SBB. Keep up the great work. :)

From the description,

" In this video Marus Plays Magician Lord for NeoGeo! Thanks Anthony for suggesting the game for me."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq_l6b5ILHc

Anthony...

Hey Byron,

Glad that you picked up Sonic The Hedgehog Pocket Color for the NGPC. Its a really awesome game. It was the first in my collection and thought it was awesome for the time for Sonic to head over to other video game consoles. I never thought that was going to happen especially during the 1990's with the rivalry with Sega and Nintendo. But then again, all is possible! :)

Did you happen to purchase it from that seller that you had concerns over?

LOL. Yep, I use to do the horoscope myself everyday. I though it was a cool feature the the NGPC had to offer to start your day for sure! :)

Thank you for sharing this as always Byron.

Anthony...

No problem, Anthony! And yes, I did buy it from that same seller after asking your opinion about it. Thanks again! (:

• Like 1

Hey Anthony I have a question for you. You know how NGDEVTEAM has Last Hope Pink Bullets and even though it is very rare I see it from time to time. Then why do I never see pictures of the original Last Hope, is it extremely rare or something?

Hey Evan,

Yes, the original Last Hope was available in 2005 and only 60 were manufactured for the AES by NGDEVTEAM, Its extremely rare!!

When this small group started, you had to provide a cartridge shell and snap case for them in order to complete the transaction. They would be able to provide it for you, but you would've paid extra for it.At the time, the Euro was very strong at 700. I had the change to purchase a copy from them. But as a broke college student. I never did. :(

Thank you for writing Evan. Anymore questions? Feel free to post them. Thank you again. :)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Here is today's KOF XIV screenshot!!! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

CunYTy5UkAA3UE-.jpg
0 replies20 retweets51 likes
Retweet
Liked

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: KOF XIVの最新スクリーンショットを紹介!#KOF14 #KOFXIV

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: introducing the latest screenshot of KOF XIV! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

CunXOGKVMAIlVKr.jpg
0 replies20 retweets28 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

【ナイトメアステージ解禁】 己に挑戦!ナイトメアステージの強豪たちに立ち向かえ! クエストにクリアすると豪華報酬が獲得可能だ! 今すぐ確認せよ!

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

[Nightmare stage opening: challenge yourself! Nightmare stage powerhouse who forever! To clear the quest with obtainable gorgeous rewards! Should check now!

CupHjnxVYAAmHTw.jpg
0 replies19 retweets35 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Here is today's KOF XIV screenshot!!! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

CusKLQcUMAAmU7-.jpg
0 replies19 retweets35 likes
Retweet
Liked

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: KOF XIVの最新スクリーンショットを紹介!#KOF14 #KOFXIV

CusJ9-tUkAAzuDe.jpg
0 replies16 retweets27 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hey Anthony I have a question for you. About how many copies of KOF 2000 English exist? I know that a few made it into production but how many?

Hey Evan,

I believe a 100 or a just a little more. The problem with the English King of Fighters 2000 is actually how many were not tampered with. A very controversial group called Neo Geo Freaks during the the 90s-00's were in charged of distributing English versions of Neo-Geo games over to the U.S. the problem was that that SNK inked the deal under the condition that they design the layout for the insert, manual and sticker in house. Others conserns were addressed as well with tampering with the game too.

In the end SNK sued NGF in court. The cases was later dismissed. Buying games that were from Neo Geo Freaks are highly frowned upon because they are known scammers in the Neo-Geo community.

Read more about it here if you like Evan.

http://www.gamesniped.com/2011/05/26/eo-geo-the-king-of-fighters-2000-us-version/

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-55123.html

Hope this helps Evan. :)

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

Were with BlastProcess at the Play Expo in Manchester England. Here, we see the kind sir playing Fatal Fury Special for the Neo-Geo. Hope they had plenty of fun there! :)

From the description,

"On Tour at REPLAY Event's PLAYexpo. In this video we take a look at Fatal Fury Special on the Neo Geo and Mike takes on Matt in a head to dead battle!"

Anthony...

Hi guys,

User Actions
Follow
Em2AAi8e_bigger.jpgHayden Robel@HaydenRobel
Crt7jeSUMAAiDRX.jpg
7:30 PM - 6 Sep 2016
0 replies0 retweets1 like
Retweet
Liked

Instead of magazines I read game manuals when in my idle sometimes... #talesfromthemanual #fatalfury

Crt5dtQUMAAdezJ.jpg
0 replies0 retweets1 like
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...