IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Thanks Anthony for posting this. It's not as bad as people say!

You're welcome Evan. :)

Yeah, its not as bad as they say, I think it a solid title that offers plenty for the gamers to enjoy and a blast to play. Thank you as always Evan. Keep up the great work. :thumbsup: :)

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

This morning, were with Don and Johnny from JumpFoxJump. Here we see the pair playing Metal Slug X and will be doing the playthroughs in parts. Let's see what they have to offer shall we? :)

From the description,

"Don and Johnny play Metal Slug X: Super Vehicle 001 (Anthology) from start to finish.

Metal Slug X is a modified version of Metal Slug 2 released in 1999 for the Neo-Geo console/arcade platform by SNK. It introduces some new features like new weapons, rearranged enemy replacement and greater difficulty. It was later ported to the Neo Geo AES (May 1999) and the PlayStation (January 2001). The Steam port of the game is released in 2nd of October 2014."

• Like 1

Hi guys,

More from Pitfall Harry.

1. CxmSH02XcAATPlZ.jpg
    0 replies0 retweets2 likes
    Retweet
    Liked
    More
  2. BLAZING STAR/#NeoGeo MVS ARCADE CARTRIDGE 100% GENUINE SNK PCB LOW SERIAL #retrogaming #ebay http://www.retrodeals.net/jGPxOuQVwU

CxmFw8tWgAA0Lx_.jpg
    0 replies1 retweet2 likes
    Retweet
    Liked

#NeoGeo Pocket Color Evolution English UK Pal European Version #retrogaming #ebay http://www.retrodeals.net/zxcdMtiEXj

CxlA2DPUAAE4vQh.jpg
0 replies1 retweet4 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

Another classic shooter for the Neo Geo pocket color

Hey Colin,

Thank you for contributing to the Neo-Geo thread as usual my good man. :)

Glad you see you playing another superb title like Metal Slug 2nd Mission for the NGPC. Awesome title that ceratinly keeps you busy for sure.

Keep up the great work. We can't wait to see the next exciting Neo-Geo video from you in the immediate future. Thanks again. :)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Tmdjc@Tmdjc_ Feb 17View translation
Translated from French by BingWrong translation?

Hey @LaCazRetro to learn a little more about #Shinkiro& others: http://basgrospoing.fr/podcast/hors-series @Zephirin81 @Anfalmyr

CbZx1luWAAAewre.jpg
3 replies3 retweets5 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Translated from Italian by BingWrong translation?

Could not translate Tweet

CvFXqKwWEAAZdlV.jpg
0 replies0 retweets3 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

More from Darksoft from arcade-projects,com on its multicart for the Neo-Geo MVS and AES.

http://www.arcade-projects.com/forums/index.php?thread/40-neogeo-aes-multigame-cartridge-new-poll-included-please-vote/&postID=32225#post32225

"Darksoft
3-1ce336445f618316f72c4ed4fa9b4b6188b255

Administrator

NEW

Menu is finished smile.png Now we can only improve it smile.png"

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

More from Pitfall Harry.

1. #NeoGeo AES Console with 2 Controllers and 7 Games #retrogaming #ebay http://www.retrodeals.net/LqznSukgpR

Cxdw728XgAAZbef.jpg
    0 replies1 retweet7 likes
    Retweet
    Liked
    More
  2. CROSSED SWORDS/#NeoGeo AES US ENGLISH - COMPLETE AND TESTED-GREAT CONDITION! #retrogaming #ebay http://www.retrodeals.net/zZARbYIOQi

CxbcJ41XgAAK0ga.jpg
    0 replies1 retweet7 likes
    Retweet
    Liked
    More
  3. lot of 2/#NeoGeo AES - Football Frenzy Dog Tag Version and League Bowling games #retrogaming #ebay http://www.retrodeals.net/WNtuseVgZA

CxbXlLbWQAEWxE_.jpg
    0 replies3 retweets5 likes
    Retweet
    Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

The good people at Arcade Stick has a real beauty of a product for you arcade loving stick users for pre-order. Nice one might I add.

Qanba Dragon Fight Stick Premium Build, Quality Parts, Hefty Weight, Well Balanced Pre-Order Now: https://arcadeshock.com/collections/frontpage/products/qanba-dragon-fight-stick-ps4-ps3-pc-w-x-input #FGC #FIGHTSTICK

Cxnd0QYUoAAd-1s.jpg
0 replies0 retweets1 like
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Or maybe this one will be to your liking.

Cxnj_TPVIAEnyBl.jpg
0 replies2 retweets3 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back again with TheDarkAce doing another great soundtrack for us to listem to. Let's hear the delightful music from Blue Mary from the King of Fighters shall we? :)

List of Blue Mary's themes, and pics will repeat

Blue Mary

Fatal Fury 3/Real Bout 1: Kiss Me (Blue Mary) Theme (Neo-Geo) OST 0:38

Fatal Fury 3/Real Bout 1: Kiss Me (Blue Mary) Theme (Neo-Geo) AST 3:12

Real Bout Fatal Fury Special/2: Blue Mary's Blues (Blue Mary) Theme (Neo-Geo) OST 10:07

Real Bout Fatal Fury Special/2: Blue Mary's Blues (Blue Mary) Theme (Neo-Geo) AST 13:55

Real Bout Fatal Fury Special: Blue Mary's Blues (Blue Mary) Theme (Game Boy) 17:53

Real Bout Fatal Fury Special: Blue Mary's Blues (Blue Mary) Theme (Special Ending) 19:26

The King of Fighters '97: Blue Mary's Blues (Blue Mary) Theme (Neo-Geo) OST 26:03

The King of Fighters '97: Blue Mary's Blues (Blue Mary) Theme (Neo-Geo) AST 29:51

The King of Fighters '99: Sha-La-La (Women's Fighters Team) Theme (Neo-Geo) OST 36:08

The King of Fighters '99: Sha-La-La (Women's Fighters Team) Theme (Neo-Geo) AST 38:42

The King of Fighters 2000: Terry 115 (Fatal Fury Team) Theme (Neo-Geo) OST 43:17

The King of Fighters 2000: Terry 115 (Fatal Fury Team) Theme (Neo-Geo) AST 47:58

The King of Fighters 2001: All OK!! (Fatal Fury Team) Theme (Neo-Geo) OST 51:53

The King of Fighters 2001: All OK!! (Fatal Fury Team) Theme (Neo-Geo) AST 54:13

The King of Fighters 2002: Moment of Temptation (Outlaw Team) Theme (Neo-Geo) 56:23

The King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match: Masquerade (Outlaw Team) Theme (XBLA) 58:40

The King of Fighters 2003: I'm Hot For You (Women's Fighters Team) Theme (Neo-Geo) OST 1:02:39

The King of Fighters 2003: I'm Hot For You (Women's Fighters Team) Theme (Neo-Geo) AST 1:05:09

The King of Fighters XI: Secret Circumstance (Agents Team) Theme (PS2) OST 1:07:49

The King of Fighters XI: Secret Circumstance (Agents Team) Theme (PS2) AST 1:11:31

The King of Fighters Kyo: Blue Mary's Blues (Blue Mary) Theme (PS1) 1:15:20

Garou Densetsu Symphonic: Kiss Me (Blue Mary) Theme 1:18:58

Anthony...

A part of me wants to use those plastic case protectors for my Neo Geo games like I do my Jaguar games.. but the Jaguar cardboard boxes are far less sturdy than the AES cases, so I probably won't bother going that route.

That's understandable Chaos.

Those AES cases are great to have and really last quite a while

Thank you for participating as always bro. :)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back with Don & Johnny from JumFoxJump doing their continuation of part 2 of Metal Slug X. Enjoy. :)

From the description,

"Don and Johnny play Metal Slug X: Super Vehicle 001 (Anthology) from start to finish.

Metal Slug X is a modified version of Metal Slug 2 released in 1999 for the Neo-Geo console/arcade platform by SNK. It introduces some new features like new weapons, rearranged enemy replacement and greater difficulty. It was later ported to the Neo Geo AES (May 1999) and the PlayStation (January 2001). The Steam port of the game is released in 2nd of October 2014."

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

#OnThisDayInGaming 20/11/91, 25 years ago, #FatalFury: #KingOfFighers has its arcade release (Jap) @DNR_CREW

CxtRiAsWEAAiTB_.jpg
CxtRiauW8AUIr5A.jpg
CxtRjEVXgAA-6-7.jpg
CxtRjgvWQAM9bUs.jpg
0 replies31 retweets48 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...