IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

La más hermosa <3 #YuriSakazaki #ArtOfFighting

Translated from Spanish by BingWrong translation?

The most beautiful < 3 #YuriSakazaki #ArtOfFighting

CvkLZzWVUAA6lf4.jpg
0 replies2 retweets6 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

【MUN】大会開始しました!今回のメイドさんはKOF仕様です!

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

[MUN] meeting started! This maid is KOF specifications!

CxEcjSTUQAAhkT5.jpg
0 replies25 retweets30 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Pas de Mini NES mais une très belle Neo Geo ! http://bit.ly/1945nH7 #RealPassions #NeoGeo #Arcade

Translated from French by BingWrong translation?

No Mini NES but a very nice Neo Geo! http://bit.ly/1945nH7 #RealPassions #NeoGeo #Arcade

CxE9V9uWIAAXKVk.jpg
0 replies0 retweets1 like
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back again with fellow Atariage member and Neo-Geo professional gamer, richard31337 (Retro Rich). Here, we see him and his son Ethan having fun playing Garou:Mark of the Wolves on his MVS unit that he owns. Let's take a look shall we? :)

From the description,
"My 14 year old son Ethan and I play Garou Mark Of The Wolves on my new Neo Geo MVS Big Red US 4-Slot. He is clearly better at this game than me and hands my ass to me many times. The camera ran out of space and the video stops but we played for much longer and I kicked his ass in the end, honest! I did, really, believe me... OK, I didn’t… lol"

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Fran@theretroist Nov 3View translation

La nueva joya de la colección recién llegada, el sueño de la infancia #NeoGeo #SNK

Translated from Spanish by BingWrong translation?

The new jewel of the collection newly arrival, the dream of the children #NeoGeo #SNK

CwU0KzFXgAAmSGc.jpg
0 replies1 retweet4 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

PLAT DU JOUR POUR UNE GRANDE FAMILLE! FULL SET NEO GEO CD + LES 3 CONSOLES NEO GEO CD... #NEOGEO #NEOGEOCD #SNK #RETROGAMING

DISH OF THE DAY FOR A BIG FAMILY! FULL SET NEO GEO CD + 3 NEO GEO CD CONSOLES... #NEOGEO #NEOGEOCD #SNK #RETROGAMING

CwQN9jnWgAA8bPR.jpg
CwQODChWIAQMokS.jpg
CwQOFQ0WcAAUfUf.jpg
CwQOHvUXYAEkqgZ.jpg
1 reply3 retweets9 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Back again with CRTcade doing what he does best. Here we see him with his game room with lots of Neo-Geo titles and some other fun games from other companies.

From the description,

"Many Shmups, a couple puzzle games, and a racing game running in the CRTcade, didn't have the Super Neo 29 on as well as a couple other monitors in this video, but 9 at once is enough I think, hah. Coming soon, I'll upload an in-depth Game Room Tour 2016, with the lights on and a spoken walk around of the room, as quite a bit has changed since the Games Room tour 2014. Thanks for watching, hope you enjoy it!"

Anthony...

Hi guys,

This morning, were with a gentlemen by the name of Neil Taylor from, TheKidDogg. Neil did a very informative video regarding the history of the NGPC. Its nicely detailed and very enjoyable to say the least.

Hope you like it fellas! :)

"SNK may be well known for there fighting games but they also tried there hand at the home console market as well as the Hand held market"

Anthony...

Hiya Fdurso, I might be getting a low serial (around 19,000) US Neo Geo AES console today, unmodified (which I'd prefer to keep it) but it's lacking a power supply. I know tracking down an original US ProPow adapter is going to be tough (don't see any sold or listed on eBay), but I was wondering if you may know of a good choice to use for a third party power supply 'til then? Thank you for any response / advice.

• Like 1

Hiya Fdurso, I might be getting a low serial (around 19,000) US Neo Geo AES console today, unmodified (which I'd prefer to keep it) but it's lacking a power supply. I know tracking down an original US ProPow adapter is going to be tough (don't see any sold or listed on eBay), but I was wondering if you may know of a good choice to use for a third party power supply 'til then? Thank you for any response / advice.

Hi Chaos,

WOW. An American version Neo-Geo AES with a low serial number of around 19,000? AMAZING!!! :-o :-o

Early motherboards such as this one contained daughterboards used to enhance the clarity of the video output!

Glad that you want to keep it original and don't want to modify it. Nice choice. Save it for the higher serial number versions since they're more widely available.

As for an adapter, finding an American SNK adapter for is going to be hard. But your right, a generic version is fine as well. I don't have any preference to mention. But as long as the volt numbers are correct. It should be fine.

Here's the chart that I found for you Chaos

PRO-POW (Wall): Input 100v : Output 5v@3A (my Japanese AES unit uses this version Chaos)

PRO-POW-UL (Wall): Input 120v : Output 5v@3A

PRO-POW-PAL (Tabletop): Input 220-240v : Output 5v@3A

I know someone you can trust that knows me from his YouTube channel that sells adapter on Ebay. Here is a link to his auction that sells adapters for the Neo-Geo. I believe this will really be a benefit to you Chaos. You can trust him for sure!

His user and channel name is Global Garage. If you have any concerns. Just contact him. He's really good!

Link to his adapters

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SNK-Neo-Geo-AES-Power-Supply-Adapter-Pack-PRO-POW-POW2-POW3-Aussie-5V-10V-models-/291603334169?var=&hash=item43e4e9c419:m:mscszNMfFy5jHm2mCpUHbCg

Hope this helps you Chaos. :)

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Awesome, thank you for the link. Just got back from picking it up, for some reason I really wanted original hardware instead of a modified AES with Unibios, so one of these days I'll try and find a matching PROPOW adapter. It came with a generic adapter but I'm gonna check it out and see if it's proper to continue using.

Excellent to know Chaos. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

We can't wait to see some pics of it and its always a pleasure to help you with questions and concerns that you have.

Glad to know that you what to keep this unit original. If you want to modify a Neo-Geo, its best to get a Japanese version with a high serial number. Why I say that is because they are so widely available on the internet, you can purchase one for cheap and mod it to your specifications easily with a unibios.

Hope that adapter works well. If not. try the link above. Global Garage is skillful and talented on his works.

Thank you as always Chaos. Come by anytime. You're always welcome. :)

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

Here is today's KOF XIV screenshot!!! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

CxLtnDmUoAAPmh9.jpg
0 replies9 retweets24 likes
Retweet
Liked

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: KOF XIVのスクリーンショットを紹介!#KOF14 #KOFXIV

CxLtfpnUkAAnttC.jpg
0 replies7 retweets17 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Neo - geo X gold - limited edition (#Neogeo-#retrogaming-#jeuxvideo )- http://www. yugoleninja.fr/neo-geo-x-gold-edition-limitee/

CwbGFtLWEAA198U.jpg
0 replies0 retweets1 like
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

〜壁紙配布中〜 ブルー・マリーを壁紙に設定しよう! 守りの女神が外部の強い衝撃から守ってくれるかも!? ※ブルー・マリーの壁紙を設定してもガラスの強度が上がることは御座いません。スマホは落とさないようご注意ください。

-Wallpaper distribution in-blue-Marie tries to set wallpaper! Goddess of protection protects from strong external shocks! ※ Improves the strength of the glass set blue Mary wallpaper, it doesn't. Please note to not drop the Smartphone.

CxIJow_UUAAw_zL.jpg
0 replies138 retweets199 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

【羞月閉花ガチャ実施中】 ブルー・マリーが獲得可能なガチャ実施中! 最強の盾として味方も守ってくれる女神。スキルと必殺技で相手からのダメージを大幅に軽減するブルー・マリーを獲得しよう!

Gazza underway [closed flowers Gazza during bloody January] blue Mary is available! The goddess as the strongest Shield protects friends and allies. Blue Mary to greatly reduce the damage from the opponent with skills and special moves to try to win!

CxHgaWFXEAELuQG.jpg
0 replies23 retweets37 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back again with Brandon Inn the Retrogamer doing another fun demo for us. This time, its with Samurai Shodown II. Enjoy. :)

From the description,

"ust a demo gameplay of this

1994 sequel to the first one from
1993 that brings back the same
characters and new ones that
would replace the ones that did
appear in the first one only, which
that includes a new final boss and
hidden character too.

The gameplay has expanded to include several movement options, such as being able to roll forward and backward, ducking to avoid high attacks, or doing small hops to avoid low strikes. This game was also the first game to incorporate an offensive blocking technique or "parry", via a command issued at the last second, a player would be able to deflect the incoming attack and leave their adversary open to attack by a split second. Such a technique was later also used in Namco's "Weaponlord" and later popularized by Capcom's "Street Fighter III". There are also cameo appearances from other SNK characters, a hidden boss who would occasionally come out to challenge players, and several other treats for fans to uncover...

Also the new characters we have are:

Genjuro Kibagami, who was to become Haohmaru's greatest rival.

Cham Cham, a young, catlike girl who was the younger sister of Tam Tam (who was excluded from the game).

Neinhalt Sieger, a knight from Prussia, who fights with a giant, gun-containing gauntlet.

Nicotine Caffeine, an old, diminutive monk, also a master of Haohmaru and Genjuro.

Kuroko, the hidden boss of the game, is playable for the first time. Kuroko's movelist is interesting as he uses moves that are used by some of the characters in the game as well as characters from other SNK fighters such as Ryo Sakazaki. His super move in the game is a comical version of Ryo's Ryuko Ranbu.

Rashojin Mizuki, the first female final boss in the series and the only boss to have assistance from an animal (which
it's a clone of Galford D. Weller's dog Poppy, who then changes into a
beast-like creature when assisting
by her dark magic powers)...

Fan Fact: When the game came out
in the arcades back in 1994, I played
for the very first time but beat it
with no 'full special ending' where
the characters appear one by one
while the 'end credits' are viewing
just like in the first one all because
I lost 2 rounds and used a continue,
which it also uses the same method