The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

More from Pitfall Harry.

1. CxMjPh2XcAAfuqI.jpg
    0 replies0 retweets2 likes
    Retweet
    Liked
    More
  2. SUPER SIDE KICKS 2/#NeoGeo AES SNK Neogeo Working Guaranteed HIT AES Auction 01 #retrogaming #ebay http://www.retrodeals.net/hyAQjqzMtu

CxMioQdXgAA7O35.jpg
    0 replies0 retweets1 like
    Retweet
    Liked

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Samurai Shodown RPG, Samurai Spirits rpg #真説サムライスピリッツ武士道烈伝 for #SNK #NeoGeo CD system #ネオジオ CD #advertising paper japan ad vol.5

CxIoTIuWIAANlJc.jpg
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back again with snkneogeoman doing another fun video for us to watch. Here, we see him in action playing Last Resort.

From the description,

Such a classic shooter for the Neo Geo.The combination of a brutal AI and some slowdown, here and there, keep this awesome shooter from being perfect.

Anthony...

• Like 2

I should note that the contacts did need a bit of cleaning at first, which I did by inserting a cart and using rubbing alcohol a few times. It seems to work fine now, but the cart slot feels a little loose. Should I be worried that the contacts may start to become unresponsive due to a poorer connection or do they naturally feel a little loose over time?

• Like 1

Here's a couple pics of the AES I added to my collection, it has a couple blemishes but overall in good shape.

sml_gallery_14503_1769_79160.jpg

sml_gallery_14503_1769_732859.jpg

Awesome looking Neo-Geo AES you got Chaos! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

What a beauty that you have now into your already superb collection. Glad to see this and congratulations. If you like, try using some Pledge Orange Oil to shine this baby up. All you have to do is just add a tiny amount and this unit will look like it came off the assembly line and restore it with with a nice gloss.

Hope you have all the fun with it Chaos. :)

I should note that the contacts did need a bit of cleaning at first, which I did by inserting a cart and using rubbing alcohol a few times. It seems to work fine now, but the cart slot feels a little loose. Should I be worried that the contacts may start to become unresponsive due to a poorer connection or do they naturally feel a little loose over time?

I have that type of problem with my Neo-Geo AES units as well. You don't have nothing to worry about since it works. That was cause by age and consent use of the carts being in and out from the previous owners. If it works, its fine! :)

Glad to see this in your possession Chao. Well done! :thumbsup:

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

Hello Everyone! This weekend my brother and I played MAGICAL DROP 2. It is the first time for both of us playing this game and we both suck at it big time! Although Arthur beats me every time, he only beats me by very little (trust me, he think he's good but he really sucks). Anyway, please check out the video and enjoy!!

Thank you,

from the Slushy Bandits

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Back again with snkneogeoman doing another fun video for us to watch. Here, we see him in action playing Last Resort.

From the description,

Such a classic shooter for the Neo Geo.The combination of a brutal AI and some slowdown, here and there, keep this awesome shooter from being perfect.

Anthony...

Hey Anthony, that was a really nice video on Last Resort. It's right in line with the topic I had been posting about, the extremely close similarities with R-Type and Irem helping out on Neo Geo games, in one way or another.

Thanks for posting that!

• Like 1

Hey Anthony, that was a really nice video on Last Resort. It's right in line with the topic I had been posting about, the extremely close similarities with R-Type and Irem helping out on Neo Geo games, in one way or another.

Thanks for posting that!

Hey Parallax,

Glad to know that you found this Last Resort video enjoyable. the contributor that made this video is name "snkneogeoman" he's a Neo-Geo enthusiasts that contacts me on YouTube and does plenty of Neo-Geo uploads I'm sure that you like just as well! :)

That's right bro. I was remembering all the excellent comparison flyers and information that you were providing with R-Type 1&2 and Last Resort, I wanted to thank you for what you did for us by providing more content but with a video regarding it. :)

Thank you as always Parallax. Come by and continue what you do best for us here on the thread! :)

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

More from NGC.

NeoGeoCollector@NeoGeoCollector Aug 19

It's a shoot 'em up kind of a night. #neogeo #ragnarok (NB: Conversion with no sac parts) #retrogaming

CqP-XoqWEAUyUx0.jpg

CqP-ZKwXYAQWSYE.jpg

CqP-axpWYAIjaHm.jpg

3 retweets11 likes

Retweet

Liked

Anthony...

Nice Panasonic ED monitor, great for retrogaming (low resolution, 480p)
  • Like 1

Hello Everyone! This weekend my brother and I played MAGICAL DROP 2. It is the first time for both of us playing this game and we both suck at it big time! Although Arthur beats me every time, he only beats me by very little (trust me, he think he's good but he really sucks). Anyway, please check out the video and enjoy!!

Thank you,

from the Slushy Bandits

Hey Alex and Arthur,

Another fun video by you guys. Thank you for sharing this with us. We love the Magicial Drop series and all the awesomeness that goes with the games as well. :)

Thank you as always guys. Keep up the great work and se you soon. :)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Samurai Shodown RPG, Samurai Spirits rpg #真説サムライスピリッツ武士道烈伝 for #SNK #NeoGeo CD system #ネオジオ CD #advertising paper japan ad vol.4

CxInRXqXUAAYflh.jpg
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. Real Bout Fatal Fury Special #リアルバウト餓狼伝説 SPECIAL released by #SNK for the #NeoGeo #ネオジオ #advertising paper japan vol.2

CxImZftW8AAlJfR.jpg
    Retweet
    Liked
    More
  2. Real Bout Fatal Fury Special #リアルバウト餓狼伝説 SPECIAL released by #SNK for the #NeoGeo #ネオジオ #advertising paper japan vol.1

CxIltaTXcAE44XY.jpg
    Retweet
    Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Samurai Shodown RPG, Samurai Spirits rpg #真説サムライスピリッツ武士道烈伝 for #SNK #NeoGeo CD system #ネオジオ CD #advertising paper japan ad vol.3

CxIkhcIXUAArnFG.jpg
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Samurai Shodown RPG, Samurai Spirits rpg #真説サムライスピリッツ武士道烈伝 for #SNK #NeoGeo CD system #ネオジオ CD #advertising paper japan ad vol.2

CxEECN1XcAAGP5Q.jpg
0 replies1 retweet2 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

詳細不明の謎グッズを上司にもらった… よく分からないけどピンバッジみたいなので、とりあえず社員証のストラップに付けてみる。

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

My boss had the unspecified mysterious toy. But I'm not like a pin badge, so I turn employee ID card straps.

CxT5g9eUkAA5KRe.jpg
0 replies5 retweets12 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...