IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

So I recently purchased a Nintendo Switch. My favorite nephew also got one as well. I noticed there are a few Neo Geo titles on the Nintendo marketplace. Does anyone know if these games have unlimited continues? I'd like to play them together with my boy. I think it would be a great way to introduce him to the Neo Geo library.

• Like 1

So I recently purchased a Nintendo Switch. My favorite nephew also got one as well. I noticed there are a few Neo Geo titles on the Nintendo marketplace. Does anyone know if these games have unlimited continues? I'd like to play them together with my boy. I think it would be a great way to introduce him to the Neo Geo library.

Hi Dr,

I believe its the same like in the arcades and for the AES. I haven't play them to really know. But I can image its the same as the orifginals.

Thank you as always for posting Dr.

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Toda a sutileza do minúsculo cartucho do Neo Geo Aes.#snk #neogeo #retrogaming #gamer

Translated from Portuguese by BingWrong translation?

All the subtlety of the tiny Neo Geo Aes cartridge. #snk #neogeo #retrogaming #gamer

C4ukP4pWEAAGc2Z.jpg
0 replies0 retweets0 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Par contre cette version de boite est plus solide que les autres boîtes NeoGeo AES celle là ressemble aux boites de le Neogeo pocket

Translated from French by BingWrong translation?

However this version of box is stronger this one like the other boxes NeoGeo AES to the boxes of the Neogeo pocket

C3QYMqyWQAAXxQ5.jpg
0 replies0 retweets1 like
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

#風雲スーパータッグバトル スペシャルバージョン Kizuna Encounter Super Tag Battle Special Version #ネオジオ #MVS

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

#風雲スーパータッグバトル Special version Kizuna Encounter Super Tag Battle Special Version #ネオジオ #MVS

C0mmukVVQAEonrP.jpg
C0mmzUmUAAANhh_.jpg
C0mm0x8VIAEn18R.jpg
C0mm2_4VQAAjFAn.jpg
0 replies18 retweets21 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hello All,

I was lucky enough to be born in 1969. I was in the arcades in the 1980's during the golden age of arcades playing donkey kong and pacman when they were brand new games. Then in the 1990s during the rise of the arcades I was a college grad going to the mall on the weekends trying to decide between the Sega Genesis and the Super Nintendo as my home console. Both pretty much blew me away in terms of graphics and sound. Then one day while walking through the mall in the Bay Area I stumbled into a special gaming store that I had never seen before. The store was filled with about 5 large tube televisions, each hooked up to something I had never seen before: The Neo Geo. I just stood there are stared trying to wrap my mind around what I was seeing. It was pretty amazing, and I was hooked. Then, when I found out the price, I realized this was something I would have to wait for. But I will never forget seeing the Neo Geo for the first time in all its glory.

• Like 1

Hello All,

I was lucky enough to be born in 1969. I was in the arcades in the 1980's during the golden age of arcades playing donkey kong and pacman when they were brand new games. Then in the 1990s during the rise of the arcades I was a college grad going to the mall on the weekends trying to decide between the Sega Genesis and the Super Nintendo as my home console. Both pretty much blew me away in terms of graphics and sound. Then one day while walking through the mall in the Bay Area I stumbled into a special gaming store that I had never seen before. The store was filled with about 5 large tube televisions, each hooked up to something I had never seen before: The Neo Geo. I just stood there are stared trying to wrap my mind around what I was seeing. It was pretty amazing, and I was hooked. Then, when I found out the price, I realized this was something I would have to wait for. But I will never forget seeing the Neo Geo for the first time in all its glory.

It's posts like these that bring a smile to my face...And I'm hoping somebody, anybody out there with a story like this took a picture of the Neo Geo set up in an original retail setting back in the 90's for all of us to enjoy.

• Like 1

Hello All,

Hey airsoft,

Wow! What an amazing personal story this is. Were glad that you shared this with us to read. Glad that the Neo-Geo is that memorable to you. It really was a technological breakthrough for its time and I remember feeling the same way about it. I was in mostly family fun stores and seeing that unit with those huge cartridges made me demand myself that I had to get this unit sooner or later. I eventually did and glad never had any doubts doing so. :)

Glad to have you on airsoft. Amazing posting and were always glad to have you aboard! :)

Anthony..

It's posts like these that bring a smile to my face...And I'm hoping somebody, anybody out there with a story like this took a picture of the Neo Geo set up in an original retail setting back in the 90's for all of us to enjoy.

You can say that again benjie. :)

Reading postings with memories like this always is cool to read. Can't wait to hear more of stories like this in the near future. :)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS '94 for Nintendo Switch has started worldwide! Please enjoy on Switch! http://www.hamster.co.jp/american_hamster/arcadearchives/switch/kof94.htm

C7T_cdPVAAA5CdP.jpg
1 reply8 retweets10 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

ACA NEOGEO SENGOKU for PS4 and Xbox One has started worldwide! Please enjoy the master pieces of NEOGEO! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4ILEuxTymw

C7T-CSnV0AAm9N3.jpg
3 replies2 retweets12 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

「アケアカNEOGEO ザ・キング・オブ・ファイターズ'94」に苦戦しているのでこれで復習します。

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

"ACEA CA NEOGEO the King of fighters ' 94" to have suffered because in this review.

C6exVj2VYAEILvg.jpg
0 replies1 retweet4 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...