IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

NEO·GEO Telephone Card, with G-Mantle. ネオジオテレカ。G-マントル出演。

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

NEO · GEO Telephone Card, with G-Mantle. Neodioteleca. G- Mantle cast.

CuzmNEUWEAE6I0u.jpg
2 replies4 retweets17 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

This evening were with Otaku Rage Gaming. Here we see the kind sir playing Metal Slug X for the first time. ORG certainly enjoyed it and we surely agree on why he enjoys it. Enjoy! :)

From the description,

"Do you love Metal Slug? No???? Shame on you!"

Anthony...

I ended up losing out on a Panic Bomber a few days back, but in turn from the same person (not the best sticker at all) but I got Baseball Stars 2 along with a US Panic Bomber mini marquee for $45 shipped. :D (Now I must get Panic Bomber.)

Baseball Stars 2 is always fun to play for sure Tanooki. Nice pickup. :thumbsup:

Only a matter of time for Panic Bomber next on the list bro. We can't wait to see that one! :)

Anthony...

Hey guys, in just a bit here I plan on grabbin' me a eShop card for the Switch and picking up Shock Troopers. I think out of the 'Geo games they released in the states on the Switch, that one's my favorite along with Metal Slug 3.

Excellent choice Chaos! :thumbsup:

Shock Troopers will keep you busy and worth picking up for the Switch. Good call bro! :)

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Back with another great soundtrack video from TheDarkAce. Here were going to listen to the OST of Joe Higashi. :)

List of Joe Higashi's themes, and pics will repeat

Joe Higashi

Fatal Fury 1: Chotto Ko'iki na Kenka Yarou (Terry, Andy & Joe) Theme (Neo-Geo) OST 0:38

Fatal Fury 1: Chotto Ko'iki na Kenka Yarou (Terry, Andy & Joe) Theme (Neo-Geo) AST 3:01

Fatal Fury 1: Chotto Ko'iki na Kenka Yarou (Terry, Andy & Joe) Theme (Sega Genesis) 6:26

Fatal Fury 1: Chotto Ko'iki na Kenka Yarou (Terry, Andy & Joe) Theme (Sharp X68000) 8:50

Fatal Fury 2/Special: A New Poem Southern Thailand Wants to Tell (Joe Higashi) Theme (Neo-Geo) OST 11:07

Fatal Fury 2/Special: A New Poem Southern Thailand Wants to Tell (Joe Higashi) Theme (Neo-Geo) AST 13:16

Fatal Fury 2: A New Poem Southern Thailand Wants to Tell (Joe Higashi) Theme (Sega Genesis) 16:20

Fatal Fury 2: A New Poem Southern Thailand Wants to Tell (Joe Higashi) Theme (SNES) 19:26

Fatal Fury 2: A New Poem Southern Thailand Wants to Tell (Joe Higashi) Theme (PC Engine CD) 22:09

Fatal Fury Special: A New Poem Southern Thailand Wants to Tell (Joe Higashi) Theme (SNES) 25:58

Fatal Fury Special: A New Poem Southern Thailand Wants to Tell (Joe Higashi) Theme (Sega Game Gear) 27:46

Fatal Fury Special: A New Poem Southern Thailand Wants to Tell (Joe Higashi) Theme (PC Engine) 29:21

Fatal Fury 3/Real Bout 1: Taste Of Crocodile (Billy Kane) Theme (Neo-Geo) OST 32:58

Fatal Fury 3/Real Bout 1: Taste Of Crocodile (Billy Kane) Theme (Neo-Geo) AST 35:29

Real Bout Fatal Fury Special/2: A Special Poem Handed Down by Southern Thailand (Joe Higashi) Theme (Neo-Geo) OST 38:21

Real Bout Fatal Fury Special/2: A Special Poem Handed Down by Southern Thailand (Joe Higashi) Theme (Neo-Geo) AST 40:24

Fatal Fury Wild Ambition: The River (Joe Higashi) Theme (PS1) OST 43:54

The King of Fighters '94: Napolitan Blues (Fatal Fury Team) Theme (Neo-Geo) OST 47:19

The King of Fighters '94: Napolitan Blues (Fatal Fury Team) Theme (Neo-Geo) AST 50:17

The King of Fighters '95: Club-M -Aozora ni Flute- (Fatal Fury Team) Theme (Neo-Geo) OST 54:20

The King of Fighters '95: Club-M -Aozora ni Flute- (Fatal Fury Team) Theme (Neo-Geo) AST 56:57

The King of Fighters '96: Big Shot! (Fatal Fury Team) Theme (Neo-Geo) OST 1:00:47

The King of Fighters '96: Big Shot! (Fatal Fury Team) Theme (Neo-Geo) AST 1:03:55

The King of Fighters '98: Kurikinton (Fatal Fury Team) Theme (Neo-Geo) OST 1:08:10

The King of Fighters '98: Kurikinton (Fatal Fury Team) Theme (Neo-Geo) AST 1:11:02

The King of Fighters '99: 176th Street (Fatal Fury Team) Theme (Neo-Geo) OST 1:14:33

The King of Fighters '99: 176th Street (Fatal Fury Team) Theme (Neo-Geo) AST 1:17:33

The King of Fighters 2000: Terry 115 (Fatal Fury Team) Theme (Neo-Geo) OST 1:22:01

The King of Fighters 2000: Terry 115 (Fatal Fury Team) Theme (Neo-Geo) AST 1:26:42

The King of Fighters 2001: All OK! (Fatal Fury Team) Theme (Neo-Geo) OST 1:30:37

The King of Fighters 2001: All OK! (Fatal Fury Team) Theme (Neo-Geo) AST 1:32:57

The King of Fighters 2002: Kurikinton (Fatal Fury Team) Theme (Neo-Geo) OST 1:35:07

The King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match: Sun Shine Glory (Fatal Fury Team) Theme (XBLA) 1:37:27

The King of Fighters 2003: Prolongation (Fatal Fury Team) Theme (Neo-Geo) OST 1:40:18

The King of Fighters 2003: Prolongation (Fatal Fury Team) Theme (Neo-Geo) AST 1:43:51

The King of Fighters XIII: Wild Street (Fatal Fury Team) Theme (PS3/Xbox 360) 1:46:11

The King of Fighters XIV: Departure From South Town (Fatal Fury Team) Theme (PS4) 1:49:23

Fatal Fury 1st Contact: A New Poem Southern Thailand Wants to Tell (Joe Higashi) Theme (Neo-Geo Pocket) 1:53:09

The King of Fighters EX2: Howling Blood: Terry 115 (Fatal Fury Team) Theme (Gameboy Advance) 1:54:06

The King of Fighters Kyo: A New Poem Southern Thailand Wants to Tell (Joe Higashi) Theme (PS1) 1:56:37

Fatal Fury Symphonic: A New Poem Southern Thailand Wants to Tell (Joe Higashi) Theme 1:59:34

Anthony...

Baseball Stars 2 is always fun to play for sure Tanooki. Nice pickup. :thumbsup:

Only a matter of time for Panic Bomber next on the list bro. We can't wait to see that one! :)

Anthony...

True enough I'm keeping my eyes out on ebay and the neo geo forums for it. I already had the first one but it's boring compared. BS2 is on my 161in1 and after touching that I couldn't bother with the first I had on cart so it went on a want list I have sitting around.

• Like 1

Hi guys,

@FeykroTV Excellent ! peut-être le début d'une collection Neo-Geo AES ? :-) On a ce qu'il faut si besoin ^^

Translated from French by BingWrong translation?

@FeykroTV Excellent! Perhaps the beginning of a Neo - Geo AES collection? :-) We have what it takes if you need ^^

CK6hXZLWUAAd1Tu.jpg
1 reply0 retweets1 like
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back with fellow Atariage member FGFchris doing what he does best with his NGPC. Let's see more with him with Card Fighters Clash.

From the description,

"Whooping ass on my final recorded Gameplay of SVC Card Fighters Clash, Enjoy!"

Anthony...