IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

1. 【THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV】 4 new DLC characters to be released in April! #SNK #KOF #KOFXIV #KOF14pic.twitter.com/2S23AXElZk

DUrmOf8UMAA4fl_.jpg
  1. 【THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV】 新規DLCキャラクター4体を4月に配信! #SNK #KOF #KOFXIV #KOF14pic.twitter.com/1CbzsSqMSM

Translate from Japanese
    Translated from Japanese by Bing

[THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: new DLC character 4, delivered in April! #SNK #KOF #KOFXIV #KOF14

DUrmCS_UMAAy7gr.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【SNKヒロインズ Tag Team Frenzy】 最新トレーラーを公開!ヴァンパイアのコスチュームの「ナコルル」が参戦! #SNK #SNKヒロインズ #SNKHEROINES https://youtu.be/qtcZlarM8D4 pic.twitter.com/ujmWsJIZbh

Translate from Japanese

[sNK heroines Tag Team Frenzy: the latest trailer released! Participated in nakoruru's vampire costume! #SNK #SNKヒロインズ https://youtu.be/qtcZlarM8D4 #ttps://t.co/I5wqXWdqA2

DUrsCKaVMAAmYgR.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

been playing a pretty sexy remake of twinkle star sprites on my sony desr5700

I loved the original on the neo geo mvs and this one is all that but great updated graphics

made a screen cap tonight

https://youtu.be/_-jT0GWlBVU

it seems to be a pretty obscure japan only release for the PlayStation 2 I had to do some digging to even find it

• Like 1

been playing a pretty sexy remake of twinkle star sprites on my sony desr5700

I loved the original on the neo geo mvs and this one is all that but great updated graphics

made a screen cap tonight

it seems to be a pretty obscure japan only release for the PlayStation 2 I had to do some digging to even find it

Hey discgolfer,

Glad to see you stopping by and posting onto, The Official NEO-GEO Thread on Atariage.com. Were glad you have here with us after seeing you a few times looking at what we offered Enjoy your stay and welcome aboard. :waving:

Glad that you have an interest regarding Twinkle Star Sprites. I had no idea that a remake was available for the Playstation 2. You certainly caught my attention of this because I never seen it before. Now you got me thinking kind sir. Well done! :thumbsup:

Looks like a nicely done title and worth playing. I can see why this goes for good money. The most inexpensive auction I see on Ebay is close to $60 dollars. But I'm guessing that seems right for an import game such as this particular one. I think I need to ad this on my "import want list" :)

Thank you for participating with us disc. I learned something new today that inspired me to research more into this. Way to go bro. :thumbsup: :)

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

1. Fire Suplex is a favourite Wrestling /fighting game of mine on the #NeoGeo .Known as 3 Count Bout in the west, it's a button mashing v.difficult arcade game to master. Huge visuals and characters in 1993, wonderful ring entrance plus speech. It's also reasonably cheap to pick up! pic.twitter.com/Sh0bPXpM2A

DUtaEfJWkAAvCS_.jpg
    DUtaEfEXkAEeHuF.jpg
    DUtaEfHXcAMAN7i.jpg
    DUtaEfFX4AE7LOv.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【予告】【今だけ招き猫】 招き猫が福を呼ぶ?!ダイヤを消費すると消費したダイヤよりも多くのダイヤが手に入る…「招き猫」が明日31日AM5時から開始! 貯めたダイヤはここで増やそう! イベント期間: 2018年1月31日5時~2018年2月5日5時 #KOF98UMOLpic.twitter.com/eKyQ9D6R22

Translate from Japanese

[Notice] [Just beckoning] beckoning call happiness? Get more than you consume and consume a Diamond Diamond Diamond... "Maneki Neko" 31 days from 5 a.m. start tomorrow! Diamond earned more here! Event period: 1/31/2018 five-2/5/2018 5:00 #KOF98UMOL

DUwfe7fVQAA8Xxc.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【草薙ダウンヒル】 ミニゲーム「草薙ダウンヒル」開放中! キミは何階層まで到達できるか!? 到達した階数に応じてボーナスが入手できます。 #KOF98UMOLpic.twitter.com/KHQaqqpciv

Translate from Japanese

[Kusanagi downhill] in the mini-game "Kusanagi downhill" open! Reach the layer what floor are you? You can get bonuses depending on the rank achieved. #KOF98UMOL

DUwOPxtUQAA9LSh.jpg

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

1. JQIrnF95_bigger.jpg君はヒーロー公式(キミヒロ) @SNK_KimiHERO 16h16 hours ago
    More
    • Copy link to Tweet
    • Embed Tweet
    • Mute @SNK_KimiHERO
    • Unmute @SNK_KimiHERO
    • Block @SNK_KimiHERO
    • Unblock @SNK_KimiHERO
    • Report Tweet
    • Add to other Moment
    • Add to new Moment

【お知らせ】 特定の時間にマルチに降臨ボスが出現します。 本日と明日の降臨マルチクエスト出現時間は、 1/30:10時、15時、22時です。 1/31:8時、13時、18時です。 詳しくはアプリ内のお知らせをご確認ください。 #キミヒロ https://www.snk-corp.co.jp/official/kimihero/news/archives/1225 pic.twitter.com/GDIIUKeYO3

Translate from Japanese

Notice: at certain times multimedia appeared on the advent boss. Advent multicast appearance times for today and tomorrow, 1/30: at 10:00 15:00 22 am. 1/31: at 8:00 13:00 18 am. For more information, please check the announcements in your app. https://www. snk-corp.co.jp/official/kimihero/news/archives/1225 #ttps://t.co/Tw0976sSEy

DUt4kKlUMAANvH0.png

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back with AJ from No More Beta Productions. Here we the awesome dude playing some Spinmaster. Enjoy. :)

From the description,

"AJ is back!!

This time he is playing Miracle Adventure AKA Spinmaster!

I recorded this game a couple of weeks back when I did blazing star!
Tell me what you think!!

I have more arcade/neo geo games coming out :)

Game:
Spinmaster
Mode:
Single Player
Console:
Neo Geo"

Anthony..

Hi guys, Charlie Cat asked me to take a look at 'King of the monsters' and I'm glad he did!

Hey Harold,

Thank you for stopping by and posting your review with King of the Monsters for the Neo-Geo. Glad it was to your liking kind sir. Hope to see more from you soon my good man. :)

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

Back with fellow Atariage member KidShoryuken (Jim) with another great video for us to enjoy. So let's listen in to what he has to say about Dunk Dream shall we?

From the description,

"Reviewing Dunk Dream aka Street Slam in North America and Street Hoop in Europe, an arcade style basketball game by Data East."

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

1. 【新連載!】100メガあれば何も要らなかった、あの時代が甦る!! SNK40周年記念の節目にヤングエースUPがお贈りする「レバガチャアーカイブ」が本日より連載開始!! SNK完全監修で、登場するゲームはもちろん全て実名です୧꒰*´꒳`*꒱૭✧ #レバガチャ https://web-ace.jp/youngaceup/contents/1000078/ pic.twitter.com/bZDK1z5Q4t

Translate from Japanese
    Translated from Japanese by Microsoft

New series! I didn't need anything if it was 100 mega, that era revives!! Young ace up to the milestone of the anniversary of the snk40 [Lebagacha Archive] is starting today from the series!! SNK full supervision, all the games that appear of course are real names ୧ ꒰ * ´ ꒳ ' * ꒱ ૭ ✧ https://web-ace.jp/youngaceup/contents/1000078/ #ttps://t.co/KCEkpYx835

DUyCMThVMAASneL.jpg
    DUyCNZoV4AAu2NK.jpg
    DUyCOc_UQAAnug3.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. Old Photo...meanwhile I finished my project "MVS-Fullset" Neo Geo for Life ! @NeoGeoTweets @NeoGeoForLife @KeithApicary @NathanBarnatt cool new building-projects coming to my yt-channel soon. https://www.youtube.com/user/papierkorb91 #NeoGeo #RETROGAMING #retro #arcadepic.twitter.com/iyuor7Zuzq

DU0RcVOW4AcMsZB.jpg

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Back with Karanba72 doing another great soundtrack for us to listen to. So here's Street Hoop (Dunk Dream). Enjoy. :)

00:01】 01 GAMER'S DREAM ( ARRANGE VERSION )

05:07】 02 BREAK DOWN ( Team Select )
05:53】 03 FUNKY HEAT ( Beach Court )
09:32】 04 FINE ( Clear )
09:40】 05 JUST 3 ON 3 ( Park Court )
11:26】 06 YO! WHAT'S UP? ( Slam Court )
14:00】 07 FRIDAY BROTHER ( Club Court )
15:58】 08 BODY'S POWER ( Tournament Court )
18:39】 09 BRUSH UP ( Continue )
18:53】 10 OVER ( Game Over )
18:58】 11 MAGIC TIME ( Ending & Staff Roll )
22:21】 12 HOOP KING ( Naming )
24:13】 13 S.E.COLLECTION
25:00】 14 VOICE COLLECTION

DATA EAST was launched as for Multi Video System ( MVS ) Game in 1994.
It is a game to theme of " 3 on 3 streetball ".
This game has been released also in NEO GEO on December 9, 1994.

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1. KOF XIVの最新スクリーンショットを紹介! #SNK #KOF #KOFXIV #KOF14pic.twitter.com/IEsIdbsWDL

Translate from Japanese

Meet the latest screenshots of KOF XIV! #SNK #KOF #KOFXIV #KOF14

DU4DQgYU0AEgPLw.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【MSA お知らせ】 本日より2月6日(火)まで新イベント開催中!ステージをクリアして、「ローグギガント」や「ガトリング兵(怒)」をGET! #MSA http://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/metalslug_attack/news/20180131_01rcwmr.html pic.twitter.com/jDNcTDw63x

Translate from Japanese

[MSA announcement] New event is taking place from today to February 6 (Tue)! Clear the stage and get "Loggigant" and "Gatling soldier"! http://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/metalslug_attack/news/20180131_01rcwmr.html #ttps://t.co/qjQZiYWctN

DU2KD8VW0AAyyLW.jpg

Anthony..