IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

WOWI remember reading about this enoofu.

But if you didn't mention the article, I would have completely forgotten that it ever existed. But glad that you did. :)

At the time, I was amazing that they were for sale at that point. $25,000 may sound like a lot, but these were rare as heck and to have the opportunity to buy 4 of them was really a steal to acquire. I wonder what happen to them?

Anthony..

Took them around two-three years later to find a buyer with a discounted price if I recall correctly.

• Like 1

Quick question. How much did most AES games cost at launch?

Around $200-$250 dollars at the time Dallas. Yeah. It was a rich mans product.

Wasn't it around 250 US dollars much like MVS carts

Me and Reaperman had this discussion at one time saying that the MVS carts would cost around $1000-$2000 per kit at the time enoofu. I wonder if an official SNK price sheet was available. I would like to see those numbers.

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 2

Around $200-$250 dollars at the time Dallas. Yeah. It was a rich mans products.

Me and Reaperman had this discussion at one time saying that the MVS carts would cost around $1000-$2000 per kit at the time enoofu. I wonder if an official SNK price sheet was available. I would like to see those numbers.

Anthony...

Thanks guys. I needed that info for the Fatal Fury review. I'm desperately trying to get it out tomorrow morning.

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. jiG-aTKe_bigger.jpgBrian Hargrove @turfmasta Feb 1
    More
    • Copy link to Tweet
    • Embed Tweet
    • Mute @turfmasta
    • Unmute @turfmasta
    • Block @turfmasta
    • Unblock @turfmasta
    • Report Tweet
    • Add to other Moment
    • Add to new Moment

The best worst #NeoGeo art ever. It's so bad it's good. #SNK #KOFXIVpic.twitter.com/E8WS76Xadx

DU-c6YrVMAA2dmD.jpg
    DU-c8Y4U8AA4AJf.jpg
    DU-c-GLVQAAj7M9.jpg
    DU-c_kFVoAAt2vR.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

KOF 96 wrist coin wallet! Perfect for keeping your arcade tokens. I've been going through all the #NeoGeo stuff I've collected over the years and forgot I had this thing. #KOFXIV #SNKpic.twitter.com/vhFHnjPN9p

DVC5PibVQAEkDzo.jpg
DVC5RvPVoAALgcT.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Glad to see more women enjoying SNK and Neo-Geo just as much as the fellas do. :)

1. Another pic with some Great #NeoGeo #snk merchandising From The past!! I love cosplaying #maishiranui 1f601.png2764.pngpic.twitter.com/4asPvRWxuw

DVHEXEWX0AA6Ypl.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 2

Hi guys,

1. Un po' di concentrazione prima di andare a dormire fa sempre bene #saintseiya #neogeo @SNKPofficialpic.twitter.com/w4fNnkKPno

Translate from Italian
    Translated from Italian by Microsoft

A little concentration before bedtime is always good #saintseiya @neogeo #SNKPofficial

DUbJa_XW4AAuZaZ.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

Around $200-$250 dollars at the time Dallas. Yeah. It was a rich mans product.

Anthony...

Believe i seen one awhile ago, but I can't recall the prices for games, I tried googling but it didn't help.

So I'm guessing I seen it from photo database of someone arcade collection, probably one affiliated with Arcade Otaku or arcade-museum

Edited by enoofu
  • Like 1

Believe i seen one awhile ago, but I can't recall the prices for games, I tried googling but it didn't help.

So I'm guessing I seen it from photo database of someone arcade collection, probably one affiliated with Arcade Otaku or arcade-museum

Same here enoofu. I tried googling it with no avail. :(

Maybe NeoGeoCollector might have one or at least a UK version sheet of it. Maybe that could help spread some light on the answer to the question

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1. ACA NEOGEO SAMURAI SHODOWN III is now available on PS4 and Xbox One! Enjoy the master pieces of NEOGEO! http://hamster.co.jp/american_hamster/arcadearchives/xboxone/samurai3.htm pic.twitter.com/gZzpCxhE1d

DVID4_bV4AAZU29.jpg

Anthony...