IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

1. 1980年代のSNK アーケードゲーム20作品を収録した『SNK ARCADE CLASSICS 0』(PS Vita)がPS Plus会員なら無料で楽しめる! 期間: 2018年2月7日(水)~2018年3月6日(火) #SNK https://store.playstation.com/ja-jp/product/JP0576-NPJH50430_00-SNKACV0000000000 pic.twitter.com/oIJ9xrGsYe

Translate from Japanese
    Translated from Japanese by Microsoft

"SNK ARCADE CLASSICS 0" (PS Vita), which included 20 SNK arcade games in the 1980s, can be enjoyed free of charge by PS Plus members! Period: February 7 (Wed), 2018-March 6, 2018 (Tue) https://store.playstation.com/ja-jp/product/JP0576-NPJH50430_00-SNKACV0000000000 #ttps://t.co/Y2fjGufEGp

DVggWqIVQAEJKjs.jpg

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1. THE KING OF FIGHTERS ’97 GLOBAL MATCH comes to PS4™, PS Vita and Steam in April 2018! #SNK #KOF https://youtu.be/ku5cG1j1sA8 pic.twitter.com/VTAmfoEW77

DVjx0L4VMAAlX2Z.jpg
    Anthony..
Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

c70d4f6b0c7f6382946cd23bf9f84afd_bigger.Furrtek @furrtek
FollowingFollowing @furrtek
More

Figured out how the #NeoGeo does horizontal shrinking without a table: combinational logic, shift registers and a 2:1 mux ! (Animated by hand, hope there aren't too many glitches)

ofCoYO5.gif

F0=!(!D&!C); F1=!(!D&!C&!B); F2=!(!D&!(C&B));F3=1; F4=!((C&!(D|B|A))|!(C|D)); F5=!(!D&!C&!B&!A); F6=!(!(A&B)&!(C|D)); F7=!(!D&!(A&B&C)); F8=!(!D|!(B|C)); F9=!(!D|!C); F10=!(!B|!C|!D); F11=D; F12=!(!(D&!C&B&A)&!(D&C)); F13=(A&B&C&D); F14=!(!D|!(A|B|C)); F15=!(!(D&C)|!(B|A));

Translated from French by Microsoft

@doragasu F0 =! (! D &! C); F1 =! (! D &! C &! B); F2 =! (! D &! (C &B)); F3 = 1; F4 =! (( C &! (D | B | A))|!(C|D)); F5 =! (! D &! C &! B &! A); F6 =! (! (A &B)& amp; (C|D)); F7 =! (! D &! (A&B &C)); F8 =! (! D |! (B|C)); F9 =! (! D |! C); F10 =! (!B|!C|!D); F11 =D; F12 =! (! (D &! C&B & A) &! (D &C)); F13 =( A&B & C&amp ;D); F14 =! (! D |! (A | B | C)); F15 =! (! (D &C)|!(B) | A));

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

yikes got my lions MVS MV1C case kit in today

and did my first unboxing /install youtube vid lol

didn't turn out to bad

other than having to stop mid vid to get things lol

using a knock off go pro , and a mic stand as a tripod lol (reason for 15 min vids is go pro automatically breaks up long vids)

and not using any editing software except what was on youtube (they have crap editing lol)

part 1

https://youtu.be/Nn6zBtC-oas

part 2

https://youtu.be/g-Ing2Gj8dc

part 3 (here is where I wish I had software to cut the first few mins off while I was futzing with feeding the harness thru the box)

https://youtu.be/qZPYdRX6LMg

post-63035-0-80500900-1518213454_thumb.jpg

Edited by discgolfer72
  • Like 2

yikes got my lions MVS MV1C case kit in today

and did my first unboxing /install youtube vid lol

didn't turn out to bad

other than having to stop mid vid to get things lol

using a knock off go pro , and a mic stand as a tripod lol (reason for 15 min vids is go pro automatically breaks up long vids)

and not using any editing software except what was on youtube (they have crap editing lol)

part 1

part 2

part 3 (here is where I wish I had software to cut the first few mins off while I was futzing with feeding the harness thru the box)

Hey disc,

WOW! :-o

Excellent three part video of you showing us your work on your consolized MVS unit. This is really cool to see and thank you for sharing this with less than an hour's work done on it. Looks so professionally done with so little time needed to be completed. Well done my good man. :thumbsup:

Have any other Neo-Geo projects you like to share? Do you also provide maintenance & repair service for the MVS and AES? We could use a good man like yourself in our books if we need troubleshooting

Thanks again disc. Keep up the good work. I'm off to your channel to comment to help give a view count and support for what you offer for us. :)

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hey disc,

WOW! :-o

Excellent three part video of you showing us your work on your consolized MVS unit. This is really cool to see and thank you for sharing this with less than an hour's work done on it. Looks so professionally done with so little time needed to be completed. Well done my good man. :thumbsup:

Have any other Neo-Geo projects you like to share? Do you also provide maintenance & repair service for the MVS and AES? We could use a good man like yourself in our books if we need troubleshooting

Thanks again disc. Keep up the good work. I'm off to your channel to comment to help give a view count and support for what you offer for us. :)

Anthony...

we do arcade and classic gaming repair at my store so always glad to help someone trouble shoot

but I'm a strictly local repair shop I don't to shipping (to much risk involved once something reaches the post office lol)

I'm a bit rusty on neo geo mvs repair . not to many have come in lately but I do have a 6 slot pcb I need to re test

it was working last time I checked it, but brought it home last week to use on my home setup (I installed a unibos in it and its a pia to install one on the 1c) but it booted to garbage

I have my fingers crossed its just the superguns pc power supply is not pushing enough power

but I need to rebuild my jamma test rig(attached pic) at my shop before I can do any further testing

I had to steal the harness off it for a repair and its now become a catch all lol

post-63035-0-35919300-1518222470_thumb.jpg

Edited by discgolfer72
  • Like 1

we do arcade and classic gaming repair at my store so always glad to help someone trouble shoot

but I'm a strictly local repair shop I don't to shipping (to much risk involved once something reaches the post office lol)

I'm a bit rusty on neo geo mvs repair . not to many have come in lately but I do have a 6 slot pcb I need to re test

it was working last time I checked it, but brought it home last week to use on my home setup (I installed a unibos in it and its a pia to install one on the 1c) but it booted to garbage

I have my fingers crossed its just the superguns pc power supply is not pushing enough power

but I need to rebuild my jamma test rig(attached pic) at my shop before I can do any further testing

I had to steal the harness off it for a repair and its now become a catch all lol

Good to know disc. :thumbsup: We understand that you like to continue on doing local work. So not a problem. :)

Nice to see you keep yourself active Feel free to share your 6- slot board for re-testing if you like. We enjoy viewing maintenance and repair work to help other members see how it's done.

Also, were big fans of superguns. So if you like to show your latest works on them, that would be awesome for sure. :)

Thanks again as always disc. :)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

c70d4f6b0c7f6382946cd23bf9f84afd_bigger.Furrtek@furrtek
FollowingFollowing @furrtek
More

Figured out how the #NeoGeo does horizontal shrinking without a table: combinational logic, shift registers and a 2:1 mux ! (Animated by hand, hope there aren't too many glitches)

ofCoYO5.gif

F0=!(!D&!C); F1=!(!D&!C&!B); F2=!(!D&!(C&B));F3=1; F4=!((C&!(D|B|A))|!(C|D)); F5=!(!D&!C&!B&!A); F6=!(!(A&B)&!(C|D)); F7=!(!D&!(A&B&C)); F8=!(!D|!(B|C)); F9=!(!D|!C); F10=!(!B|!C|!D); F11=D; F12=!(!(D&!C&B&A)&!(D&C)); F13=(A&B&C&D); F14=!(!D|!(A|B|C)); F15=!(!(D&C)|!(B|A));

Translated from French by Microsoft

@doragasu F0 =! (! D &! C); F1 =! (! D &! C &! B); F2 =! (! D &! (C &B)); F3 = 1; F4 =! (( C &! (D | B | A))|!(C|D)); F5 =! (! D &! C &! B &! A); F6 =! (! (A &B)& amp; (C|D)); F7 =! (! D &! (A&B &C)); F8 =! (! D |! (B|C)); F9 =! (! D |! C); F10 =! (!B|!C|!D); F11 =D; F12 =! (! (D &! C&B & A) &! (D &C)); F13 =( A&B & C&amp ;D); F14 =! (! D |! (A | B | C)); F15 =! (! (D &C)|!(B) | A));

Anthony...

In case anyone wondering what this is, its Circuit logic basically it hardware, instead of Software solution. Its one reason Arcade machine can be a little problematic on MAME and emulators, since ROM size and RAM is very expensive in the 1980's and 1990's so using a cheap Circuits to manipulate images is very handy

• Like 1

In case anyone wondering what this is, its Circuit logic basically it hardware, instead of Software solution. Its one reason Arcade machine can be a little problematic on MAME and emulators, since ROM size and RAM is very expensive in the 1980's and 1990's so using a cheap Circuits to manipulate images is very handy

Thank you for coming by and specifically mentioning what this is enoofu. Glad that you're familiar in the tech field to help us members that are curious on what this is. :)

Great to have you on the thread and throughout Atariage enoofu. :thumbsup:

Anthony...

My review of Capcom vs SNK franchise

Cheers!

Hey NGCD,

Thank you for posting your video of the Capcom vs SNK franchise with us. Happy to see that the video is on here beside of just showing the link. It worked out perfectly . I personally enjoy what Capcom has done to the series. They really showed their style and also providing excellent gameplay for the SNK characters as well. Maybe in the near future, we can see a third installment from Capcom.

As for SVC Chaos, not a bad game. It just came at a difficult time when SNK was reorganizing itself after receiving a huge hit financially from it's bankruptcy concerns about two years ago from the making of it.

But of course, excellent work NGCD. We can't wait to see more from you soon. :)

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

1. 6 years ago I released early protos of Burning Fight and ASOII for #NeoGeo. In the Burning Fight proto, the Billy character is different than the final. Tonight I just noticed that the proto screenshots were included in the iconic US magazine insert. #SNK https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3f0-mG59Kc pic.twitter.com/Ttvf0JZ8gX

DVjuoSmUQAAFI2j.jpg
    DVjuoSjVAAA7XeK.jpg
    DVjurRoVoAEkxAj.jpg
    DVjxs2RVAAAhBx-.jpg

Anthony...

Hey guys,

Darksoft's multicart is now in gamers hands. So here's the link to see what are the technical concerns with it on a thread from Arcade-Projects.

https://www.arcade-projects.com/forums/index.php?thread/5055-darksoft-neo-multi-help-thread/&postID=72611#post72611

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1. 【完全受注・HJ限定】「よっ、日本一!」話題のAMAKUNI製フィギュア「THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV 不知火舞」の受注〆切は 2月19日(月)まで。1/6スケール(全高約27cm)の超圧倒的ボリュームでお届けする、永久不滅のセクシーくノ一 “不知火舞” をぜひお見逃しなく!! https://goo.gl/PHhXJB #KOFXIVpic.twitter.com/5NPqs5DvlV

Translate from Japanese
    Translated from Japanese by Microsoft

[Complete orders and HJ Limited] "by the Japan! The order deadline for the KING of Fighters XIV Shiranui Mai, the Amakuni-made figure of the topic until Monday, February 19. To deliver in the ultra-overwhelming volume of 1/6 scale (height approx. 27cm), please do not miss the permanent Immortal sexy "Shiranui mai"!! https://goo.gl/PHhXJB #KOFXIV

DVlqOZ8VoAA9dfw.jpg
    DVlqPxoUQAAf7t9.jpg
    DVlqQgwVoAAu-25.jpg
    DVlqVJCVoAMv01q.jpg

Anthony..