IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

2 hours ago, ohfivepro said:

Well, I've been reliably informed by a Japanese national, the Japan Times newspaper and Google that this is in fact correct. From Metal Slug to Japanese ship naming conventions in the space of 10 minutes. Not something I ever thought I'd be learning about and yet here we are

"boat names are written from bow to stern. So on the port side of a boat, the name will be written left to right. If you go around to the starboard side, you’ll see that the name is written right to left"

Really interesting Paul. I have to say you really do plenty for us in the community. Always appreciated bro. Keep it up. 8^)

Anthony..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steven Pendleton said:

I see this on buses occasionally as well. It depends on the bus/owner/etc., though. Some of them have it but some don't.

And happy birthday Neo Geo thread! Soon I'll be a cool person when I own a Neo Geo! Maybe in a month or two!

Thank you for the anniversary wishes Steve. Were glad to have you on with us. Really? That's great to know. We look forward to see your unit and becoming a proud owner of a Neo-Geo for sure Steve. ;-)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Atariage NeoGeo forum just celebrated 6th anniversary. Go check it out, great info on anything related to SNK.
5:52 PM · Mar 24, 2020·

Anthony..

Hi guys,

SNK is pleased to announce the OST of our newest fighter SAMURAI SHODOWN is now available at WAYO RECORDS for both CD and vinyl! Supplies are limited so don't miss out! #SNK #SAMURAISHODOWN #EmbraceDeath https://wayorecords.com/en/25-wayo-records

Anthony...

Hi guys,

SNK is pleased to announce the OST of the mega popular arcade shooter METAL SLUG 3 is now available for preorder at WAYO RECORDS for both CD and vinyl! Treat your ears to some delicious tunes! #SNK #METALSLUG3 #MISSIONSTART https://wayorecords.com/en/25-wayo-records

Anthony..

Hi guys,

特設サイトオープン! お待たせっ

八神庵展特設サイトがオープンしました

近日発売のグッズやイベント情報、同時開催のネオジオバーの情報も、続々更新していきますのでお楽しみに

トップ画像はランダムで変わる仕様です( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) http://indor.jp/iori/iori-ten.html #八神庵 #八神庵展 #SNK #INDOR
Translated from Japanese by
Special site open! Waiting for you

Yagami-an exhibition special site opened

Information on upcoming goods and events, as well as information on the neo-geo bar that will be held at the same time, will be updated one after another so please look forward to it

The top image changes randomly ((° ͜ʖ ͡ °) http://indor.jp/iori/iori-ten.html #八神庵#八神庵展#SNK#INDOR

7:33 AM · Mar 24, 2020·

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【緊急開催!】2020/3/25(水)より、秋葉原DUB GALLERYにて、【NEOGEO BAR】が、17:00~緊急開催決定

!! フリープレイMVSの設置や、オリジナルドリンクの提供もございます。 詳細は[ ]のアカウントをチェック

#SNK #NEOGEO_BAR #DUB_GALLEY
[Urgent holding! ] [NEOGEO BAR] will be held from 17:00 on March 25, 2020 at Akihabara DUB GALLERY

!! We also have free play MVS and original drinks. Detail is[ Check account for

#SNK#NEOGEO_BAR#DUB_GALLEY

6:52 AM · Mar 24, 2020

Anthony..

Hey guys, I just got back from Akiba. Found some decent deals. AES KOF 96 for 9300 yen CIB at Trader! I think I'm going to grab this one for myself! Spine label is faded, but the rest of it looks great. They also had an AES controller for 3500 yen. I don't see many AES controllers that are not packaged with a system. I kind of really regret not buying both of those now, but I decided to grab Mega Drive Sailor Moon instead. Might go back on Sunday to buy the controller at least. Maybe KOF 96 as well.

If you're in town and you beat me to either of these, I promise I won't hate you for it!

• Like 1

On 3/11/2020 at 10:18 PM, fdurso224 said:

Hi guys,

My own approach to the #NeoGeo AES #RGB bypass mod from . I decided to put the new resistors in place of the old ones, and do the wiring on the top side of the board. I also put the 220uf caps where the old caps were rather than in the cable. #SNK #retrogaming #solder

Anthony..

This looks like a great Mod. I hope you are keeping safe and more importantly I hope your machine won't take damage :P

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Back with Jav Geez with another great Neo-Geo video for us. Here we see him with his Neo-Geo collection. Enjoy. ;-)

From the description,

"Here is my collection that I’ve been gathering since December 2018. The Neo is my favorite retro system of all time. I used to play Neos in the arcade and was my passion to own the system. Thanks for watching."

Anthony...

Hey guys it’s me Evan. It’s been a while and I wanted to update you guys SNK wise. First, I recently got an atomiswave with some SNK games. I was very impressed! Secondly, my AES collection is on hold as prices have gotten absolutely absurd. Lastly, I am searching for a hyper Neo Geo 64 fighting board, so if anyone has one and is willing to sell, tell me!

D803B6A0-CB9B-41F4-AE31-CACE28DD9FC7.jpeg

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Back with AtariAge member NeoTurboManic. Here we see him making a fantastic video to celebrate the Neo-Geo threads 6th anniversary on the forums. What is it you ask? Well Neo made a video regarding kid friendly titles on the units. Quite inqeniuos since i've never seen a video like that ever on YouTube. So this will be a real treat. ;-)

From the description,

"In honor of the 6th Anniversary of the Neo Geo Thread of the Atari Age Forums, here is a video on Neo Geo games that are kid friendly. The games featured in this video range from no violence to cartoon violence. Enjoy!"

Anthony

3 hours ago, Neo 64 said:

Hey guys it’s me Evan. It’s been a while and I wanted to update you guys SNK wise. First, I recently got an atomiswave with some SNK games. I was very impressed! Secondly, my AES collection is on hold as prices have gotten absolutely absurd. Lastly, I am searching for a hyper Neo Geo 64 fighting board, so if anyone has one and is willing to sell, tell me!

Hey Evan. Glad to see you again and glad that you continue to collect. Nice! You gotten yourself a Atomiswave unit for your gaming entertainment. I always wanted to buy one and consolize it. If we find a Hyper Neo Geo 64 fighting board on the internet for you, will let you know. But were glad to have you back on with us and posting new material as always bro. ;-)

Anthony..

19 hours ago, Steven Pendleton said:

Hey guys, I just got back from Akiba. Found some decent deals. AES KOF 96 for 9300 yen CIB at Trader! I think I'm going to grab this one for myself! Spine label is faded, but the rest of it looks great. They also had an AES controller for 3500 yen. I don't see many AES controllers that are not packaged with a system. I kind of really regret not buying both of those now, but I decided to grab Mega Drive Sailor Moon instead. Might go back on Sunday to buy the controller at least. Maybe KOF 96 as well.

If you're in town and you beat me to either of these, I promise I won't hate you for it!

Hey Steve. That's some really interesting deals that you mention. that KOF '96 at that price is with getting and the controller as well. Once you buy and settle down with an AES unit, we would love to see it and see you in action playing on the console bro. 8^)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【SAMURAI SHODOWN】 We are pleased to announce the details of the Ver. 1.70 patch set will be released on April 1st(NA)/2nd(EU). This patch will include balance changes to characters, bug fixes and general improvements to the game. https://snk-corp.co.jp/us/games/samuraishodown/news/ss_patch_1.70_eng.pdf #SNK #SamSho

Anthony..

Hi guys,

The Season Pass 2 for SAMURAI SHODOWN on PlayStation 4 will be released on April 1st in Americas and 2nd in Europe, the same day SOGETSU is playable! The price is $13.99/€13.99 and includes 3 characters. Please buy it together with MINA for the full set! #SNK #SamSho

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【お知らせ】 #秋葉原オノデン本館#スーパーポテト秋葉原店 にて、SNK関連商品を販売中! #八神庵展 でお取り扱いしていない商品もございます!ぜひお越しください♪ ・秋葉原オノデン本館 https://buff.ly/2wzY7EA ・スーパーポテト秋葉原店 https://buff.ly/2QJRyWM #SNK #KOF #KOFG #KOFAS
【Notice】 #秋葉原オノデン本館 & #スーパーポテト秋葉原店 Is now selling SNK related products! #八神庵展 Some products are not available at the store! Please come by all means ♪ ・ Akihabara Onoden Main Building https://buff.ly/2wzY7EA ・ Super potato Akihabara store https://buff.ly/2QJRyWM #SNK#KOF#KOFG#KOFAS

11:30 PM · Mar 24, 2020·

Anthony..

Hi guys,

本日から #THE_AKIHABARA_CONTAiNER にて『 #八神庵展 』がスタート! さらに本日17時から飲食が楽しめる『 #NEOGEO BAR 』も緊急オープン決定! BARの詳細は で随時公開いたしますので、要チェックです♪ https://buff.ly/3dwfxTo ※サイト掲載商品以外にも新商品がございます
From today #THE_AKIHABARA_CONTAiNER At #八神庵展 Started! In addition, you can enjoy eating and drinking from 17 o'clock today #NEOGEO BAR] is also urgently open! For more information on BAR It will be released at any time, so check it out ♪ https://buff.ly/3dwfxTo ※ There are new products besides the products listed on the site

11:00 PM · Mar 24, 2020

Anthony..

Hi guys,

NEO GEO BAR OPEN

DUB GALLERY アキハバラにて、 毎日物販エリア 12:00-22:00 BARエリア 17:00-22:00 ゲームのフリープレイもOK

SNKグッズも買えます! オリジナルドリンクご注文でステッカープレゼント&ご飲食税込3,000円ごとにアクリルスタンドプレゼント

#SNK #NEOGEO_BAR #DUB_GALLEY

NEO GEO BAR OPEN

DUB GALLERY At Akihabara, Everyday sales area 12: 00-22: 00 BAR area 17: 00-22: 00 Free play of the game is also OK

You can also buy SNK goods! A sticker present when ordering an original drink & an acrylic stand present for every 3,000 yen including food and drink

#SNK#NEOGEO_BAR#DUB_GALLEY

4:36 AM · Mar 25, 2020·

Anthony...

There's info in the vid's description if your not 100% sure what you're looking at

re: throws doing less or more damage and scoring less or more points 

than a standard throw which does fixed damage and is worth 1000 points, 

by applying the properties of different moves to the throw

• Like 1