IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

秋葉原の「TOKYO VIDEO GAMERS」さんで遅めの昼飯。ギルティギアのカクテルとかサムスピの日本酒とか、色々見させて頂いた! 店舗利用客にはサービスで、店内のゲームもプレイする事が出来ます!
Translated from Japanese by
Late lunch at "TOKYO VIDEO GAMERS" in Akihabara. I saw a lot of Guilty Gear cocktails and Samurai Shodown sake! As a service for store customers, you can also play in-store games!

Anthony..

Hi guys,

お土産で「ギースのしょうゆ」も買ったw 秋葉原のTOKYO VIDEO GAMERSさん、悪くないッスねぇw
I bought "Geese's soy sauce" as a souvenir w Akihabara's TOKYO VIDEO GAMERS, it's not bad w

Anthony..

Hi guys,

#龍虎の展

からの

#TOKYOVIDEOGAMERS

龍虎ビールで乾杯

そして

皆でドカスカKOF対戦会

更に

KOF勢が夜な夜な集まることで話題の #ラフィーネ

以上、華金大人のアキバNEOGEO遊びフルコースでしたヘーイ

#龍虎の展

from

#TOKYOVIDEOGAMERS

Toast with Ryutora beer

And

Dokasuka KOF competition with everyone

Furthermore

The topic of KOF gathering at night #ラフィーネ

As mentioned above, it was a full course of Akiba NEOGEO play for Hanakin adults.

Anthony..

Hi guys,

T
昨日、TOKYO VIDEO GAMERS様( )でゲットしたコースターがこちら! 僕がメタスラでウェストメゾン様( )が斬サムでした! 絵柄が沢山あるので集めたくなりますね♪ #akibaTVG
Yesterday, TOKYO VIDEO GAMERS ( Here is the coaster I got in)! I'm Metasura and West Maison ( ) Was Zan Sam! There are many pictures, so you'll want to collect them. ♪ #akibaTVG

Anthony..

8 hours ago, ohfivepro said:

"Go home and play with your dolls, woman!" Will Kisarah stand for this Super Nonsense or will she triumph against some very chauvinistic foes? She likes to be watched, so give this 1cc a view

Thank you as always Paul. Such an underrated game this is and I hop ethe younger generation will appreciate it for sure. 8^)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

#龍虎の展 に行ってきたぞ! ゲーム中の名(迷)シーンをそこら中で派手に飾ってる。 ・・・・すごい店だ。
#龍虎の展 I went to! The name (stray) scenes in the game are displayed all over the place. ・ ・ ・ ・ It's a great store.

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Replying to
なんてタフな散財だ! もっと貯金に磨きをかけなければ!
What a tough splurge! I have to polish my savings more!

Anthony..

Hi guys,

秋葉原にある龍虎の展に行ってきました!龍虎グッズ満載! ウオオオオ∩(^o^)∩オオオオ!! ・・・すごい所だ。
I went to the Ryutora exhibition in Akihabara! Full of dragon tiger goods! Woooooo ∩(^o^)∩ Ooooo !! ... it's a great place.

Anthony..

lol soy sauce for Geese, huh? Seeing this makes me really happy.

I'm not really into Art of Fighting, but I wish I hadn't missed the Terry exhibition a while ago. Nothing that I saw really convinced me that I wanted to go and buy stuff, but it would have been cool to see. I figured the 100Mega Shop would be a one-time thing, but apparently it isn't. Akihabara Container is about 25 minutes away from my house, so maybe I'll stop by some time.

• Like 2

Hi guys,

10/8(木)まで開催中の #龍虎の展 で、税抜き8,000円以上お買い上げの方にプレゼント中の「友情トート」。ほとんどのお客様がお持ち帰りになられる程の人気です!! 厚手生地でマチもしっかりついていてA4もすっぽり入る高品質

サイズは約400×360mmです

#100MSHOP #龍虎の拳 #SNK #NEOGEO #INDOR
Held until 10/8 (Thursday)#龍虎の展 The "Friendship Tote" is a gift for those who purchase over 8,000 yen (excluding tax). It's so popular that most customers can take it home !! High quality with thick fabric and gusset that fits comfortably in A4

The size is about 400 x 360 mm

#100MSHOP#龍虎の拳#SNK#NEOGEO#INDOR

Anthony..

1 minute ago, Steven Pendleton said:

I'm not really into Art of Fighting, but I wish I hadn't missed the Terry exhibition a while ago. Nothing that I saw really convinced me that I wanted to go and buy stuff, but it would have been cool to see. I figured the 100Mega Shop would be a one-time thing, but apparently it isn't. Akihabara Container is about 25 minutes away from my house, so maybe I'll stop by some time.

Hahaha. Glad you liked it Steve. I have the Geese Soy Sauce in the collection. That was a must have for me. I liked the Art of Fighting series. It's a shame that SNk hasn't done anything special with it, unless it's part of the King Of Fighters series. I also remembered they even did an Anime of Art of Fighting as well.

25 minutes from the Akihabara Container store Steve? That's really cool. You certainly have access to all the hotspots in Tokyo bro. :thumbsup:

Anthony..

• Like 1

Just now, fdurso224 said:

Hahaha. Glad you liked it Steve. I have the Geese Soy Sauce in the collection. That was a must have for me. I liked the Art of Fighting series. It's a shame that SNk hasn't done anything special with it, unless it's part of the King Of Fighters series. I also remembered they even did an Anime of Art of Fighting as well.

25 minutes from the Akihabara Container store Steve? That's really cool. You certainly have access to all the hotspots in Tokyo bro. :thumbsup:

Anthony..

Yeah, I like seeing funny stuff like this. It reminds me of the Mega Drive Tower Mini for the Mega Drive Mini that they released last year. Here's mine with my real Mega Drive tower!

Pic_0919_064.thumb.jpg.263b62bc2e95546ff166b634e89f80af.jpg

Totally useless and pretty expensive for decorative plastic, but funny as hell and I love that Sega just wanted to laugh at themselves. Same with Geese's soy sauce!

So yeah, Akiba is a 17 minute train ride from my house + time to walk to the station = about 25 minutes total. Akihabara Container is literally right next to the station, apparently, although I've never actually been there myself.

1 hour ago, Steven Pendleton said:

Yeah, I like seeing funny stuff like this. It reminds me of the Mega Drive Tower Mini for the Mega Drive Mini that they released last year. Here's mine with my real Mega Drive tower!

Totally useless and pretty expensive for decorative plastic, but funny as hell and I love that Sega just wanted to laugh at themselves. Same with Geese's soy sauce!

So yeah, Akiba is a 17 minute train ride from my house + time to walk to the station = about 25 minutes total. Akihabara Container is literally right next to the station, apparently, although I've never actually been there myself.

Hahah. I have to say the same thing Steve. It makes no sense, but just cool to do and a work of art in a way. 8^)

Maybe if you like, you can contact KidShoryuken. (Jim). He's also an AtariAge member and lives close by to the Akihabara Container location as well. Here's the link to his AA profile and YouTube channel bro.

https://atariage.com/forums/profile/45342-kidshoryuken/

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidShoryuken/about

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Get ready because KOF 2002 UM is releasing an open community beta test for its upcoming rollback netcode patch on Steam! Starts Oct 1st at 10AM(PDT) and ends Oct 15th at 10AM(PDT)! For more info: https://store.steampowered.com/app/222440/THE_KING_OF_FIGHTERS_2002_UNLIMITED_MATCH/

Anthony..

Hi guys,

New Year's Eve cards drawn by graphic designers and illustrators from video game companies, published in the February 1991 issue of Gamest. Via https://archive.org/details/gamest0054/page/63/mode/2up

Anthony..

I did a follow-up to the aforementioned documentary. I want to thank EVERYBODY for checking out the documentary on the 11th of September. If in case you missed it, you can check it out here: 

For those who are curious about Project: Leviathan, I will showcase the insert I have initially designed for it. I'd love to hear what people think about it (or at least what I have created so far...). Included is the initial insert, some concept artwork, the initial sprite of the main character and the link to my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/gecko1993. I hope everyone enjoys my contributions. If anyone wants to help contribute, be sure to let me know! ;)

ProjectLeviathanInsert.png

Juggling.jpg

StackedSprites.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gecko1993 said:

I did a follow-up to the aforementioned documentary. I want to thank EVERYBODY for checking out the documentary on the 11th of September. If in case you missed it, you can check it out here: 

For those who are curious about Project: Leviathan, I will showcase the insert I have initially designed for it. I'd love to hear what people think about it (or at least what I have created so far...). Included is the initial insert, some concept artwork, the initial sprite of the main character and the link to my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/gecko1993. I hope everyone enjoys my contributions. If anyone wants to help contribute, be sure to let me know! ;)

Thank you for sharing it with us Gecko. I just finishing seeing it and it was very enjoyable. Always glad to have you on with us....And really enjoying your awesome art skills in action. It's really fantastic and amazed on how professional your works are bro. NICE! :)

Anthony..

56 minutes ago, Steven Pendleton said:

NeoSD Pro MVS is available now. They are only making one run of these, so if you want one, get it now before it goes away forever.

https://shop.terraonion.com/en/neo-geo-mvs-arcade-board/18-neosd-pro-mvs.html

Terraonion
NeoSD PRO MVS

neosd-pro-mvs.jpg
  • neosd-pro-mvs.jpg 
  • neosd-pro-mvs.jpg

NeoSD PRO MVS

€549.00

Ships from Andorra. Import taxes and/or fees may apply depending on the destination country.
  • Product Code: NSD_PRO_MVS
  • Availability: In stock
  •  

ADD TO CART

neosd_B.png

NeoSD PRO, the same experience as the original cartridges

NeoSD PRO integrates the best of both memory technologies. Four slots of FLASH for persistent storing of your favorite games, and one RAM slot for instant game loading. Containing a total of 3840 mbits of memory, to play every Neo Geo game, including hacks and homebrew.

NeoSD PRO simulates every chip present in Neo Geo cartridges, playing original unmodified ROM data. 

Expands Neo Geo MVS hardware functions

Allowing region change, MVS/AES mode select, jukebox and many other functions without hardware modifications. Compatible with any BIOS, including UNIBIOS.

Simple, powerful and intuitive graphic interface, fast menu browsing

Allows genre filtering and the creation of custom favorites lists. Instantly switch between your favorite games.

Unleash Neo Geo’s full power!

iconos_about_1.png

Products designed by and for fans of classic video games, complying with the highest demands and quality, produced in the European Union.

WOW! Thank you for the heads up Steve. Just saw this right now and thrilled about it. Thank you as always for looking out for us and share this with us bro. :)

Anthony..

20 hours ago, Steven Pendleton said:

If it's that close,you gotta check it out.

Do it for yourself and for us too!??

• Like 1

Hi guys,

現在開催中の #龍虎の展 は、龍虎グッズが置いてあるだけじゃなし! #龍虎の拳 シリーズの名場面パネルがいたるところに飾られております( ˇωˇ )v もちろん店内BGMはオール龍虎。 あの伝説の #龍虎外伝 アレンジサントラもばっちり流れます。 写真撮影ももちろんOK

#100MSHOP #SNK #NEOGEO #INDOR
Currently being held #龍虎の展 Isn't it just the dragon tiger goods! #龍虎の拳 The famous scene panels of the series are displayed everywhere (ˇωˇ) v Of course, the in-store BGM is all Ryutora. That legend #龍虎外伝 Arranged soundtrack also flows perfectly. Of course photography is OK

#100MSHOP#SNK#NEOGEO#INDOR

Anthony..