IGNORED

The hunt for a new Flashback begins NOW

Rev

Yep, quite real. I'm also a moderator on the AmiBay forums and a very active retro computing enthusiast. :thumbsup: Heather

Pics or it didnt happen!

Haha

There was another female in these forums, but she turned out to be a guy .....

Edited by revolutionika
  • Like 1

I thought your first reply to my post made you look like a jerk. Your second post confirmed it.

Seriously?

There are a lot of non-serious posts in the Intellivision forum. Don't worry ;)

I suggest you to check other topics to see Rev's style. He puts the salt in the Intellivision soup :)

I thought your first reply to my post made you look like a jerk. Your second post confirmed it.

Seriously?

I was kidding! You never heard of internet humor, and how no one on forums, especially these types are females?

I dont really want you to post your pic.....

That, or I really am a jerk. Probably both.

Edited by revolutionika

If that's the case then I apologize. I just see the same types of comments over and over on forums. Let's begin again. ;)

Good luck in your search!

Heather

*EDIT*

Just a quick edit. I've never been part of the Intellivision community because I've never owned one. The Intellivisionaries and the release of the INTV Flashback console has made me want one to try.

Edited by SkydivinGirl
  • Like 2

Its all good.

I was born without that filter that makes you think before you speak(type).

And I wasnt kidding about the last girl being a guy. We know him/her as Tales from the game room, ashley bottoms or something..........ask intellivisiondude, they hang out alot.

Here I go again.....

• Like 1

If that's the case then I apologize. I just see the same types of comments over and over on forums. Let's begin again. ;)

Good luck in your search!

Heather

*EDIT*

Just a quick edit. I've never been part of the Intellivision community because I've never owned one. The Intellivisionaries and the release of the INTV Flashback console has made me want one to try.

Yeah, if you read Rev's posts in moderation, he's pretty harmless. :D

And you really should pull the trigger on the Intellivision. Some really fun, unique games for the console (if you can fight through learning how to use the controllers). Also, a great time to enter the hobby with the Flashback and the LTO Flash multi-cart coming out soon.

I'm starting to think these sightings/purchases have more or less been isolated to the St. Louis and surrounding area...

Except that I live in San Diego, California. And another AA member from SoCal (could be LA or Orange County) posted that he found them as well. I had my choice of 4 Toys R Us stores yesterday, as we were on the road driving around the county. Wound up at the La Mesa store and BOOM. There it was!

Edited by phattyboombatty

Yeah, if you read Rev's posts in moderation, he's pretty harmless. :D

And you really should pull the trigger on the Intellivision. Some really fun, unique games for the console (if you can fight through learning how to use the controllers). Also, a great time to enter the hobby with the Flashback and the LTO Flash multi-cart coming out soon.

Hey! .....nevermind