IGNORED

NEW Alternate INTV Brotherhood CNC cut aluminum sign

Crazy Climber

Hey Guys!

Since I can no longer make the old Brotherhood signs due to lack of available materials I made a new alternate version so nobody misses out on the fun :)

post-9102-0-47064700-1410449333_thumb.jpg

This started when Rev requested an extra Brotherhood sign with the text "REVOLUTION" added. I didn't just want to make him 2 of the exact same sign so I got to work on drafting up an alternate design. I liked the Brotherhood crest on the button he sent me so I decided to do something with that.

This sign consists of 10 machined parts all made to fit tightly together which forms an alternate version Brotherhood sign.

Used some of my favorite colors we have, Brushed aluminum, Gloss Black and Bone White for the main crest pieces

Then added a thin etched .040 aluminum for the "Brotherhood" Banner

post-9102-0-09374100-1410449794_thumb.jpg

post-9102-0-13583600-1410449803_thumb.jpg

post-9102-0-47064700-1410449333_thumb.jpg

I made sure this time to use materials that we generally have available for me to purchase so I should never run out (I really did not anticipate me burning through all the gold stuff we had but hey, I'm not complaining, it was a blast!)

These take a little more time and material to make so the price would be $30 shipped :)

I anyone missed out on the first one, or would just like to own both variations PM me :)

Thanks again guys!

post-9102-0-47064700-1410449333_thumb.jpgpost-9102-0-72713400-1410450878_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Thanks guys!

- Rev, you got it man! No problem :)

- Scalpel, Hmmmm, France. I don't believe I have ever shipped anything there. Let me check when I hit the post office next to make sure it's not too much but yeah, as long as you pay the extra costs I will ship there :)

I will (except if you ask me too much ^^) ! Some guys here used to send me some stuffs :)

You guys are awesome! Thanks man!

Ive got a few Intellivision surprises coming down the road. Just working out how to minimize prices while I maximize coolness. Im in the very early stages of drafting a mahogany wood INTV cartridge shell, not sure if I can actually do it with the machines I have access to but worth a shot ;) Thanks again guys for all the interest in the signs, its very cool!

• Like 2

You guys are awesome! Thanks man!

Ive got a few Intellivision surprises coming down the road. Just working out how to minimize prices while I maximize coolness. Im in the very early stages of drafting a mahogany wood INTV cartridge shell, not sure if I can actually do it with the machines I have access to but worth a shot ;)

I'm definitely looking forward to getting some Intellivision wood! Can't wait ;-)

• Like 1