IGNORED

Castle

i admit i am an arcade nut and i love remakes of them. I admit i am excited about ms pac-man coming out. Loved the dk arcade games. Love the hell out of space patrol and the 4 versions of burgertime i have. Of course i like several arcade games that originally came out on the system. (With donkey kong being the major exception)so you are right about some of us loving remakes. Mine personally is arcade games and (nes games that i played as a kid).

I think for better or worse, that's the reality. I'm personally burned out on arcade remakes, particularly the ones that get done over and over again, no matter how impressive the feat. With that said, I have every platform, so my situation and desires are probably different than many other people who focus on one or a few platforms.

I think for better or worse, that's the reality. I'm personally burned out on arcade remakes, particularly the ones that get done over and over again, no matter how impressive the feat. With that said, I have every platform, so my situation and desires are probably different than many other people who focus on one or a few platforms.

I have a stand up arcade machine in my basement that has many of the classics so, while I'll get and support games such as Ms. Pacman and Space Raid (aka Zaxxon), I'm always more excited with something unique ESPECIALLY since originality was what made the Intellivision great in my opinion.

I'm really looking forward to nanochess' Princess Quest game.

Castle and Defender of the Crown are definitely two projects where I would put my money where my mouth is to help finish. If only I knew more about programming ...

• Like 2

I'm really looking forward to nanochess' Princess Quest game.

Even that has a ColecoVision version, which I have (it's also on the ColecoVision Flashback). So, while I'd love to support it again on the Intellivision (and it might even play better in some ways), I have to draw the line somewhere.

Even that has a ColecoVision version, which I have (it's also on the ColecoVision Flashback). So, while I'd love to support it again on the Intellivision (and it might even play better in some ways), I have to draw the line somewhere.

Yeah ... and I just recently tried to get the Colecovision version but it's unfortunately sold out and no longer available ... bummer!

If someone can put me in touch with Arnauld , I would be happy to finish this game

I call him and meet hime sometimes when I go to Paris. I will just sentd him an email with a link to this post :)

I think if you really want this game for inty, you should write it here now ;)

Edited by scalpel
  • Like 3

Excellent, thanks!

I would be more than happy to help Arnauld to get this game done

I know he already worked with David and he likes to work in a team.

If you want to know more about Arnauld, see my interview here : http://gamotek.fr/Gamotek/Arnauld_Chevallier.html

It could be excellent to finish Castle. I know Arnauld would like to finish all his games but he has not enough time and a lot of project.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...