IGNORED

Ms. Night Stalker = Awesome

First Spear

There is no reason you should have lost 5 lives in 10 seconds. You have about 2 seconds to run out of the bunker before robots shoot at you and the gun is always at the entrance of the bunker. Only bats and spiders will give you grief at the entrance of the bunker. This 'feature' is in the manual.

1. The bunker was destroyed.

2. The robot is sitting vertically immediately below the area where I reapawn.

3. Even though the bunker is gone, when reapawning the game only allows me to move up.

4. I respawned.

5. The robot was able to shoot vertically up.

6. I have a choice between dying right in place, or dying after moving 1/2 a pace, vertically only.

The problem is not at the entrance of the bunker. The problem is that there is no bunker but the robots are so aggressive that they seek me out at the bunker and I am basically trapped when I respawn.

If the robots had some randomness after killing me and would "move on" if near the bunker, I could get more out of the game.

Edited by Tinty

1. The bunker was destroyed.

2. The robot is sitting vertically immediately below the area where I reapawn.

3. Even though the bunker is gone, when reapawning the game only allows me to move up.

4. I respawned.

5. The robot was able to shoot vertically up.

6. I have a choice between dying right in place, or dying after moving 1/2 a pace, vertically only.

The problem is not at the entrance of the bunker. The problem is that there is no bunker but the robots are so aggressive that they seek me out at the bunker and I am basically trapped when I respawn.

If the robots had some randomness after killing me and would "move on" if near the bunker, I could get more out of the game.

After your step 4, there should be

5) The robots do not shoot for 2 seconds so I run up out of the bunker picking up the gun. **

6a) I shoot the robot/s before it/they starts shooting me

6b) I get the hell out of there safely to fight from a distance since it is a black or invisible robot

** It is IMPORTANT to move immediately after spawning in the bunker. Sitting there only waste time and the robots will start shooting at you. Watch IntellivisionDude's video. You will see that the robots do not immediately shoot at him after he spawns in the bunker. He should have been running out of there instead of sitting in the bunker.

Edited by intvdave
  • Like 1

I did not say it was fool proof but at least you have a fighting chance. The wife wants me to put all the 'features' of the game in a posting.

For those of you that like to figure it out through play, it will spoil your experience. For those of you that want to learn the subtle differences of the game, check out:

http://www.intellivision.us/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=250

Edited by intvdave
  • Like 2

This only makes me want to play the game more. A game that will challenge a person and bring them back wanting to keep playing.

To quote dude, and i like this quote!

" This isnt your grandfather's Night Stalker" :-)

Coming soon a new quote: "This isnt your Grandmother's Cunt"

Space Cunt isnt for pussies. ;-)

• Like 5

After your step 4, there should be

5) The robots do not shoot for 2 seconds so I run up out of the bunker picking up the gun. **

6a) I shoot the robot/s before it/they starts shooting me

6b) I get the hell out of there safely to fight from a distance since it is a black or invisible robot

** It is IMPORTANT to move immediately after spawning in the bunker. Sitting there only waste time and the robots will start shooting at you. Watch IntellivisionDude's video. You will see that the robots do not immediately shoot at him after he spawns in the bunker. He should have been running out of there instead of sitting in the bunker.

In my play experience, step 5 is not happening. It's not enough to quality it as a "bug" because it's not broken, it's just not right. The black robot is not pausing for any seconds, he is unloading a barrage of shots vertically up while moving no more than 2mm in either horizontal direction. As soon as I appeared I got vaporized. Then again and again until all lives were gone.

In my play experience, step 5 is not happening. It's not enough to quality it as a "bug" because it's not broken, it's just not right. The black robot is not pausing for any seconds, he is unloading a barrage of shots vertically up while moving no more than 2mm in either horizontal direction. As soon as I appeared I got vaporized. Then again and again until all lives were gone.

I just tested this and the black robot goes around the house when i am in the bunker. It shoots me and I spawn in the bunker. The black robot is not shooting at me when I appear. It is working as expected.

Perhaps this is an issue with your console? Are you using a PAL console? How many points did you have when this occurred? When you say the black robot is moving no more than 2mm. Are you saying it is basically sitting underneath the bunker and staying there? Can you reproduce this and send a video?