IGNORED

ATARI 2600 VCS INCREDIBLE HULK PARKER BROTHERS SEALED

airgames

atari181:

there is nothing here discutibile.nothing and full of shit !!!
I repeat to 1000 times the story is that all cha know.
everyone is free to believe or not believe.
I did what I thought right.
improve the box by removing fake screenshots to put a real one
using as an example the rear box of 007 of the same year 1983
produced in the USA.

after is was resealed with the old original cellophane.
it is just to trust a person without having to give explanations 100.
everyone is' free to believe or not believe.
but we must not fail me to Rispect 'cause I respect you ATARI AGE !!

I think I was clear.
Now please let avoid unnecessary and stupid comments !!
I just wanted to know if this change in the back of my box was fine!

thanks.

Thats it he is out of the "atari club."

Back in 89 I had this game...hell I had them all. but I sold everythimg to pay for poor molly's plastic legs after that tragic accident. Please send me all your collections to make yourself feel good.

• Like 5

atari181:

there is nothing here discutibile.nothing and full of shit !!!I repeat to 1000 times the story is that all cha know.everyone is free to believe or not believe.I did what I thought right.improve the box by removing fake screenshots to put a real oneusing as an example the rear box of 007 of the same year 1983produced in the USA.after is was resealed with the old original cellophane.it is just to trust a person without having to give explanations 100.everyone is' free to believe or not believe.but we must not fail me to Rispect 'cause I respect you ATARI AGE !!I think I was clear.Now please let avoid unnecessary and stupid comments !!I just wanted to know if this change in the back of my box was fine!

thanks.

the only stupid comments seem to be coming from you.

You want to know how your box looks? It looks like you were trying to take advantage of our community by passing off your piece of crap as real.

• Like 4

You want to know how your box looks? It looks like you were trying to take advantage of our community by passing off your piece of crap as real.

No, you don't get it. This is what happened:

1. He bought a fake game and thought it was real.

2. After finding out it was fake from AtariAge members, he took it back and got a refund, but was able to keep the fake game anyway somehow because business owners love to give stuff away.

3. He was magically able to open the box and see that no cartridge was inside without breaking through the shrink wrap.

4. He printed out his own fake back of the box info and glued it onto the back of another game box because he wanted a better looking fake than the one he ended up getting for free, but his fake also had mistakes.

5. Through lack of communication, he let us assume that he made the original fake and the whole story about buying it, getting his money back and being able to keep the box was a lie, but the whole story was really true.

Yeah, that's what happened. Really. Why don't you believe me? You're a stinky-butt poo-poo head if you don't believe me!

• Like 8

Thats it he is out of the "atari club."

Back in 89 I had this game...hell I had them all. but I sold everythimg to pay for poor molly's plastic legs after that tragic accident. Please send me all your collections to make yourself feel good.

I think you meant to say "Atati Club"!

post-29022-0-54673500-1418003203.jpg

;)

• Like 4

(######) ABOUT ATATI "COMMUNITY": PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHEN DEALING WITH (EBAY SELLERS WILL TELL YOU THAT AS WELL, I HAVE EMAILS FROM A FEW OF THEM IN MY EMAIL BOXES) (#######)

OTHER ATATI "COMMUNITY" MEMBERS ARE SIMPLY WONDERFUL AND MESSAGE ME TO EMAIL NAMES OF WHO YOU SHOULD DEAL WITH COMING FROM A PERSON SCORES THE BEST PSYCHOLOGICAL TEST SCORES IN EVERY CATEGORY SINCE 1987 !!!!

• Like 4

Random tarrain :

3. He was magically able to open the box and see that no cartridge was inside without breaking through the shrink wrap.

that box was not opened my copy but that the seller had lent me to take pictures and see what it contained.
my repro is always been sealed.
after I decided to open it to one side to make the change on the back of the box that you have seen
pictured above.

I really would want to know the reason why someone like you, airgames, has to come here in AA, planning your bullshit from the very beginning and then try to have fun of those who collect Atari (but not only) stuff since almost 20, 30 years when not all his life...

As an epilogue to this story I have to say congratulations to you, airgames: you ruined our already fragile italian reputation !

1352971027_hulk_banner.jpg

( David/Robert Bruce Banner turning green )

For anyone new to this thread, you might want to have this playing in the background before you start reading the whole thing:

youtube.com/watch?v=416o9b_pjQk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=416o9b_pjQk

It seems to match the wacky weirdness.

• Like 6

I retract my apology, you may not be just someone looking to for a laugh, but you most definitely aren't someone I'd want to talk to.

My assumption is he's here testing his phony work out until we say, "yeah, that looks passable for something that would have really been released back in '83" and then try to sell this from his own store, and this "store" he bought it from is completely nonexistent.

A good idea, because a word of approval from AA Members would mean he has a good fake; but what he intends to do with that box after we have approved it is very questionable, I'm sure.

I have been following this thread since the beginning, and I can truly say it is the strangest one I have come across yet in this forum. Intrigue. Mystery. Double crosses. SHATNER. False leads.

Epic.

Fixed that for you! ;)

A good idea, because a word of approval from AA Members would mean he has a good fake; but what he intends to do with that box after we have approved it is very questionable, I'm sure.

My assumption is he's here testing his phony work out until we say, "yeah, that looks passable for something that would have really been released back in '89" and then try to sell this from his own store, and this "store" he bought it from is completely nonexistent.

Fixed that for you as well! :P

• Like 1

caro MACDLSA QUI NESSUNO AVEVA INTENZIONE DI ROVINARE LA REPUTAZIONE ITALIANA SU ATARI AGE.

la mia storia purtroppo e' vera pensavo di aver preso un gioco originale per poi scoprire grazie a voi che era una repro.

il fatto di aver scelto di fare una modifica sul retro box e' stato sempre frutto dei vostri consigli e di chi mi ha fatto notare i vari erroi presenti sopratutto

sul retro.

mi dispiace se pensi questo ma l'unico posto per poter parlare di un tale ritrovamento(se era originale) era proprio questo.

quindi non e' giusto parlare di stronzate perche' chi mi conosce nell'ambiente collezionistico sa benissimo che sono una persona seria.

e professionale.

sono iscritto su altri forum di discussione ho molti amici e dunque non sono per niente il tipo da teatro o da sceneggiata.

niente di da il diritto di giudicare una persona che appena conosci.

se questo e'il tuo pnto di vista bene per te ma non ti permettere piu' di darmi del perditempo o dello stupido perche' caro mio io sono 18 anni che colleziono

tra video game action figures Mego,e fumetti anni 70.e di roba per le mani ne ho avuta.

capito???

dear MACDLSA HERE HAD NO INTENTION TO RUIN THE REPUTATION ON ITALIAN ATARI AGE.

my story unfortunately and 'real thought to have taken an original game only to discover that it was thanks to you a repro.

the fact that they chose to make a change on the back box and 'was always the result of your advice and who pointed out to me the various Erroi present above

on the back.

I'm sorry if you think this, but the only place to speak of such a discovery (if it was the original) was just that.

so it is not 'right to talk about bullshit' cause who knows me in the collector knows that I am a serious person.

and professional.

are registered with other discussion forums have many friends, and therefore are not at all the kind of theater or skit.

nothing from the right to judge a person just know.

if that 's your point of view good for you but you do not allow more' to give me the time wasters or stupid Because they are 18 years that I collect

between video game Mego action figures, comic books and stuff for years 70 And the hands I have had.

I got it ???