IGNORED

ATARI 2600 VCS INCREDIBLE HULK PARKER BROTHERS SEALED

airgames

You have the Hulk box inside of a clear plastic box to protect the Hulk box, but what will protect the clear plastic box? It may become yellowed over time with exposure to the air, so you might want to put the Hulk box in the clear plastic box inside of a larger airtight glass container. But clumsy friends might break the glass, so you might want to put the Hulk box in the clear plastic box in the larger airtight glass container inside of an even larger clear plastic box.

• Like 7

You have the Hulk box inside of a clear plastic box to protect the Hulk box, but what will protect the clear plastic box? It may become yellowed over time with exposure to the air, so you might want to put the Hulk box in the clear plastic box inside of a larger airtight glass container. But clumsy friends might break the glass, so you might want to put the Hulk box in the clear plastic box in the larger airtight glass container inside of an even larger clear plastic box.

Don't forget to pump out the regular air and flood the chamber with a chemically inert gas. Also, avoid exposure to UV radiation. Finally, errant cosmic rays might degrade the program on the cartridge, so storing it below ground is preferable (just not too deep because then you have other radiation issues).

• Like 4

Don't forget to pump out the regular air and flood the chamber with a chemically inert gas. Also, avoid exposure to UV radiation. Finally, errant cosmic rays might degrade the program on the cartridge, so storing it below ground is preferable (just not too deep because then you have other radiation issues).

You're forgetting that there isn't actually a game inside. So it's a catalog inside a cardboard box, inside an airtight shrinkwrap, inside a VGA grade plastic box. He should be fine.

Calabria? Show it to Nicola Ferrarse. He has a good deal of experience with this stuff.

And sometimes things like this (real or fake) need to be cracked. The seal adds no value when there is only one or two of something, mostly because it's hard to determine if the seal is original.

I opened the package (later closed with thermal system) from the top and made a change on the back box
now is much better.
I copied his screeshot original and then I used the graphics of the rear box of james bond 007.
the description of the game Hulk and was taken from a catalog of original parker brothers.
on the old box back there were too many mistakes!

So you made the box in the first place, didn't you? Now you've changed the back and it's magically shrinkwrapped again.

I guess he is unfamiliar with the skilled Atari Age detectives. Trying to pull off a scam like that isn't just impossible…it's Risky Business!

***click to animate!

post-29022-0-21560900-1417923977_thumb.gif

:P

• Like 10

ma non e' una bugia!

poi sei libero di pensare quello che vuoi.

la repro scatola l'ho comprata io quindi ho pensato bene di fare questa modifica aprendo il cellophane dal lato piu' rovinato per poi richiuderlo.

visto che il retro box presentava degli screen shot che non avevano nulla a che fare con quello realmente apparso

sui cataloghi Parker.

la storia e' sempre quella quindi non cambia nulla anzi per me ora e come poteva essere realmente.

seguendo sempre i vostri consigli.