IGNORED

Flashback Overlays: Intellivision Productions & Psycho Stormtrooper

JasonlikesINTV

Yay, the daily updates from Joe Blow about his particular order and email status have resumed! I was worried there for a couple of days; without knowing exactly what was going on with Joe's order, I was getting worried.

Look, if you've literally received NOTHING, and it's not hiding in your Gmail spam folder that you never check (or any of the 200 other possibilities), just cancel your order already. Reverse it through Paypal if you don't know how to otherwise accomplish this. Posting here is annoying and quite literally serves no purpose. No one here can help you and it's obvious that Keith isn't refreshing this thread every 5 minutes trying to match up usernames with missing emails. What exactly do you think is going to come from whining about it here?

To give people an idea of the scale of this (this came from another email that if I post here, I'm sure to see half a dozen posts of "omg I never received that email!!!!!"):

post-39446-0-40736200-1421162596_thumb.jpg

Edited by freeweed
  • Like 1

Yay, the daily updates from Joe Blow about his particular order and email status have resumed! I was worried there for a couple of days; without knowing exactly what was going on with Joe's order, I was getting worried.

Look, if you've literally received NOTHING, and it's not hiding in your Gmail spam folder that you never check (or any of the 200 other possibilities), just cancel your order already. Reverse it through Paypal if you don't know how to otherwise accomplish this. Posting here is annoying and quite literally serves no purpose. No one here can help you and it's obvious that Keith isn't refreshing this thread every 5 minutes trying to match up usernames with missing emails. What exactly do you think is going to come from whining about it here?

To give people an idea of the scale of this (this came from another email that if I post here, I'm sure to see half a dozen posts of "omg I never received that email!!!!!"):

Looks like the Grab Bag. Pffft! :lol:

I haven't received this latest & greatest email, but I am not concerned. We know that Keith is a small business that had a nasty web site crash on a major holiday and is doing his best to recover. Additionally, I suspect that demand for the overlays was higher than expected which is likely adding a little more delay. He's not a mega corporation with an army of employees to hurry things along.

Thanks for sharing the helpful update, Jason.

• Like 1

My Overlays arrived today!

At first I thought that I got really lucky...or that they were just really generous. I ordered 3 sets and received this:

Upon further inspection, you'll notice that there are three bags with the Right controller Chess overlay on top and three with the Left controller Chess overlay on top. Each bag only has singles, so apparently they bagged all of the right and left overlays in separate bags.

Dont let cmart hear this, but it smells like there are variants of this set! My sheet is white and not yellow and there is a second with the history of the overlays...

To be honest, I'm starting to get a little bit agitated that:

a) other people have received tracking/shipping notifications, and I haven't

b) people who ordered their sets later than me have already received them

Not to stir up any trouble, but isn't it logical that the orders would be shipped in the order that they were received? And why would only some of us receive tracking/shipping emails, while others haven't?

You're not alone. I ordered at day one. Got the automated "order process" e-mail, and that's the last thing I heared of my order.

What purpose are your posts serving?

Firstly, it's an observation about how constant whining is hilarious. We all need a little levity from time to time in our lives. ;)

However you might have missed the part where I've repeatedly outlined people's options - because apparently to some, they just can't quite figure it out on their own. AA forum members, surprisingly, are not able to do anything for you. No matter how many times you remind us that you, personally, are being ignored. Either get a refund from Keith or from Paypal, if you're quite convinced that Keith will never answer you personally.

Sometimes the obvious solution is non-obvious I guess. Just trying to help out those that haven't figured it out yet.

Edited by freeweed

It's very telling that freeweed is persistently complaining about people discussing their overlay order status but didn't complain about middle-aged men discussing their penises a few pages back.

For the record, I was initially a victim in that skirmish. The wounds are still healing.

Firstly, it's an observation about how constant whining is hilarious. We all need a little levity from time to time in our lives. ;)

However you might have missed the part where I've repeatedly outlined people's options - because apparently to some, they just can't quite figure it out on their own. AA forum members, surprisingly, are not able to do anything for you. No matter how many times you remind us that you, personally, are being ignored. Either get a refund from Keith or from Paypal, if you're quite convinced that Keith will never answer you personally.

Sometimes the obvious solution is non-obvious I guess. Just trying to help out those that haven't figured it out yet.

When transactions from any merchant are not being fulfilled correctly, then I believe that we have a right to "whine."

Edited by Eric7100