IGNORED

Flashback Overlays: Intellivision Productions & Psycho Stormtrooper

JasonlikesINTV

Don't make me post another kitten!!!

make sure its a nice fluffy one for Eric... the saga of the overlays just keeps a rolling for him .. its just a big circle.. hey post that circle of influence chart again.. The may help Eric let go of the peanut.... lol

But honestly, why someone from Intellivision Productions (or what they are called today) posted in this thread that you should contact them? It seems that many guys have done that and just a few were lucky enough to get a respond in over 3 month. Maybe its not just up to the customers to check their junk folder.

But honestly, why someone from Intellivision Productions (or what they are called today) posted in this thread that you should contact them? It seems that many guys have done that and just a few were lucky enough to get a respond in over 3 month. Maybe its not just up to the customers to check their junk folder.

You're certainly correct about one thing - it *seems* like just a few.

Remember, as with everything in life, by and large the only people you are going to hear from are the complainers. People who have positive results are far less likely to comment on it - and heck: when we do, we're attacked as being some sort of shill for Keith.

Plenty of people have received email from IPI. Some even received personal phone calls from Keith. They're just being drowned out by folks who post 20 times in a row to say that they have not. And a 6 page discussion about how people are absolutely convinced of the fantasy that every company on the planet exhausts all resources to ensure every shipment is sent in the order received.

• Like 1

Sorry, but I cant agree with that. It seems, that you do not really follow this thread. As far as I understood, Soul Buster did not wrote dozends of mails, he just wrote a hand full and did not get a respond to a single one. That alone is not understandable, because it was more than enough time to send him a respond too. And I know it from my own perspective too. I wrote a mail to the contact adress, which was given us in this thread - never got any answer to my mail. So I wrote to several different adresses and finally I got a respond from one of them, afair it was Keith himself.

For me its tough to understand why, in all these month, no body found the time to react in this thread again. And whats really annoying for me: Deleting comments on FB? What the hell?!? If they would delete them and directly contact the poster afterwards it would be okay, BUT deleting the complainments and going on to ignore the content is not okay, it sucks. I was lucky to find my overlays in my mail box, but I really can understand everyone who is really pissed after more than three month of getting nothing, not even any information.

By the way: Its not too bad for Intellivision Productions, that this drama never ends, because of that no one complains about the bad quality first run of the overlays, which punishes early birds for buying, while later orders got much better cutted overlays :P

Edited by Ignorama
  • Like 1

The whole thing has been a mess of epic proportions. Granted I did finally receive my overlays and I'm quite happy with them. However, after four unanswered emails over the course of three weeks, it took a paypal dispute on 2/19/15 to get any kind of response. Which, oddly enough, was almost instantaneous. I started sending emails after waiting nearly one month after receiving notification of my shipping label being printed on 1/8/15. so I felt that I had been more than patient. In the paypal dispute the response I got indicated that my overlays "should" have shipped a day or two after the the label was created on 1/8/15. Why they had not, they could not answer and sent me a "new" shipment.

Edited by mitchd61

And deleting their customers' Facebook comments was beyond ridiculous.

Edited by Eric7100

Keith2_zpsmvdegcnc.jpg

I get it! You won't buy from those bastards ever again! I understand! Now load up your vapor-pen and enjoy some CBT to wash the pain away and eat some of Picachu's chips.

ketchup-chips.jpg

Edited by BBWW
  • Like 1

Interesting fact about Ketchup chips. Canadians love them. But why? According to the internet, Canadians like them because they taste kinda like Salt and Vinegar chips, but not as CH3COOH-y.

Source: sorry, no source because wine.

Interesting fact # 2:

JasonlikesSALT&VINEGAR chips.

Interesting fact # 3:

It is the Policy that you take them (the phones) up.

Edited by JasonlikesINTV
  • Like 1

Interesting fact about Ketchup chips. Canadians love them. But why? According to the internet, Canadians like them because they taste kinda like Salt and Vinegar chips, but not as CH3COOH-y.

Source: sorry, no source because wine.

Interesting fact # 2:

JasonlikesSALT&VINEGAR chips.

Interesting fact # 3:

It is the Policy that you take them (the phones) up.

Maybe we should send some ketchup chips to Eric, That might make him let go!! of the Epic Overlay Journey hes been on.... Question is will it ever end???

Just curious if there are still people who have not gotten their overlays? I ordered overlays and the "signed" flashback on Dec 1, got the flashback, but no overlays. Sent several emails, got a response one time (long ago), but nothing lately. Not freaking out about it, but really want my overlays.....never received a ship notification.....any suggestions???

After 2 months, 4 emails and no response I resorted to filing a PayPal dispute. Within 2 hours Intellivision Productions responded and I have my overlays. That would be my suggestion.

I didn't want to be a "prick" (not saying you were).......just want my merchandise OR a response of some kind......

After 2 months, 4 emails and no response I resorted to filing a PayPal dispute. Within 2 hours Intellivision Productions responded and I have my overlays. That would be my suggestion.

Ordered dec 1, sent many emails, had patience, lost patience last week, filed Paypal dispute, got "shipping label printed" response next day. Hasn't shipped yet, or at least hadn't arrived yet, the send-to address is in California.

I'd love to say to just be patient, but they HAVE to be caught up by now. If you don't have your order yet and they still aren't answering your emails....file the PayPal dispute and get your order. I'd understand if they were simply backed up, but enough is enough. Nothing personal, just business.

• Like 1