IGNORED

Translucent Jaguar Console Pre-Orders

Parrothead

I was thinking of buying a console shell, but I've been putting a lot of coin into my new Vectrex system, so I just couldn't really afford it right now.

If any more console shells are run off at a reasonable price later this year, I might well buy one.

Bah! How did I miss this?

I do hope there will be another run as I'd definitely take a couple of transparent cases for the console and cartridges.

I'll contact them... you never know.

You might be OK, usually when people have these kinds of things made there are extras to allow for loss/damage/etc. Nothing to lose by asking :0)

Edited by sh3-rg

My transparent shells arrived yesterday, and everything looks fantastic! I need to pick up a spare Jaguar board, since I'm not quite willing to transplant my main Jaguar system, and I'm thinking of replacing the power LED with a white one. Nice job on the assembled systems posted so far!

Here it is. A heads up. There are two posts added to the case. They work well for supporting the board under the power switch but sit too high and need to be trimmed. Then the power switch works fine. Also I'm no expert but there are three spring tabs soldered to the bottom of the board that make contact with the rf shielding. Probably should tie those to ground I'm guessing.

i would say dont bother, those points will already be connected to the negative power supply pin anyway so not really much point